What is Sup Forums's opinion on faith/religion as a whole? Personally, I feel like there's likely not a God...

What is Sup Forums's opinion on faith/religion as a whole? Personally, I feel like there's likely not a God, but I question the existence of a higher being all the time.

>religion as a whole?
it's a whole-lotta superstitious claptrap

Probs something greater at work, but don't know wut

i believe there is a god but i dont believe in religion . we are all on a spiritual path to know one self and connect to the world around us with all living things by showing respect.
sadly we lost this connection and this is why i think people are mostly empty , feeling depress, anger and trying to fill the void and trying to keep distracted.
Living in north america we became slaves to the system and religion is there to keep us oppress. the media keeps us at a level that we stay entertaining enough to keep living this way,

it's a monkey think. apes can't imagine a tribe without an alpha leading it, and they can't imagine a world without an alpha sitting above it all on a cloud.

primates are excellent at ignoring things that don't support their theories. any time a god-botherer starts talking about god's forgiveness, remind them that God made the bot-fly, which has to lay its eggs in the human eyeball. usually in a child's eyeball. thank you so much for that, God.

if there's a god in heaven, what's he waiting for? a disaster so awful that he has to intervene? or is god playing us like The Sims, and he gets off on our suffering?

pic fucking related

>it's a monkey thing.

stupid keyboard, K isn't anywhere near G

maybe there is, maybe there isnt. if there is, im a lowly human and wouldnt understand it anyway. just go about trying not to be a colossal dick to others

Some people need it so let em have it. But to me religion is to psychology/sociology as alchemy is to chemistry/physics. It's marginally useful but ultimately largely outdated and proven wrong.

The general "don't fuck with eath other" values are nice, but it's other than that it's bullshit that has been causing wars and the deaths of many people all over the world for thousands of years.

Imho Zen-Oh is just an omnipotent but slightly retarded kid and doesn't realize what he's doing.

>I feel like there's likely not a God, but I question the existence of a higher being all the time

No one has proven the existence of of the invisible angry old man in the sky who gets pissed when you masturbate yet. Doubt if anyone ever will.

>Imho Zen-Oh is just an omnipotent but slightly retarded kid and doesn't realize what he's doing.

yeah. and in the last episode, he destroyed an entire universe. at least they probably didn't suffer. much.

i see god as Good Orderly Direction.

there is no human up in the clouds .

You need to unlearn everything you been thought about religion and faith.

we have free will. but i understand some cunfusing when living right now all you have with freedom of choosing your poison. what your governments is doing is playing you like sims and the freedoms you have is an illusion.

so to say there is a person up there choosing not to intervene when a disaster happening is just what people lie about so you can learn to hate. put blame instead of getting intune to what is important. We are responsible to what happen in this world.

Mother nature is a wonderful chaotic thing. Man has shown more not intervene when injustice , division, war, hate etc.
Currently we live in a time of war on religion this is why you see more and more stories pop up. they want you to question god or eligion whatever. but they do this so you can walk away and carry on that hate. they want you too keep feeling empty so you can keep being a slave to the system. keep buying. keep the divion. keep struggling life.

Well one of them sure shit his pants before he got erased

kek and a half

I look at it the same way I look at Elvis. I don't have an issue with him personally, it's some of the people in the fan club I'm against. I believe there is one, but I'm not going to aggressively force that on you. If you wanna talk about it, we'll talk. If not, that's fine. But like, these people who are so so so obsessed over it to the point of extremism, I'm against that. Or the people who use it as a crutch - the "if there's no god, what's to keep me from going out and (insert terrible thing here.) Like I said, if you believe in god, believe in him. If it gives you peace and something to look towards as we all wade through our lives on this shit hole of a planet, believe it and never let anyone take that away. But do it for the right reasons. Don't use it as an excuse to be a psycho or a fucking murderer. That I think is the absolute antithesis of any religion, whoever the god is.

I believe in god but im on the fence about the whole jesus thing

>i see god as Good Orderly Direction.
AA fag. Get over it.

Episode 99 is already out, btw.

I dont have to agree with the whole AA ways. But i do find its a good idea to become honest with your self. and check one self time to time to see if there is any changes to be made. we are not perfect but we can always tweak out behaviors. seeing it as " good orderly Direction " means try to do the right thing.
WHen you lurk life and you watch people you see when someone does something positive it ripple effect. You create a comunity that willing to help someone in need. WHen someone is feeling down. someone can try to cheer them up in thier own way . etcetc.... If we are negative it creates friction and also that creates consequences. you are what you attract. so really in a way its the law of attraction.

live as if your life is just a line at the DMV
>be prepared to be called to the front of the line at any moment but understand that there's a FUCK LOAD of people in front of you.
>Realize that if you do get to the front of the line, you might not accomplish what you set out to that day, and even if you do it might not mean what you'd hoped.

I question the belief of a gods existance. The deseases the war the troubles people have in this world, makes it non believeable that "god" is both all good, and omnipotent. Maybe there is a god but maybe he is all good but not omnipotent? or is he not all good and omnipotent? either way. I find it verry hard to believe. My whole family is christians, so i was raised christian. But as I got older I started to question my belief and god and todays reality. I'm today an agnostic atheist and still like to think about it and question it

Sucor for the Stupid.....

I like saying prayers. It helps. It's like the voice inside that says "You can do it!". Helps with overcoming obstacles. I think it's kinda badass saying prayers before battle.