General feels thread

general feels thread

what's her name Sup Forums?
is there a story you'd like to share?

anything else you guys would like to just get off your chest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwcBLo2Bb84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she cheated on her bf with me a bunch of times. I got drunk and sent her bf screen shots of texts about her wanting to suck my dick. now she called the whole thing off

Is the bf still with her ?

I assume. I haven't talked to her. I would hope if they broke up she would tell me.

Why? so you can be back together ?

Yea. I think but I don't think she can trust me after what I did. I'm the worst kind of idiot.

i've been cheating on my gf here and there over the course of our 8 year relationship. i know i'm a piece of shit, you don't have to tell me.

i broke it off with her. but something tells me she's the best thing that will ever happen to me.

it seems one of the greatest ways to learn is to fuck everything up yourself. it really nails it into your brain that way.

REE

Youre right about being the worst kind of idiot. A woman.

Women do the shit you did. You had a chick that was down to give you some strange and you shit all over it.

Next time you shut the fuck up.

>be me
>be with hot crush
>get dumped so she can date another guy because distance
>cry shitloads
>get over it
>new bf, flaunts on ig
>relapse
>want back badly
>ask about feels, says she still has
>happiness.png
>says should be friends until can close distance for extended time
>rejected.jpg
>dumps bf gets new one flaunts on ig again
>endmylife.png
>get over it again
>relapse again
>foreveralone.jpg

I would dump but i lost all my feel stuff, so i guess i will just say what is bothering me then. Every day i feel like i am losing more and more of my self, i no longer get enjoyment out of the things i use to love doing, i feel like i'm forgetting how to even be happy, i might smile on the outside but inside i feel as dead as ever, i know i need help but honestly i feel like i would be wasting their time.

Here ya go OP, a story from a kind user

Or you accept who and what you are.

A man. Men arent really monagomous creatures. It's just sex to us, nothing else.

8 years is more than enough time for the passion to die off and your lust to keep ramping up. Im sure she was getting way too boring in the sack for you to stay with just the one chick.

Dont shy away from what you are. Dont let bitches tell you what a man should be doing and what you should be like.

It's just sex. We hand out sex like candy cause it the body doesnt mean shit. What is important to us is time. When you really dig a girl that is what you give her because it is what she needs and it's how we show we care.

Theres more to it but Ive written enough. Just put your shoulders up.

Believe me you doged a bullet ,If that bitch cheated on her previous bf what makes you think you're different ?

oh yea i know. again im a huge idiot. I caught feelings for a ho. part of me believes we had something different.

thanks, really needed to hear that. all stuff i knew, but always reassuring to hear.

definitely feels a bit foreign being in these lonely waters, but such is life. ya live and learn.

I lost my best friend to heart failure this year, he had a pacemaker since he was 5, but he died just across the apt. I still beat myself up knowing if I checked up on him that night instead of going straight to bed, I might of been able to save him. We've been best Bros since middle school and I feel really lost without him. I miss you Tommy. You were twenty fucking two. I wish I could trade places. You deserved so much more. My dad has terminal colon cancer now and I miss you so fucking much man. I keep waiting to wake up from this dream but it's been 6 fucking months. I don't know what to do.

hang in there, man. i know you already know this and i know people you've confided in have already told you this, but it truly isn't your fault. so please try to let that baggage fade away from your thoughts. i know it's hard to, but he definitely wouldn't want you feeling the way you do.

my grandpa passed away from terminal colon cancer.... i feel you, man. i fuckin feel you.

hang in there, man. hang in there. shit gets better, i promise you. but only if you truly believe that it will and work towards it.

Feel you man. Things will get better over time.

1.) if you tried to get help you wouldn't be wasting their time, people like to help other people!

and why do you think you don't enjoy stuff the way you used to? have you tried trying new things and meeting new people? i believe sometimes people need to make big changes in there life to spice things up and keep everything, new, fresh and interesting!

my dumbass screwed up my chances with her, we ended up forgetting everything that happened between us and just stayed friends. after that she started liking another dude and grew farther apart, until we just stopped talking.

don't dedicate your life to just one chapter. i guarantee you chapter two will be better :)

What movies do you watch to explore your feels.

Pic related: The Fountain and Leaving Las Vegas

hahahaha feels good having a girlfriend who loves me and is willing to die for me.

feels good being madly in love with a pretty girl.

feels so good. thank fuck i can cry about the crippling effects of neoliberal capitalism and war and not gay ass shit like "not being loved" or "individualism"

pic related, her.

god damn it feels good

haha thanks, i moved so im getting better. ready for a fresh start i guess.

Gf suddenly broke up with me last week for another guy...
still have her clothes lying around, and get this weird sad feeling Everytime i look at them
don't know what to do right now

1). throw out her stuff, or call her to come back and get it.

2). hit the gym ( i PROMISE you this will get thing off your mind )

3). focus on YOU.

4). remind yourself that you are better than what you are subjecting yourself to.

Currently in the growing apart segment of this exact story. But at least I've got mountain biking i can't actually afford, and liquor.

i always like your stories.

Thanks user
already hitting the gym since years... my guess is, it's because he's having a better car and more money..
idk.. i shouldn't be sad for losing such a superficial slut
but it just hurts..

shit user, you can do it. just focus on yourself and your hobbies, oh and surround yourself with friends:)

>be me
>14 and never had gf
>at some park with family and 2 others
>see attractive girl
>shesperfect.jpg
>she looks my age too
>acts awkward around me, and vice versa
>i think she might be mirin
>about to go ask her for number before she leaves
>faggot 9 year old brother makes me go to the playground up the hill with him before i get the chance
>she leaves
>tfw my faggot brother stopped me from getting a gf

i'm all three :(

i wanna an hero

she comes on here time to time.
bbw big titts.
she is older
hate having crushes over people you cant have

>be me
>crazy about that girl
>shy pos
>I decide to man the fuck up and tell her after knowing her for some time
>I knew she used to have a bf, didn't know if that was still the case
>apparently it was still the case
>get rejected
>can't take my mind off her
>she's very double-faced
>share all this with a friend
>friend and I want to see her for who she is
>go on trying to befriend her as much as possible
>after some time, I feel cast aside
>friend and crush get ever closer
>friend swears to me there is nothing
>I don't believe him
>I literaly leave their vincinity
>they would disappear for hours at a time on evenings, together, alone
>am mad at both
>can't forget her
>et tu, friendus?
what do Sup Forums

The safe space doesn't excuse you from being underage b8 MUHmods

>ex hits me up in an email apologizing for how she broke up with me
>she snuck behind my back with another guy and then breaks up with me out of the blue
>tell her everything I didn't get the chance to when we broke up
>she takes it and we exchange emails for a while
>seems okay. I want to get her number and start texting again
>first text she sends me asks me not to contact her and said she was feeling lonely.

I would say my heart was ripped out, but she'd be grabbing at a cold, empty void.

Alana, you're a crazy, cheating cunt.

or high and its the best time to get creative. I make music and shitty art ...

>be me
>16
>first real girlfriend
>we text everyday for 4 month
>after meeting a few times because long distance somewhat she says,it doesn't feel right anymore
>try to get her back a few times
>she says she still cares but we wont work
>now i spent most of time time reading old text and listening to her voice messages saying she loves me
>i smoke just to remember her its a habit i picked up from her
>mfw my first love and first kiss says it doesnt feel right anymore

>be me
>27m, fit, attractive
>Owns house, good job
>Get out of 6year relationship, start fuckin sloot's
>Fuck 23 girls in 6 months
>Meet awesome girl, sex is amazing, she's hot and funny
>Start dating
>Find myself still fantasizing about sucking dick
>Do blow one night, have random guy over
>Suck him dry and love it
>Do this at least 10 times over 4 months
>Not attracted to men, just dicks.
>Kinda wanna break up with GF so I can do it without feeling guilty.
>Mfw

Not underage anymore phag

>when you fuck someone who belongs in a roast group.
> start seeing memes that the shoe is fitting a bit to much
> try to laugh it off
> try not to think overly paranoid
> weeks later starts flirting with someone else something i say alot lends up on the feed
> totally regret sending nudes
> fuck it

Kek, you did the right fucking thing. My ex cheated on me. I'll rather have the guy tell me than find it out myself.
Once a cheater always a cheater, you did the right thing m8.

Oh yeah for sure brother

get a gf that is into sharing . they are out there
what girl hates 3 somes ?

>crying over wars
Kek, grow up and join a war instead m8.

you deserve your depression

I know it'll pass. Been through enough to have learned eventually everything stops hurting at least.

Gotten reckless riding, which means I've gotten faster. And managed to not break anything besides a couple helmets, so there's at least that upside. I'll be a lot faster this coming race season.

She said she'd try it. Just a matter of doing it. I like the idea of her choking on a cock while I fuck her too

No depression m8, stop crying over wars you weak guy :^)
And I'm not the guy who feel the needs to go onto a board and tell everyone about his "gf" and how he cries over wars kek

My girlfriend used to be a massive slut. I told my self that I could never be with someone like her, but i got feelings for her regardless. Now we're together and I get these vietnam flashbacks to things I know she's done, mmf threesome etc. And I know I have to end it but I just can't fucking do it. I also know that she's been posted here at least once, and I keep looking for her pictures to motivate me to break up with that whore. I can't fucking find them though

You're an idiot and deserve it.

male or female?

TL:DR
Some punk is enjoying my ex-girlfriend who I spent 5 long years practically putting back together from a life of medical negligence (her parents are idiots) and abuse (sexual and emotional). You're welcome, motherfucker.

sometimes i wonder

>Won't say name but damn does it feel bad.
>Be me in highschool, Last day of Sophmore year
>I'm a 7/10 on a good day, I don't have many good days.
>Chrismatic yet weird
>Meet girl at end of year dance
>fucking gorgeous 9/10 - 10/10 we're talking she's now a model hot.
>Introduce myself
>We get along well, even though I'm a bit weird.
>She reveals she has a boyfriend
>Boyfriend is DJing the dance
>MFW it's my best friend at the time
>Hadn't ever met her, he always said she went to another school.
>FUCK FUCK FUCK
>Fast forward a few months when a new year starts
>They are doing couple shit, and Me and Friend(We'll call him Paul) start a band
>We're solid friends, best friends and such and He tells me he doesn't think it'll work between him and Girl(Let's call her, Liz)
>I try and keep them together not being an asshole about it, but eventually they break up.
>It's around September/october when they break up.
>After breakup she starts talking to me again
>We talk a bit more, and end up sitting and eating lunch with eachother one day.
>I'm falling hard as hell for her a this point. I was a kissless virgin, barely more than a betamale at that point, and she knew this
>She gives me a baggie of candy for haloween, and inside was a note. Cute little note, but it was my glimmer of hope.
>We stay friends for until december 22nd. When I ask her out.
>SHE FUCKING SAYS YES!!!
>HOLY MY FACE WHEN AGAIN!
>She didn't have a good family life, so she celebrated christmas with me and my family.
>I'll never forget the night. Christmas 2013 we're walking through the woods.
> So user, I hear you haven't had your first kiss yet?
> I stammer something, most likely retarded
>She stands on this stump thin to get to my height, and pulls me in. Like something out of a shitty rom com, or an anime.
> Merry christmas user.

(Will Continue)

is that Peter Dinkleman?

your name Chrismatic?

Nothing because she rejected you. It's over, move on.

>be 2 years ago
>meet this milf at a job
>we start talking and I get her number
>we bang and then obviously accidentally fall in love with one another
>been through so much. She taught me everything, despite the age gap
>we always found it difficult to make us public
>never did
>she left me on wednesday
>saying she still loves me and there's no future
I've never felt heartbreak like this before. I can't even function properly. If she loved me enough surely she'd stay.

I've resisted talking to her for 2 days and have been crying like a bitch. I don't know what to do. I'm still living in the hope that she'll miss me and take me back

It doesnt have to be lonely.

Keep your charm sharp. Your wits on point. Learn to be funny and charismatic.
More so if you arent already but Im assuming your blade has been dulled out.

Here's another thing that bitches ruin for themselves. Women want us to be charming, cool, and Casanova their asses all day. However, these bitches dont know how to KEEP a man. They dont know how to put any work in a relationship to keep us happy. Because of that we go elsewhere to find that missing happiness with someone else.

Women ruin shit all the time. Monogamy also fucks it up because how are you suppose to stay sharp if all you ever do is talk to one bitch? How do you step up your flirt game if the only person youre flirting with is the chick you see ALL THE TIME for 8 years?

You cant. Cheating is a stigma because of bitches and they dont even know why it's so.

Step your game up and women will all flock from every direction. Just remember to not let them easily invade your time because youll end up in the same spot youre in now.

Do not freely hand out time. Money isnt important. Love isnt important. Sex isnt even important to us.

For men, for us, time is everything.

(CONT)
>We kiss, and end up sleeping in the same room. We don't fuck, but we just sit, cuddle, watch a few cheesy christmas movies, and fall asleep in eachother's arms. Regular people shit.
>Wake up to her without makeup, and god damn if she wasn't twice as gorgeous.
>Her perfume I forgot to mention. I don't know what it was... But it was fucking incredible. I can still smell it to this day. Kinda spicy, yet... sagelike. Very reminiscent of the Woodland Sage candles, I keep one because it reminds me of her perfume. I know it's autistic.
>I wake up to her, gorgeous as always, we play some Vidja games, and end up going out for a walk together. Just talking about stuff, and I've at this point fallen hard. Like I believe it's love.
>I end up driving her home after the talk, and this continues for a while.
>Every chance she has she comes over to my place.
>we do romantic shit, and eventually start making out hard.
>She loved to bite.
>HARD
>I didn't mind because Solid 10 is with 6/10 me... Fucking let her bite.
>Claws down my back, everything. She went hard. I still have scars to prove it.
>I'm still in love with her. Even more so.
>Every day this continues, she'd come and basically live at my place, sleep in the same room, everything.
>Around a month after valentines day she gets... Testy?
>She keeps trying to test our relationship.
>Always starts fights over simple stuff... Like how many hours it'd take to get to the nearest city to us.
>Then always with questions like "user, what would you do if This happened, what if this happened? What if I did this? What if it was between me and this person?"
>Got too much, I alswered honestly, and eventually she and I broke up. More her dumping me for "Failing her quiz"
>Heart broken.
>Seriously went from mad love to... nothing so fast.
>All over some bullshit stuff?
>We break up. And Paul and I are also at a disagreement because he was mad I got with his Ex.
>Forgot to mention that.
(Will CONT)

were it that easy, man, I'd not be posting this
also being betrayed by a close friend at that time, who swore me over and over that there was nothing between them, doesn't help
I also haven't mentionned that this woman always sends mixed signals, to the point where I wasn't alone in thinking she'd not reject me

No, I meant I'm a pretty good talker. Have always prided my way in how I can carry myself... yet I'm a weirdo sometimes. I mean, I'm on Sup Forums for gods sake.

>Monica
She's a beauty. The kinda beauty that sends shivers down your spine when you get close to her. But holy shit, man, I'm a fuck up around girls (tryna fix that tho).

What else bout her? She's from Tajikistan, doing a double-degree, and she'll go for overseas training in the next 3 months. I'd really like a shot with her though. I just have a thing for girls with deep, sunken eyes.

>Now I'm left without my best friend
>Or the love of my life.
>Wtf happened?
>I end up moving away to get rid of the negitive shit
>Met 4 other women.
>never have I felt that spark like I did then.
>It's been almost 4 years and yet I've not felt that spark.
>I feel honestly that relationship kinda ruined relationships for me.
>Now stuck browing dating sites not getting anywhere, Missing what I once had.
>I've been with another 10/10, and yet no feelings anymore.
>Lost my virginity to someone else, but would rather have been a virgin and stayed with Liz.
>Liz was the one that got away. Or... I guess was pushed away.
>Still hurts.
>I keep a fucking candle around that reminds me of her.
>Christmas isn't as fun because I remember that night. That one perfect night. The best night of my life.

What do I do Sup Forums
I sound like a faggot I know, but with all the other relationships I don't feel the spark there. I used to be able to look into her eyes, and could feel something more than lust torwards her. Now it's all sexual with people. There's not an emotional thing anymore with me and other people. Or at least not on that level.

We used to just look into eachother's eyes and smile, I wondered how I could ever get so lucky to have her next to me,and such. Now... I kinda just want all other relationships to be that.

Will I ever get that spark back?

all he thinks about is torturing and raping a young boy?

Something like that

I just relapsed by taking tramadol. What the fuck, it's not even a good opiod. But at least I feel something.

Of course you will get that spark back. As soon as you man up and reclaim Liz as your own.

Stop being a beta and grow some balls.

nobody didn't ask to read your dr. who fanfic, faggot

First love doesn't rust, the feeling will always be there, and the "what if" thoughts.

It loses its edge with time, and once you experience more relationships you will find that there is more out there for you, it's just that relationships don't turn into anything great unless you let them unfold a bit.

The problem with most the people that stay alone after a break up is that they don't give anyone a chance. Love is painful, and women can be brutal, but you should still give it a try.

You can start by not comparing current relationships to your past relationships, and current women to past women. You will get through it man.

Just think about it, 6 months prior to you being with her, if someone told you you were going to kiss that girl, and she would be your girlfriend, would you have believed them? If the answer is yes then go back farther, like when you first met her.

The point of that being that you are in an infinite universe full of infinite possibilitiy, 6 month from now you could meet someone else, or even be with someone else. Hell, it could even be tomorrow.

At least, that's what keeps me going.

Best wishes buddy.

Watches at $ 0?
WTF ???

My dog just died today. My mom died a few months ago. It's strange to see the difference in grieving - I grieved more for the dog despite having no grievances with my mom. You have to love people without baggage, without grievances, as purely as you can so easily love an animal. It's not as easy to do, but I realize it's important to try. It's about accepting people for who they are, totally and completely and loving them through any drama or differences, the same way you accept an animal for what it is. Dogs make it easy to accept them, people do not. But you have to.

wtf is wrong with her head, theres like a huge chunk missing

Liz is in another country now dude.
She joined the military after highschool. Maybe her Testing stuff was to get me to dump her before she left, maybe she was seriously weird about it.
All I know now is she's in the military and not around, and has a boyfriend/husband.

It's just depressing though.
You're right about the what if thoughts and such too. The moment I met her I felt the spark wouldn't have imagined ever being with her, but I could dream couldn't I? Now... I don't have that 'dream' anymore. That want to be with someone, many chances have come my way, and I took them more to make the other person feel better for a while. I even grew close to a couple of them, but never to the point where I was with Liz. I should stop comparing them, but it's hard to. Maybe the right person hasn't come up. I heared someone once say that you'll always have that one love, the one who you'll love more than anyone in the future... but you'll also have your soulmate.
That's a weird thought. Shouldn't they be the same? Maybe if Liz and her boyfriend/Husband ever split up, and she moves back to the states I could try again with her, but honestly I want to move on, yet feel I can't yet. It's been YEARS and still I feel so attached.

ur never alone as long as you have yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=CwcBLo2Bb84

I texted my ex gf of 5 years (broke up 2 years ago) asking if she ever really loved me, and why she lied about it (because i'm a retard with words and couldn't come up with a better phrasing).
She doesn't like what's implied, even if the question is "fair".

This has been bothering me for a while but i feel like i shouldn't have asked that question, what's the point except making us both feel uncomfortable (or me at least)

>31 years old
>long term girlfriend dumped me last summer
>been an alcoholic mess ever since
>drink a 5th of vodka a day
>couldn't afford to keep the apartment alone so had to move to a shitty area
>rats are my only friends now, rats and booze

I have lived long enough to watch love wither and die, and love through work doesn't feel worth it. At all. The only reason I do it is because it's "the right thing" to do. But it doesn't feel right. It doesn't even feel good. It feels... aweful. I feel aweful.

In the end, I can't help be feel like what Morty said is true: "Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, and everyone's gonna die. Come watch TV with me?"

Bump beginning, starting with one of the best way to make you feel bad

I don't even know why I'm writing here, but lately I've been feeling like shit, thinking negatively all the fucking time, and yesterday after a great day and all that shit, I had a breakdown and ended up fleeing from everyone.
And it's not even because a first love or anything like that, but just for a friend. A friend that I knew since childhood, and that a couple months ago got mad with me with no reason, and haven't seen her since then. We're not friends anymore, and it's killing me. Maybe I couldn't see the telltale signs, or I just didn't want to know, but I suspect she hated me long before that.
She was my oldest friend, and now I feel like I won't ever be able of trusting anyone. I have a GF, other friends, and all, but I don't think I'll ever feel complete again.

Sparks can be deceiving man.

I don't want to say it wasn't the "real thing", but your body can fool you to fuel desire.

You can feel it again, you just have to let yourself.

I'm not going to lie, ts a bit hypocritical of me to talk to you in such a manner, I was married for 3 years, with her for 2 years before that. I met her when I was 17, and she was 15. We had good times, but I'm the one who broke it off with her, I broke up with her twice, so far.

It's been 2 years since the last time I was with her, and I still find myself wanting to go back, I know I'm not going to, but I know it does suck.

Think of it this way as well, if you got with her again, the relationship will be a memory of what it once was. You will be wondering if she is going to break up with you again, and that would be very bad for your mental health.

And now a little pick me up

I don't remember that one

its painfully obvious that my gf settled for me, when i realized this i stopped loving her and let the relationship die little by little, it really breaks my heart and makes me feel so selfish because at her age/station in life, its unlikely she'll find anyone better than me.