When Brits say cunt

>When Brits say cunt

That word is EXTREMELY offensive to women. STOP.

cunt

no it's not.

>When anyone says anything

Those words are EXTREMELY offensive to leafs. Please stop.

>When a Canadian says anything

Are you my Sup Forums gf?

>when a rapefugee figured out how to use the internet

All is lost

I would prefer if you stopped posting here

sick bantz dawg. we bantz master now.

No.

>a leaf breathes in my general direction

Fitte

> a leafistani looks my way

Never use the C word in my presence EVER again.

Cona

That sounds nice

C

U

N

T

canada

can't

Why are Canadian posters here such faggots? You're making us look bad

chinada

>You're making us look bad

Who cares about non-Canadian opinions? Don't be a cuck

Yet another quality thread from our northern neighbors.

I like cock and balls and shit and piss I'm a retarded nigger, all Canadians are like me

Get a load of this Cuntnadian

really is

called my older cousin is once she got in my face started crying and nearly slapped me (obviously not just for that but that was a big part of it)

i knew it was a leaf

USA should kick Canada out of NATO invade them and kill all Candians you Canadian cunt

Say that to my face fucker and not online and see what happens

why would i go to a wasteland like canada

forgot image

Do Brits say cunt a lot? I always thought it was an Australian thing

Americans say it a lot too

desu

and? so?

What swear words are you not allowed to say anymore in your country?

In Canada...

>bitch
>cunt
>pussy
>douche
>whore
>slut
>retard
>faggot
>fag
>fruit
>vegetable
>cripple

You can say all of those but people might think you're an asshole if you call a cripple a cripple

Oi cunny! You prefer the term slagsnatch?

Don't forget leaf you can say anything Islamophobic or you might break the law
because of M103

fucking kill yourself cunt

dick/cock means nothing doesn't it? You're the sexist one here, mate.

no you don't, every time an american hears it they're shocked. Usually americans only start saying it because they interact with brits or aussies and it becomes normal.

I'm not your mate, bud.

Usually we say pussy instead of cunt but we still use it

Where I live, if you use a gendered insult like "bitch", you will get publicly chastised for it.

That literally happened to my friend when he was talking to me on the bus. Just some random girl interrupted him and told him that bitch was a really offensive and demeaning word.

proof that Canada needs to be exterminated by USA and become 51st state

That's ridiculous you should of called her a bitch. In fact I call a lot of people bitches. Never heard that.

It's funny to me that cunt used to be really offensive in the US, but simply by spending so much time around Aussies and Brits online, it's become a far less offensive word here.

Only people who get offended by the word cunt are people in brainwashed universty

It doesn't pack the same punch that it use too ever since the Brits started working at the Ski lifts in my town. Still women flip out when you call them a cunt. I think it's just because of our accents though it makes it sound more harsh.

Another unique thing is that nobody uses the words "boyfriend", "Girlfriend", "husband" or "wife".

They opt for the word "partner" instead.
>Oh yeah, I was just with my partner last night

I assumed everyone I met when I first moved here was gay until I found out. I don't even fully understand why they do it.

Consider this a message from the future as the tides of political correctness keep hitting that shore

Most of you guys don't know how to say it without it sounds offensive. In your minds it's still offensive and that kinds of shows in your enunciation.

But many women here are still offended by it. You don't use it around women you don't know. Men don't give a fuck.

I've noticed this too but I don't think it's a political correctness thing. I think it's just a "I cbf differentiating between gf/bf, fiancee, wife, etc". Partner can be as serious or not serious as you want. Especially when fishing for someone to cheat with, which happens more than I thought it did.

Cunt used to be on the same level as nigger and faggot. Now is mostly just another cuss word like fuck.

Exactly
But if you say it in a university the treat you like your a nazi because they get triggered

Female reproductive organ.

shit I meant to reply to

That's the thing though. Americans have started using the word cunt really casually instead of how it used to be where cunt specifically was emphasized as an insult.

Cunt means they are being a jerk. Pussy means they are being effeminate.

Must be Commonwealth influence. For every 5 americanisations for us, there is 1 angloification for you.

Why does Captcha think I'm a robot

>for every 1 angloification for us there are 10 more niggerfications

I don't want to be a meme anymore. I want a hard reset.

move or end your life then

C A P I T O L W

A

P

I

T

O

L

W

Just embrace Leafposting. Only then will people stop making fun of you for it.

Daily words on Sup Forums.

>vegetable
typical north american

*Canadian

Honestly all its done is spread the wildfire across other boards and fanned the flames. Oh well, we had our calm. Everyone has to have their storm.

Only way to stop being made fun of for being a leaf is not being a leaf

You don't call cripples vegetables? That's one of my favs

>pizza sauce is a vegetable

Does poutine count as a vegetable?

Is vegemite how Australians get most of their servings of vegetables?

>implying salted yeast extract isn't a hearty, healthy meal

Cunt

Tomatoes are fruits

fuck I meant

so are americans

wrong I am a burger

Where the fuck do you live holy shit

he probably lives in Toronto

I wish I was Canadian. Their reputation is already so bad you could just funpost as much as you want without considering the quality.

I live in the GTA and I still dont see that. I even have some legitimate rainbow coloured hair lesbian friends and I've never heard someone triggered by "bitch".

Cunt is considered bad taste at work or a professional environment, like everywhere else, but I use it with my friend group and it's not a big deal.

Oh hey it's the Sup Forums gf autist again

This thread reminded me of a girl I used to work with way back when you absolutely hated the word "cunt". She got really upset one time when a guy called her that.
I also have a female friend that calls other people "cunts" when she gets mad, so whatever.

>slagsnatch

Never heard this before but it made me smile.

STFU YOU FUCKING CUNTNADIAN FAGGOT CUNTFACE

c u c k
u
n
t

cuck