What is exactly wrong with multiculturalism? no memes pls

What is exactly wrong with multiculturalism? no memes pls

Increased crime. Less community trust between peoples and far more local strife.

Your country is always at war with itself. You will constantly be told about preaching the end to racism, but that end will never ever come and will only strengthen many peoples desire for "equality" that will also never come because people are not equal. Multiculturalism has been a meme and doesn't work because every race generally lives with their own race eventually. Just look at the neighbourhood demographics of every single city ever. This is the X district. This is the Y district. This is the N district, let's not stay here long we're gonna get robbed. Right now in my city, there are entire sections that don't speak english. They live in an English country founded by Englishmen. They have not bothered to learn the native language, nor attempt to integrate.

There will never be an end to racism, not even if we're all the same colour. Because we'll know where those people come from based on their traits still.

What they mean by multiculturalism is replacing the original culture, eventually the larger will push out or replace it with violent force. No meme that is how it turns out evertime to this day and historically.

shutup

What exactly is the benefit of multiculturalism? no memes pls

WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT IT ??????

HOW ABOUT THAT

WHY DO I HAVE TO DISPROVE YOUR BULLSHIT

LOOK AT HISTORY

FUCK OFF

I don't have a problem with multiculturalism, it's when the hosts culture starts getting eroded and everyone else tries to become equal that it starts getting out of hand. You went to whichever country, you should live by and respect the host countries traditions, heritage and culture. It's wrong to then expect the host to start changing the way it has lived for hundreds of years because you want to feel more at home, or because your religion requires it etc.

Multiculturalism to me is about experiencing living with people from different places, enjoying the food, the music, the knowledge you can gain. It just all goes downhill when you start trying to make all of them equal.

It's hard to explain, but the host country should have it's traditions/cultures etc upheld and should only indulge in a very small amount of adapting itself to other cultures needs/wants/demands.

outbreeding depression

Google it

More crime and competition, usually against the host.

If you'd actually known what culture means, you'd have known that multiculturalism is by definition just another word for conflict.

It goes against human nature so deeply that it can not work. It harms all parties involved in the long run.

This is probably the best refutation. Sup Forums doesn't oppose people having their own culture. They oppose being forced to integrate with foreign cultures.

Well it depends on what you mean by multiculturalism:

blending all cultures together into one homogeneus culture, both by race and customs - should be good, but you will lose a lot of customs and lots of genotypes might get exctinct because of new norms (for example, think if filipino men would need to compete with other races for partners). Also because nobody would have enough skill to learn every language, celebrate every custom, only a few big languages and customs would remain.

If you create islands of culture (think chinatown) then those islands in the end would either in the end would either become extremely xenofobic and inbred or they would end up as the above scenario.

So in this sense the current model of "nations" is kinda like the islands model, but more stabile, meaning the homogenization would take longer time, but they also keep the third option of killing the competition and taking their neighbours lebensraum

>1 post by this ID

Congrats you won.

It hasn't worked, even in the U.S. you can see how racial tensions are high. Even when you blend together like Brazil you get a country like.....Brazil

More important question: what are the benefits of multiculturalism? I can't think of any
> inb4 muh food
food can be had without immigration

Literally try to think of 1 single positive that comes with it
hint: we can have other cultures here without importing a bunch of niggers

Didn't mean to quote

I live in a place with high indian and Asian population here. We have a large chunk of white people too. Our schools are nationally ranked and lots of people go to great colleges. Everyone honestly gets along and our neighborhood is really safe. So yeah multiculturalism can work but I think only with certain races. We don't have any niggers,Mexicans or Arabs. So that's probably why haha.

More social Conflics.

It's badong

Anything created by a mixed person or a non-white in the U.S.

Yeah you just don't have the races you like to be racist against there haha

how is beneficial? no appeals to emotion pls

We have a few Mexicans and literally two blacks. The Mexicans hang out with themselves and often ditch school. They think we"re all a bunch of boring nerds. The two blacks kids here aren't smart either but they atleast come to school.

Fpbp

Send all the niggers back to Africa.

With advanced technology there is no need for multiculturalism anymore.

If I want to interact with one I'll Skype them.

Inventors and innovators existed well before multiculturalism. Technological advantages do not seem to be necessarily correlated with a multicultural nation

Technological advancements not advantages.stupid phone

The race card.

Multiculturalism =! Multi-ethnicism

I'm not gonna go squat in Japan, and then demand everyone use forks

this is a great answer

No other race of people seems responsible to adhering to it other than White Westeners.

Look at how aggressively blacks, asians, and hispanics protect their cultural symbols. How they dress, speak, art, traditions, territory, history. No one in those groups feel it necessary to meld those symbols with others and are seemingly stronger and cohesive for it. Then look at how eroded White culture symbols have become with trying to fit in with everyone and play nice and more grievously, lowering of standards.

There's also a Mexican majority school nearby that my friend goes to. It fucking sucks

>Canada
>Not shitposting
>A profound well-written post, making /thread

The power of first post to generate best posts is amazing.
Well-written, leafbro

blacks asians and hispanics have taken in more of white western culture than vice versa

Hello, I am from Russia and I would like to talk to an American or any other guy from the western countries. I want to argue about politics and [email protected]

The problem is that the native culture is overwhelmed and DESTROYED when you bring 200 different languages and customs into a society. Many cultures don't want to assimilate so you have mini countries within in the host country. And finally, you take all the enemies in the world that are separated by oceans and mountains and borders and now they are only separated by a street sign. It's been tried many times in the history of the world and it has NEVER worked...it has failed 100 percent of the time!

When people say "multiculturalism" they really mean the destruction of white christian culture, because that's what it amounts to. It's only ever the whites that have to make concessions and drop cultural practices to welcome others.

and it didn't take millions of whites flooding their countries didn't it?
why is that? maybe they realised their culture was shit and wanted something better?

Who is that poser cat?

They realized certain aspects are better. They don't use all of it, otherwise they'd become cucks.

Shut it down.

Read this OP. Solid answer from Muhammed

are you retarded?

natives waved the multiculturalism flag and welcomed whites which led to the destruction of their civilizations? who knew!?

That ugly bitch in that picture is what is wrong with the Multi-cult.

Multiculturalism in theory isnt either bad or good, since it just means lumping achievements and traditions from different ethnic groups like it has been happening for thousands of years. Now if you are talking about current idea for multiculturalism where it means to people that you have to accept barbaric behaviour and harmful traditions into a civilised country just because 'they are different, lul' then i think it is a pretty fucking stupid question.

To play devil's advocate to this, what about Singapore? Multicultural society that works.

it brings niggers and mudslimes to my country? what a dumb question.

Consider your nation or your culture/civilization as a living organism.

If you open it to everything, it dies.
If you close it to everything, it dies too.

Because of heavy-handed, often draconian laws.

The stuff you can't have in the west anymore because it hurts the feels of white liberals to see nigger criminal gunned down in the streets.

Multiculturalism destroys true diversity and moves us ever closer to a bland, boring, lowest-common-denominator world culture. No thank you.

So the argument isn't "Multiculturalism can never work", it's "Multiculturalism isn't worth the tradeoffs"

That makes sense.

Vile racist.

Multiculturalism is fine if it doesn't involve any shitskins

same thing that's wrong with Frankenstein. People (Cells organs etc) crammed together in an unnatural setting leading to rejection of one another that's if they are not flat out incompatible.

aka Islam and free choice.
aka blacks and law abiding citizenry
aka Chinese and leisure time
aka Judasim and gold standard banks
aka hindi and 2.1 birth rates.

i could go on...

No, I would say multiculturalism can work if you are extremely selective about the races you let in and if the numbers are quite limited.

For example, look at the ruin all the niggers and Arabs are bringing to Europe. Compare and contrast that to how much better Asian immigration to Canada has gone.

But Singapore has a substantial Muslim population.

I think choice of population groups just changes the amount you need to trade off in order for it to work.

It makes everyone give less to charity.

Hurts everyone more, there, answered.

>Multicultural world with one culture in each country
good
>Multicultural world with many cultures in one country
bad

And the thing is Europe already is Multicultural, we have French culture, German culture, English culture and so on and so on.

The draconian laws are to keep the Muslims in line.

And they're lucky that their Muslims are mostly Indonesians.

If they were Arab/Paki Singapore would be a decade into a homegrown intifada.