really? is she that bad?

Needs to go to the gym and lose ten pounds

Id pound the hell out of her truthfully

A penis

Where is she from?

lol, she's 87 pounds

damn

try to guess

She has zero muscle tone and too much flab. Can she do even one pushup?

Seems to be pretty much like a latina

nope, she can't

yup she is, you can tell from the mess in her room

From this picture it looks like she could use some squatting as well. At least make her jog twice a week.

>what does she need to be a 9 or a 10?

She needs to be aesthetically very pleasing, nothing you would change about her. She needs to have a great ass and nice tits, she needs to have a nicely proportioned body in terms of how long her legs are and her height in general.

She cannot be fat, not even a tiny bit.

Most important is the face however, its difficult to describe a perfect face, but i'm afraid your GF is let down at this final and most crucial of features.

She has nice eyes but they are far too asian. The skin is pulled too tight around them, it is a shame. The freckle below her nose is gross, her lips and jawline are also sub-par.

good respectable effort OP, 7/10.

I can't rate her until you say where is she from because it is the killing fact

yeah, she's on it

fuck, at least someone that really takes some time to write something that isn't "uploed mor fgt"

Mexico

To be a 9/10 she needs to be on my dick.

If it is like that, i would rate her 8.5 she could be 9, but needs bigger eyes.

to be a 9, she would need more of a bubble butt than , you gotta be able to jiggle it

she needs to be sitting on my face and then after she has an orgasm i need to fuck her hard and deep. then she will be a 10

btw, good find there user with that one, keep taking pics and sharing her

yeah, her eyes are always going to be a problem, but she's working on her ass and that's good

so much summer in this thread

Fuck her good, nigga

"lek at me, aman aldfag, i w8 ol yir for sumer so i can pretend ol dis kiend of threds dont exist nermely"

yup, everyday

Yeah we need way more

If you more pics set them free