Britlums?
Isamittana
white scum?
grassniggers

i miss my english england

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWStaRmuXzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Londoners are fucking degenerate, the rest of England isn't actually that Muslimified.

scum

ohh dat edge
i've seen tons of muslims and it's gonna steadily spread
maybe

You call em pussies

The moment a halal store pops up in my neighborhood is the day I commit arson

>he said, slamming his sausagey fingers on the keyboard, he had never broken the law before but was sure he was a tough guy deep down

Let's plot it with time:
>it's just the cities!
>it's just the big towns and the cities!
>it's just the south of england
>it's

Samefig

twats

I know right?!?!

I am all the posts in this thread so far

Nu >:(⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅↗↖↘↙↙↖↙◀▶↕⤵↩

ow did u know?

ive been cort

I am you

pakis

>paint
Deeo bro

youtube.com/watch?v=pWStaRmuXzY

Shitbrits

Bombland

Shitish empire.

Islamicus britannicus

Pakilish

That fucking pic, man. It just hit me how fucked the UK and most of Europe is. I haven't seen a non-white lollipop lady ever, let alone a fucking muslim one. I don't know what that says about the career aspirations of white people but we sure as hell don't have enough muslims here that you see even the smallest minority of them actually working.

Let that sink in, it is well know that the majority of muslims in Europe are on welfare and yet you still see one working, as a lollipop lady nonetheless.

M*ggles.

obviously

Same thing we've always called them, curry niggers.
Pulling for you, union Jack, bantz aside. Hopefully brexit will help.

Watson at her hottest

I just realised most of you are too stupid to understand the point I was making.

There's so many fucking muslims in Europe that you even see them working, even though muslims are notoriously lazy cunts.

Jesus Christ, even for an Australian that was a shitpost.

It's like a rave Xmas tree.

Do we ban these?
Yes or No?

>he let feminists (WOMEN) take over his country
>calls others pussies

You're just upset because I had to spell it out for you because you're a retarded piece of shit

sunn 0))) are good though

Ok emu nigger, go fuck an abo.

What the fuck? This looks like a fucking powerup that you intentionally run over to give you a speed boost or temporary invincibility

>Let that sink in, it is well know that the majority of muslims in Europe are on welfare and yet you still see one working, as a lollipop lady nonetheless.

Most work menial job though.

Mussles.

A mix of mudshits and muggles.

Clock niggers or mushy pea niggers.

The enemy

Brislam

Bradfordstani here. Your state unfortunately is false.

They used to be called Limeys.

In keeping with the fruit theme just call them Sunny D's now.

Sunnis for short.

But a muslim got the job over a white person. Most white people want to work but there's so many muslims in Europe, they managed to find one that wants to work. A women no less.

Was this the post was supposed to lead me to believe that you are not mad as fuck?

I just call it Not-so-Great Shitain.

Bongistanis.

Most of their jobs are fit for students that need the part time work for the same pay. An employer could just hire two students to do the job half the time, but sure, no, a muslim must waste everyone's time by doing it full time.
Just a few of the second generation ever apply them selves as well so it's spiral of becoming thrash.

It has to stop

It will :)

Britistanis

You mean the sheets or what is hidden under them?

snowflakes

lets say both

Her Majesties Last Stronghold