My girlfriend wants to stay a virgin, because she is very religious. How can I convince her that anal sex doesn't count...

My girlfriend wants to stay a virgin, because she is very religious. How can I convince her that anal sex doesn't count? Give me your best advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOX5DPW9XJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't date in the first place if you have vastly different views like this

>bible doesn't say anal is bad or not allowed

Just get another girlfriend when school starts

admit you're a gay faggot because anal is for homos

jfc just go down on her a lot and put a finger in there up to the first knuckle if she's not into it then stop dead cold, pull your pants up, turn on the xbox, and tell her she can leave

Even her mom told us that anal sex is no problem and she will still be a virgin. So what's wrong with that?

Find a whore next time if you want to get your dick wet. Your only other option would be rape her.

How about convincing her God doesn't exist

>A girl with morals
>Wants to wait until mariage
You might as well put a ring on it, because most likely you're not going to do any better.
The fact that she's a virgin is a plus not a minus

Cos an asshole doesnt have a hymen.....

Right OP thing about it, no one has ever read the bible from back to front and remembers it? With me so far. Some how edit a bible page on word or whatever and glue it back in the bible (her bible would be best) then show her you're personalised message from god user 4:46 'if a woman wishth to please thy man whilst remaining faithful to the lord, the dirt path must be walked with honour...take the dirt road to glory.'

Many of her female friends already did it, so it cannot be that complicated to convince her. Is there nobody who did it that way?

Her older sister already let me rub her asshole, it was very nice. But when I wanted to tuch her pussy she hesitated and pulled her pants up. My gfs family is really weird.

Ohhhhhhhh
It's a sex thing
Nice

OP play her this song

youtube.com/watch?v=IOX5DPW9XJk

Don't date religious nutters.
There, done.

But when I force her to do it and she starts liking it does it still count as rape?

>beat the shit out of her with a science text book and rape her.
Your welcome

They all break. The majority don't hesitate to cheat and lie.

She's going to be the worst lay ever. Dump her.

>Has abstinent girlfriend

Asks for advice on anal persuasion.

Mate, you need to drop it and find someone that puts out. Your girlfriend won't fuck you because her imaginary friend is more important than you faggit

Came to post this...
Im out!

>putting your dick inside a woman
>gay

Virgin detected