Why are actors, writers, those involved in the arts etc. seem to be of a liberal, left-leaning persuasion?

Why are actors, writers, those involved in the arts etc. seem to be of a liberal, left-leaning persuasion?

Because they're more intelligent and better educated than conservatives

because by definition liberals are progressive and conservative are reactionary.
Ideas and creativity imply forward thinking while the management of the status quo implies a very organize and precatious mind

since when is matt demon this ugly?

*cautious mind

english isnt my first language, sometimes words get mixed up, sorry

This.

since he's a demon

Because when you're rich it's extremely easy to be a liberal. You get to spout your bullshit about inequality in the world and feel good about yourself in the process, and then you return to your mansion each night in your gated community, guarded by armed security, without a hint of irony.

For instance, it's really easy to advocate for retarded mass migration, and virtue signal in the process, when you know that 3rd world nutters aren't going to move in next door to you.

Champagne liberals feel virtually none of the ramifications of the ideals they hold.

Some people can't pull off fat in the face. Bin Alffleck does it quite well.

Because most people who are interested in film and art and whatnot are left leaning to begin with. It's very difficult to garner a fan base of liberals when you're spouting conservative views. Especially today, when differing opinions consider each other wrong and evil.

This so much. I would call myself a liberal but liberal virtue signaling is cancer. The retards are completely fine letting in people from a culture where stoning women for adultery and throwing gays off roofs is completely fine.

/thread

this.

conservatives are either greedy or retarded.

lol

FPBP

The glasses make his eyes bigger, throwing off the aesthetics he's got without glasses.

BRAZZERS

Populism

They say shit that is trendy so they remain popular

>I would call myself a liberal
>using expressions like "virtue signaling"

great argument. you must fall under the retarded category.