Hey guys can anyone tell how can i commit suicide and make it look normal death ????

Hey guys can anyone tell how can i commit suicide and make it look normal death ????

death by old age

tie a noose around your head made of garrote wire, then superglue your hands to teh side of your head. throw yourself off a 1st floor balcony or a small cliff with the garrote wire tied to something.

it will look like you pulled your own head off.

how old are you op?

I am also 28. What's got you so down? I've been where you are before, maybe I can help.

Have you ever heard about Jesus Christ?

† Jesus loves you friend †

thank you for your offer...
i didn,t come here to get shrink
and tell how you wanted to do it before ??

If you're killing yourself why do you care if it looks like an accident?

you are really helping me to be more motivated to do it faster do you think there is god really

Jesus taught that death and destruction are the work of Satan. Are you with Satan?

Open your eyes, OP, 28 yo is the beginning of your way to eternal life in heaven, face your present difficulties for great results. Also motivational videos on youtube, love and friendship everyday and no more fap.

its simple i hate my self and my live but the people around me are not guilty to see me killing my self

Where are you from?

your jesus was bastard his mother (the virgin) took a lot of semen..
just go and be muslim if you are into this shit

Hi mate different guy, what has lead you u to this point to feel this way ?

Muslims regard Jesus as a prophet and a messenger of god. You can't insult him and advertise for your sect.

being a live..

Same guy here who offered to talk OP. Shrinks are bullshit, I'm just a real dude who can probably give you real help if you change your mind. I wanted to die from age 14-26 the plan was always the same. I wanted to ingest a large amount of opiates and wander into the middle of the forest in West Virginia around where my grandfather lived. I've always found that landscape peaceful and I wanted to slowly fade away. I started making changed to my life around 25 and moved a few times, but things are much better now.

Muslims think he was inferior to Mohammed in every way

OP, see :
>but things are much better now.

The present shit you are into is just a short period, face it with strength and motivation, you'll be OK tomorrow. Also read the bible.

Hire a hitman. He will also get rid of the body and make it looks like u disappeard.

And a prophet... You're truly ignorant. Read more and don't take positions anymore please.

>Be OP
>Go to subway station
>Have ear buds in but no music
>Pace back and forth for about 30 feet
>As train approaches subtly veer towards tracks keeping eyes on phone
>"Slip"

Get blind drunk, fall in the river, accidental drowning

Satan's words. Vade retro!

i hope you find rest

Wait until road conditions are bad, "forget" to put seatbelt on, slam into tree at >50 mph

im calm and realxed and im not panicing its just big decision

It's totally your right. Congratulations.
Send us a postcard.

Mohammed Met Moses and Jesus while meditating in the desert and it was decided that Allah/God/Jehovah preferred Mohammed and told him how to write the Quran

Would Muslims kill people over a drawing of Jesus?

I dont know what your life experinces are my friend but i do know this. You may not think it but you really do have the power and choice to make your life positive for your self, please respond i want to talk to you.

not OP but to make sure family isn't devastated is why i want to know too

>decision
mistake
fixed

Thank you its good idea if it hit me real i will get big headphone also..

Go round kissing little girls and hand yourself in.

You will be dead in prison relatively quickly and it wont hurt that much.

You also get a really hard boner.

Win win.

You don't know anything about the religion (Islam) you are talking about. Take a note of and prepare your defense for the day your actions will be judged.

Make sure to be watching your phone for a while, and maybe pause in between paces so you don't seem nervous and draw attention. Though if you hear the train coming walk away from it so people will say you were oblivious. Make sure there aren't any really healthy looking people around you that might sense something is up and be capable of stopping you. Also, don't pace right along the edge until you're ready to veer, it'll call attention.

Good luck and god speed. Hope it goes quick and what comes next is at least better than this.

no no why to make kids scared cuz im sick

The most brutally brutal way to die of all deaths, is to do it in process. First, you must fully, I mean fully die inside, this means that you no longer feel, that you are numb, which would mean no more depression, no more happiness, no more sorrow, and no more anger. If you are thinking of killing yourself, then you aren't there yet. Then, let your body die either at home or in a hospital or by aneurysm while walking down the street. this process can take years. It is so fucking metal and natural, few have the balls to see it through and many attempt it without even realizing!

family will be torn up regardless. Best not to do it.

Ride a motorcycle (without a helmet) and be an organ donor.
If a crash doesn't kill you the hospital would much rather declare you dead for them organs.

Thanks sure being calm is the key to make normal and maybe using facebook and smile (normaly) and cup of coffe in my hand or sandwich...

Blind drunk and fall into a river, or tv in the bathtub, make it look like you was genuinely watching tv though, popcorn and a drink, shit like that

Dude, dont listen to these edgelords, your life is worth infintily more than some 14 year olds first big edge knive. PLEASE tell me why you are feeling this way, i can and will hep you

Something else I thought of is your body is probably going to react as the moment approaches. You may be filled with dread or tension and your mind may try to defend itself with some sort of clarity about how you shouldn't. Be prepared for this and just keep moving your feet and you'll be fine.

The most brutally brutal way to die of all deaths, is to do it in process. First, you must fully, I mean fully die inside, this means that you no longer feel, that you are numb, which would mean no more depression, no more happiness, no more sorrow, and no more anger. If you are thinking of killing yourself, then you aren't there yet. Then, let your body die either at home or in a hospital or by aneurysm while walking down the street. this process can take years. It is so fucking metal and natural, few have the balls to see it through and many attempt it without even realizing! Even those who die of "natural causes" don't succeed in this form of death, because the process is so fucking brutal.

thats good also maybe someone can get the organs

I don't want to discourage you, but I doubt it.

Have you spoken to a professional about your the way you have been feeling.

Nig

Oh, and most important is to fall so your head gets past the furthest track or on it. You want your head to be crushed or severed to make it quick and painless. If you fall in the middle you may survive and just lose your legs or die of blood loss in a world of pain.

i know but if i can't stop myself next time i'd really like an alternative to blowing my head off on my ex's front door step

thats nice talk but also maybe i will die at old age to make this happen

Satan's words

If you want it to look natural, it doesn't get any better than this!

The most brutally brutal way to die of all deaths, is to do it in process. First, you must fully, I mean fully die inside, this means that you no longer feel, that you are numb, which would mean no more depression, no more happiness, no more sorrow, and no more anger. If you are thinking of killing yourself, then you aren't there yet. Then, let your body die either at home or in a hospital or by aneurysm while walking down the street. this process can take years. It is so fucking metal and natural, few have the balls to see it through and many attempt it without even realizing! Even those who die of "natural causes" don't succeed in this form of death, because the process is so fucking brutal.

Is it because of your ex, that you have been contemplating suicde, or is it just part of the reason, what other factors are their ?

sure to make the target the head i don,t want to wake up in hospital after the attemp

>my ex
7 600 000 000 people on earth
3 800 000 000 women or men
Feel pain for 1 past relation
Advise : move on, change life, not end it!

The most brutally brutal way to die of all deaths, is to do it in process. First, you must fully, I mean fully die inside, this means that you no longer feel, that you are numb, which would mean no more depression, no more happiness, no more sorrow, and no more anger. If you are thinking of killing yourself, then you aren't there yet. Then, let your body die either at home or on the grass while you are looking up at the sky, or by aneurysm while walking down the street. this process can take years. It is so fucking metal and natural, few have the balls to see it through and many attempt it without even realizing! Even those who die of "natural causes" don't succeed in this form of death, because the process is so fucking brutal.

WTF for a girl my IQ not that low

Make it look like a robbery.
Mess up your flat/house and shoot yourself in the head.
It'll look like the robber tried to make it look like a suicide and then took off.
Btw u don't have to mess up your flat/house.
Just hide your wallet and all documents and then do the rest.

Sorry dude , regardless please dont consider killing yourdelg, at the very least speak to a psychologist , their not ALL quacks, some are actually miricale workers. i can tel you that from family exeperince. What o you have to lose by talking to a psychologist, literally nothing when the alternate death is nothingness.

> What is CSI
you can't just take that shit

just not really feeling life tbh

i've got awesome friends, i love my job, i have a great and supportive family, my ex got her comeuppance bc she lost her (my) car and her (my) house and her (my) support network of friends and family.

life is good; best it's ever been and it's getting better. but i feel like somethings always missing.

i also have a lot of conflicting ideas of where i want to take my life, like bodybuilding and the like. things that would definitely be questionable and possibly lose me friends and family connections.

on top of the generic depression, my ex left me with a hell of a lot of baggage and most of this baggage is going to affect my ability to get into another relationship.

your positivity seems ungenuine and thus is grating, but i know that already and i'm trying. i didn't lose some random person though, i lost my lover, my best friend, and my confidant, even if she wasn't a good one of any of those things.

no if i want to shoot my self the gun have to be in my hand wtf boy stop watching sherlock

Here is what you wanna do to make it look natural.

First, get prescribed antidepressants so that you fully die inside, this means no feels. You are numb, which would mean no melancholy, no happiness, no sorrow, and no anger. If you are thinking of killing yourself, then you aren't there yet. If you are thinking of killing others, you are close but you mustn't kill anyone.

Then, let your body die either at home or in a hospital or by aneurysm while walking down the street. this process can take years. It is so fucking metal and natural, few have succeeded in seeing it all the way through and many attempt it without even realizing! Even those who die of "natural causes" don't succeed in this form of death, because the process is so fucking brutal.

Drug overdose, try and get your hands on some fentanyl.

thats not normal man i want to make it look normal more a like an accident

Hey, same guy you responded to, question how hold are you , mid 20's ? regardless you still have your life to live, how you feel now is JUST a state of mind, thats all it is. even if you have already been o thearpy i still strongly reconmend, also open up to the people who care about you in your life, who by the sounds of it, do care. I promise you when i tell you that a burden resting in your chest will be lifited, it will be hard but worth it, and rember THEY LOVE YOU, tthey want to help you, and with their help and through profesional psychologist im sure a man like your self willl move past this stage in your life, thats all it is just a phase, period of time that ill end, however it only will begin, once you on the path to recovery, which is something you can atain. please respond mate, i may just be a stranger but despite that your still you human and i want to help you as best i can. Stay strong, it IS within you.

Shit all over the place in your room and close all the windows. The methane stench will eventually suffocate you. Your parents will walk in and just assume you forgot to open the windows. After they get the room cleaned up they'll probably just get a cat or something.

get to army, then get killed, or police will do also

Point unmarked Airsoft guns at cops and they'll shoot you real quick

Your ex lost your car, your house and your support network? without those things, how is life good?

Your ex left you with a hell of a lot of baggage that is going to affect your ability to get into another relationship? Sorry, that's how all breakups go, still failing to see how life is so great though...

If you would like my input into how to kill yourself, here's my 2 cents...

If you want it to look natural, it doesn't get any better than this!

i like those cats

Me too. I think they would make an awesome pet, how about you?

Also just to ad to that, you mentioned breaking up with a girl who felt a deep conection to. Im sorry it ended that way, but the past is the past regardelss. Use this time in your life to to end it BUT EXPAND IT, find out and develop who YOU are as a person, this will help you get your condifdence and life satisfaction back, and will help you in furhter relationships in your life.

I heard they have weak immune systems because of their lives of complete solitude and geographic isolation. Outside of that I FUCKIN WANT ITTTTTTTTTT

we is looking into your soul and we sees how brutally brutal you really are and we thinks that the aforementioned methods of brutally methods for looking of natural is the optimal fit of your personality type.

soul sucking cattins know all, we is love, we is life, we is death, we is inside you.

early 20s and i have a therapist and have been seeing one for months now. i am open about my problems with my friends and family and i am even on prozac now. i know they love me and that's why i want to make it look like an accident if i do get to the point where i can't stop myself anymore. so that they only have to deal with the loss of me and not the loss of me coupled with the additional pain of knowing it was suicide.

i kicked that bitch to the curb and threw out all her shit. i took my room back, i took my car back, and my family shunned her. she lied to everyone about me and when i moved back, i set the record straight and so now she's lost pretty much all her friends too, so her life is fucking awful right now and mine is absolutely stellar and it keeps getting better and better.

my only problem is that i have lost my will to live. i find myself praying for cancer or wishing for a stroke (hypertension).

my ex left me with a massive inferiority complex: my self esteem is lower than it can actually possibly be. i fucking hate myself for no reason; objectively i'm an awesome friend and an alright guy. but i constantly feel like i'll never find another person and i constantly berate myself. in addition to this, i am mildly autistic and may have schizophrenia.

Charles is that you? It's Aaron, don't do that I will come with you or could be fun.

I think that is part of the reason I like them, I can relate to the solitude and isolation...sometimes it seems like even when I'm around people, I'm still somehow isolated. But these fuckers have a way of getting into my soul, and they just kinda took over.

No charles here

Wow...sounds like your life is really fucking stellar.
You don't want psychoanalyzing or any of that shit so I won't try to talk you up or say that I'm sure you are an amazing person, because that is clearly not what you want. You just seem to be giving your ex a lot of power over you while being particularly happy with how little she has.

If your life is so stellar and you still want to kill yourself, there might be something to look at there. Also...if you want to kill yourself, maybe that is a sign you aren't quite ready to kill yourself, just a thought...

Give into the cattins, they see your soul, they is love, they is life, they is death.

really cats stopped me from killing my self but afte sometime i lost the feeling of their magic

Thank you for geting back to me im the same early 20's, i can see that your genuine in what your saying. Honestly speaking dude, if what your telling me is true, then this what i would recomend. You need to change your perception of your self, a way of achiving this is to maybe go on a long holiday, by which i mean puting yourself in an enviroment which builds your character by overcoming challanges for example a camping retreat of some sort or even just a road trip, a journey which confronts you with adversity to overcome, by the end of it if you choose to stick through it all i guarretne your perception of your slef will change for the better, and aven if you dont compete all the goals you set out to do, what you had done will greatly improve your personal percetion and increase your life satsifaction, as it will be a postive experince you take with, a reminder that YOU ARE STRONG, and that you DO DESERVE TO FEEL HAPPY. serisouly consider doing charity work wether its a soup kitchean in your town, or a village in south america, an experince like that will chage your ideas about life for better. (sorry for errors,just trying to get it to you in time)

now Sup Forums can,t gives ideas...

but why?

Then you needs to gibe up on cats and gibe into the hauntingly piercing stare of the cattins...the cattins is love, they is life, they is death, they does see into your soul...

HEY OP
If random fuckers on the internet give this much of a fuck about your single life, it's a life worth living. Kill yourself if you lose every single thing you own or have stocks/cryptos that dive. There's not a single woman on earth worth dying over

i didn,t say i want to do this for a girl you are cofused with other guy reply...

i'm not suicidal right now tbh. it comes and goes.

one question you might be able to help me out with. i've been heavily considering changing my appearance lately. i've always tried to go for a rugged sort of look, but i honestly don't know if that's what i want.

i'm thinking about becoming a femboy. not necessarily a trap, maybe not even quite a femboy but at least a cuteboy.

thoughts? i'm not trans or anything; i just think being manly isn't working out the best for me. i'm much closer to going bearmode than twink mode though; all i really need is to step up my body hair game and put on some muscle.

i dunno which one i should try. should I go further into the manly thing and make myself go bearmode? or should i go further into the feminine thing and make myself a femboy?

thinking i could be happy either way, but i'm not sure which one i want to focus on.

sorry if this is derailing your thread OP. i am still open to hearing even more ways to make suicide look accidental, as i don't have access to a subway in the great plains.

Someone post the world is your oyster pasta plox, on my phone and too lazy for a privileged fuck.

you can post anywhere you want... how old are you and why you are thinking about this be drug addict or even kill yourself if you are straight guy don,t let the porn fuck your head

(btw i am talking to the guy who started this thread right, also im the guy who sugusted doing the personal development journey, call AUS) tbh dude present yourself in a way that gives your personal satisfaction and fullilment. Girls dont really care about outer qualties (physical) as much as media and scoiety makes out ( just a marketing ploy, to conivince people to buy shit like it was their own idea) what INITALLY attracts a girl is looks, but what makes her stay beyonf the first 5-10 min is the inner qualites you have like confidence and snese of purpose, which by the whole point of this thread you seem need in help in building,not trying to be a prick, just trying to help. In all honestly dont start geting your slelf involved with women when you dont know thy self. Find out who YOU are first, be happy for YOURSELF first. fingure how to be happy by yourself first. then after that, and only after that be happy with another woman. In terms of finding out you are, well like i said previsly in the thread, put yourself in situations(not nescerly deadly ) your not use to,aim to experince what is differnt in life in a postive way, if your curious about this we can talk further about, i have some ideas. stay strong mate, from a brother down under.

someone's playing too much nier