Is this fat bitch just onna get away with this?

Is this fat bitch just onna get away with this?

youtu.be/iCZceDUx4bQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CUyQQQfmt9c
youtube.com/watch?v=q064UWEwEP8
youtube.com/watch?v=k8uDCOOBaeY
youtube.com/watch?v=ipebjh5soa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vid related.
youtu.be/CUyQQQfmt9c

Very funny, hehehhehehehe

How much cans of nigger cum can she lift with those legs? 5 tons?

Good for you, fat slut

I hate Amy Schumer.

But, what drives anyone to heckle at a stand-up show? It's something I've never understood. From the lowliest amateur open-mic first timer to the biggest names there's always someone. WHY??

Nice beer belly and delicious flat ass, yummi!

at least she didn't show her tits

anyone who says they wouldn't fuck her is lying or gay

she's a cunt but I'd smash that

I find this unironically hot. Which is too bad because I hate her personality. That would probably mean awesome sex, too, lol.

Amy is the biggest cunt in the business. I say this as a working comedian everyone in the industry hates her. Everyone would hate her even if she were funny (she's not).

youtube.com/watch?v=q064UWEwEP8

she details how she was sexually assaulted in her new book and this guy's demands to see her t*ts has gotta be triggering. it's really problematic that when a man doesn't like something you're saying or doing, the man resorts to behavior encouraged by rape culture.

good for her kicking this guy out while staying calm and being pretty funny about it. that's a pro.

>sweden
>heckler is a muslim

why is Sup Forums always right

i honestly believe she paid the guy to heckle her. How can you be a comedian and not only have ZERO capacity to defend yourself from a heckler, but then she has to whine about it online? She is NOT a real comedian. Did Chuck Schumer pay someone to write his niece a standup routine or something?

>rape culture.
>if youre even accused of rape your life is over
Rape culture does exist, but its the inverse of what youre implying

> I say this as a working comedian
tell us a joke

>I say this as a working comedian
why lie? we both know youve never been paid to do a set

>why the fuck does she always come with us when we don't invite her

Yeah, if she's the last girl at the club, it's 4 a.m. and you're both shit-faced.
If not that - it's just fat oversized redneck cunt with a piggy face in expensive dress and heels with a lots of make-up.

hey you're a funny man, tell us a joke

I think all those swedes just found an opportunity to actually point out a muslim sexually harassing a woman for once and not be vilified to good to pass up.

they'll all go home to their cucksheds tonight worrying if they were too insensitive to his cultural differences

>potatofaced white whore

Don't assume everyone is as desperate as you.

I don't mind fat girls, as long as a LOT of the fat goes to their ass and tits, and they don't have a busted face. Amy is disgusting.

Christ she looks like a glazed ham. I wonder if she sweats gravy.

>ywn smell amy schumers farts whilst she sits on your face

staged
shirt way too convenient
guy was not least bit embarrassed at being singled out
also, doesn't appear like the guy is with anyone at all
just decided to go to a comedy show by himself

>it's a Sup Forums gets triggered by an obvious audience-plant episode

If you guys hate jews so much, why are you so intent on giving them attention (and therefore money)?

Anyone still got that video of (supposedly) her fucking herself with a wine bottle? Asking for a friend.

>makes movie based on her slutty past
>gets mad when asked about it

youtube.com/watch?v=k8uDCOOBaeY

>that OP pic
Well the opening line in the vid about her looking more like a snowman is true. Also
>Stockholm Sweden
>guy is Arab
Makes sense. Swedish men are too cowardly to make such a "sexist" remark. This guy could have got up on stage, ripped her panties off, raped her until security pulled him off, ON camera (100% proof), and they would have given him 6 hours of community service and tell him not to do it again.

>anyone who says they wouldn't fuck her is lying or gay
Or Muslim, Muslims don't eat pork let alone fuck pigs.

this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

wtf why am I so turned on by this

All Sup Forums is Sup Forums now.

I guess it's just part of the play

>hating Schumer is Sup Forums now

She's a real life miss Piggy.
She could play in a live action Muppet movie, with practically no makeup.

unlike many others in this thread, you have whats known as testosterone

Getting triggered by feminism is most definitely pol. And giving Schumer attention for this obvious plant is most definitely pol.

If you could just ignore it, it would go away.

Wtf I love Amy now!

>Americans

that actually grossed me out and i like sniffing farts

hating jews you retard

>tfw you will never fuck Amy Schumer, cum inside her ass, then as she's cleaning up and getting ready to go to sleep shooter in the back of the head with a sawn-off shotgun and leave the country

feels bad man

if it was an audience plant why didnt she have any good comebacks? She embarrassed herself

I just don't hate her because she had the balls to roast SteveO without mercy

So she could look like she's trying to stand up to bullies but still be the victim. Wow. You're reall this dumb.

>her uncle is a Democrat politician
>tfw she'll have a career in politics because of the same family connections that gave her a career in the show business

i hate her for that

Who's the other cunts except ugly SNL lesbo, HBO's Girls fat boi in a dress and whale schumer?

As much as I hate that lying thieving bitch, the guy kinda came to disrupt the venue.

it's a test. i'd never do it personally but im happy others do because the true test of a great comedian is how they respond to hecklers

a pig like schumer would never clean up after anal. after it was done she would grunt and roll other and fall into an alcoholic coma, then wake up the next day with dried brown cum streaks down her asshole, cunt and onto the sheets

that's some quality b8 m8

because you're a famewhore

im not sure but i want to fuck the ginger and the chink

didn't she say something like
>haha why didn't you die instead of your friend?

wow, totally roasted amirite

I find Amy Schumer as unfunny as the next guy, but she did nothing wrong by fucking with a heckler.
That's how most comedy shows are.
Granted male comedians just dominate the heckler till he shuts up.

Wow... So thats the face of todays female comedians. Yikes, all of the are either dumb wacky humor or sex jokes.

That's all women have to offer comedy? Where the fuck is Amy Phoeler, Tina Fey, Maria Bamford, Tig Notaro, Kristen Wigg?

All those deserve a spot there than those hacks that got there through nepotism or quota filling and have no actual talent.

I'm fucking dying what is this shit?

Balls /= taking the obvious cheap shot.

What are they laughing at, user? Is it a good joke? Or just a fart symphony from Schumer and Dunham? Be creative!

except she'd never wake up senpai
there's piece of her skull all through the bedroom and out through the window and into the yard
would feel good senpai

if she wanted to look like a victim why insult average joes with the "lol hows sales going for you" line? It made her look like a jerk

Video is on her official YouTube channel.
Heckler who basically doesn't heckle.
Sat front and center.
Lots of cameras around that can quickly zoom in and locate him.
Gets thrown out after getting "owned"
"Now everyone clap in support of me and what a strong female comedian I am that I don't put up with any shit and I can hold my own"

The whole thing is so fucking staged.

Someone was talking about shoes

kek always shows us the truth

Sales is incredibly generic and inoffensive. He's "bad" at sales because "we're not buying it"

WOAH GOOD ONE AMY! YOU GO GIRL!

Who's the brunette? Please don't try to be smart and say Aziz

amazing that they would take the effort to set up such a heckle and give her literally the laziest "burn" ever

>oh you work
>how that goin
>**crowd goes ballastic**

could've done so many other things, even with basically the same concept

>i work in sales
>oh so you bother me during the day with your phone calls and then bother me at night by yelling out trash at my show?
>**crowd goes wild**

if she offered to massage my penis with her breasts, i wouldn't say no

Used to bang a chick that looks just like her. She sucked dick like a pro. A real semen demon. I once pumped 5 loads into her in one night, no condom. Shit was tight.

>"I'm going to be a funny cunt and mess with this show"
>the height of your banter is "show us your tits", because she's a woman and those have tits
>be completely incapable of counter-counter-bantering the comedienne's counter-banter

What's the point in heckling so shittily

like why even buy the ticket

I think she's cute, she has nice eyes

Because she and her writers just aren't that funny.

That was the best they had.

Either way she's got like 2k subscribers on her youtube channel and that video has like 500k views. So it worked.

How convenient, right?

Oh and he just happened to be wearing a shirt that said love pussies that she just happened to be able to immediately point out even though she had trouble finding him?

Yeah.

What do you want to hear, OP? Just starting this thread's a pretty clear indicator that you know how little the asshurt of 40 bitchy Sup Forums posters amounts to.

>and that video has like 500k views

A surprisingly huge amount of dislikes though. Clearly when uploading this video, her marketing team was expecting a "you go girl!" response from the majority of normies. They don't upload videos that make her look bad, especially when it's also shilling for Hillary with the #ImwithHer hashtag at the end.

I dunno, most regular people seem to be pretty annoyed by Schumer and her ilk at this point. Just look at the likes to dislikes ratio after it got over half a million views and was trending on youtube. Seems a bit more than 40 Sup Forums posters.

Damn. She thicc.

no.

None. Bitch is all fat, bones and feminism. No muscle found here.

Haha so funny. Even that fuck Larry took it like a champ and just fucked with them all night when I saw him.

>Ill look like a snowman
>audience roars with laughter

wtf

taking both the dog and the indian out to shit, good idea

what the fuck

OMG DID SHE JUST THROW OUT A ARAB?

Fucking hell, it really was fake

now let's see a master handle a heckler

youtube.com/watch?v=ipebjh5soa4

>Getting triggered by feminism is most definitely pol
disliking feminism means literally being a normal and sane person, has nothing to do with pol

I wish people would restrict their criticisms of feminism to campus/third wave/internet feminism or whatever.

I've been in countries where feminism is necessary and important. Too many people are becoming desensitized to positive example of "social justice" because of the bullshit going on in their respective countries.

feminism is never "necessary or important", it's a cancer

>implying feminism was ever good
If you look up the writings of first wave feminists, they read exactly like tumblr. It was always a hateful movement. Human rights change according to society. The role of women in society changes due to socio-economic circumstances. Feminism has nothing do with it. In fact there are plenty of feminist muslims that want to wear the burka and do lots of other shit that western feminists don't like.

bullshit

all feminism, in all its forms, is - yes, women's suffrage was a mistake

they way third worlders treat their women is not because of lack of feminism, but because they are shit people, and it's not a thing that could be mended by introducing "feminism" into the mix

fuck off