Who's looking forward to seeing this smart ass Irish piece of shit get his ass handed to him by Mayweather?

Who's looking forward to seeing this smart ass Irish piece of shit get his ass handed to him by Mayweather?

well looks like OP's a dirty nigger lover

Me

if Conor trains properly he is going to fucking kill Mayweather
he has been out of the game for too long and Conor is way too good at what he does
i would bet my left nut he wins

I like niggers

this is what you're going to do today???

This is the face of niggerism in UK, Irish way worse than average black.

You have to be trolling ? the stupid irish cunt will think he is in a gang fight with the invisible men.

Conor is good at what he does no doubt about that. But what he does is not what floyd does. Mma and boxing are completley different. Conor has a chance but man hes going against an untouched nig 49-0 who murdered fighters like canelo and pacquiao and i bet those two can murder conor

i heard there was a fight already and it was a "give niggers free money and pretend the nigger is better" peice of propaganda... only retards and females buy that shit.... and we're sick of females getting tricked like that so be prepared for a shitload of nigger killing and nigger lover honor killings

>What is muscle memory

If Conor can't beat Nate Diaz in boxing, then how is he going to defeat Mayweather?

I'm hoping he throws a roundhouse kick in the first round and knocks Mayweather out. He could just pay the fine and get partial amount of the money he would make in exchange for legendary fame as a fighter....

As someone whose been living here for a while, niggers and sandniggers are still worse but the worst of the whites are almost all English

if you ever watch early ufc you can see karate guys get wrecked by people that did other things. this will be no different if the whole thing isnt staged( it probably is)

>who murdered fighters
LMAO ... you mean hid behind his left shoulder and jabbed his way to a points victory ...

No i'm pretty sure he was just the better fighter unless those two fight were rigged

idk much about any of this, but from what I've heard he hasnt trained like he has before. not to mention his recent up swing in skill.
if he can take on higher weight classes with no problem then it makes sense to think with the right training he could have a very decent chance with Mayweather

This.... Kick that nigger into next week and be an hero

i don't think it's staged in the sense you mean, but it's definitely not a serious fight. it's being hyped up beyond belief because it looks good on paper and it's a real underdog sort of fight since it's mcgregor's first ever boxing match. i don't think anyone thinks mcgregor's going to win, including mcgregor

As an White Nationalist I will mot support thatover that cocky drunken Leprichaun piece of shit who supports faggot marriage,mocks God and hates Trump.
Fuck Macgregor and fuck Irish people

youy're a living stereotype and your should kys even though you're probably b8
And watch Conor win.

U would have to be seriously retarded to think McGregor has a good chance of winning. He always has a "fighters" chance to land something lucky, but being a good striker in MMA is completely different to being a world class boxer.

You're right, boxing is a third of what McGregor does.

Weak nigger has 0% chance.

Conor can get up from what Mayweather can't.
That's what I think will make a good difference. If Conor lands anything solid it's over. Mayweather can hit Conor all day and it won't hurt as much as a kick to the head for him.

English are the best, fuck off if you dont like it.

Who has the weight / reach advantage?

Bet on him.

McGregor ain't doing shit, but get his ass made fool of for 12 boring ass rounds

Mayweather is going to rape this piece of shit

Watches at $ 0?
WTF ???

Conor doesn't take on higher weight classes, that is the thing. The vast majority of the men he has fought are smaller and shorter than he is.

Him 'moving up' to fight for the 155lbs title involved him taking in a guy 3 inches shorter than himself and about 15-20lbs smaller.

Conor knows there's a very, very small chance he'll win, he's not stupid. He's going to make over $100 mill win or lose, THAT'S why he's taking the fight.

And if he loses, it wouldn't even be that big of a deal. It's just "Eh, I expected it, he's an MMA fighter BOXING one of the greatest BOXERS of all time."

But if he wins, holy shit... He would be up there with Michael Jordan, being one of the most celebrated athletes in history.

what if floyd loses on pupose just to make another 100 mil for the rematch