youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g
youtube.com/watch?v=9K_NAGtcDPI
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_NFIw89lA
youtube.com/watch?v=UZ3to9PqMHs
youtube.com/watch?v=J41__Fwdkmo
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ7DJRExWDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are White,and reminder you are insecure about yourself,probably Kebab.

hahahahahaha

t. buttmad Turkroach

>calling greeks white
they are clearly shitskin no matter what you say

t. jew

In my city is one of the biggest greek community outside of Greece. Nice people. Hard working and friendly. Never, ever had a problem with it.
Sad thing is that some greek friends don´t get into clubs easily since they are mistaken for turckroaches or sandniggers.
Makes me hate them even more

More glorious history when compared to the scuckndinavians

greeks are white

>bleached blonde hair, dark roots, black eyes, tan skin
>white
choose one

They were ruled by turks for like 4 centuries, you dont think they fucked one or two greek amazons? its evident by every second greek looking like an arab

Is this the s/fur thread?

you don't know much about history aren't you?

>tfw even turks are whiter than greeks
KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=EbJApkaPLME

Both are Caucasian and both are the Medditerrian sub-race. No shit they look similar.

greeks are literally the original whites

>turkroaches
>white
pick one

GREEKS LUL

Iranians are persians, not arabs/sandniggers. Never call an Iranian arab. They really don´t like it. Also they don´t have such a high retard rates as normal sandniggers. Rather friendly and open-minded.

Nope, they are not, the greeks used to be blonds. they had sex with their african slaves, after which their nations collapsed and they got invaded by arabs, who are also part nigger.

This

The retarded are the slaves of the Jews who attack their own race.

Greeks created an advanced civilization on their own without theft of ideas, violent conquest or oppression of others...
Clearly, they are not white.

The ppl in greece today are not greeks

iran is "still" aryan af, why do you think they are still on the hit list of america and the globalist jews.

Well. They're Balkans so yes and also no.

Like Hungary. Kinda white. Kinda not white.

>arabs

>Greeks created
Past tense.

Helenics were scandanavians

Iran aryan master race

where are their burqas?

>alexander the great
He had golden blond curly hair and blue eyes, and he eradicated kebabs for a living. Mediterraneans are most certainly euorpoids, and funny thing is semites are caucasoids too. Embrace your whiteness bitch. Persians were whiter than the shitskin turks that supplanted them too.

stop cherry picking you filthy greek

eastern europe got invaded by gipsies and turks, not really white depening on who you run in to, its only a matter of time for all the genetics of the whites to be bumped of during meiosis

Holy shit I just realised this! No wonder they have such giant fucking cocks

caucasoid is not the same as caucasian. caucascoid is the group name for simular skull shaped. but they are mixed.
Basicly caucascoids are mixed with negr`oid. caucasians are not

Greeks also invented gayness and pedoness

Let me guess, you are greek and you think youre white

SeeWhites are bred out of existances, this started to happen after the iceage, ppl got more connected wars and invasions and migrations happened.

Caucasians are a dying breed, alot of europe isnt full caucasian any more.
Now with the new immigration it is a done deal

Greeks are fucking gypsies fuk them

agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=UVoQVKXItMg

youtube.com/watch?v=dqXy5znNTbo

youtube.com/watch?v=22Es3pd5Xuc

youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g

youtube.com/watch?v=9K_NAGtcDPI

youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_NFIw89lA

youtube.com/watch?v=UZ3to9PqMHs

youtube.com/watch?v=J41__Fwdkmo

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ7DJRExWDQ

youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4

Detected

I'm currently fucking a Greek goddess now. I've fucked many races and colors and cannot differentiate. I don't give a shit

Are Greek women hairy?

I lost a few IQ points when I clicked on those.

Caucasian does not equal white dumbass.

I can't generalize but not the one I'm fucking.

Daily reminder, whites aren't white either; more pinkish

Good news.

"...and blacks are brown."

Fuck this thread.

It has become cancer.

The board is the cancer of the interwebs

daily reminder my fucking ass ive never seen this psa before

bump

Daily reminder no kebab is free of greek admixture thanks to the historical god of war, Alexander The white and his successors. Ever wonder why so many anatolians have red hair? Take a wild guess. All hail!

haha fucking shitskin kebabs think they're black LMAO. White people living close to the equator are dark too.

Than Kebaps are white too you fucking burger.

Take a look at Alexander's path of kebab destruction. You can only imagine how many dark haired semites his men plowed through. He never lost to a fucking kebab, undefeated. No shitskin ever got the chance to have the honor.

His men must have raped millions and millions of pretty kebab girls hehe!

That was his point dumbfuck

Greeks look like arabs

they are whiter version of arabs

Lmao hilarious how all you have to do to shut all the kebabs down is mention one man's name. ROFL.

is ataturk white?

The history books say Semites had thousands of years of cultural leads on Greeks, and yet the greeks brought all the major players down in 10 years. That's what your lead was worth, kebabs.

> Greeks are not white
> Using Ancient Greek civilization as evidence of white superiority

choose one

The people saying greeks are not white aren't the same as people who are using greek civilization as evidence of superiority. Are you that fucking dumb?

no

then I don't ever want to see them use classical architecture, classical art, and their influences as products of a white master race. you know the ones.

see
All semites are mixed with greeks post-alexander. Don't tell me what to fucking do.

Kids think the mixing began recently. Only a fucking kebab who hasn't read a line of history would think so.

Why the obsession of being white?

Brought down the creators of civilization in 10 years? Oh, no reason.

Perhaps because the greeks are responsible for almost every major innovation of antiquity??

A kebab? Read history? LMAO! No, they just blow it up to pretend whites never conquered them and brought true civilization to them, Like Isis to to Palmyra

it does , you are mistaken causacoid with caucasian. dummie

Alexander was a Macedonian, not a Greek. You donkey.

>macedon, a northern greek hill kingdom
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kebab is not white, kebab is up too 30% nigger

They are greek

And whats the other 70% OH.... that's right... White. And most arent even close to 30%.

kebabs made it further in to india and furter in to europe and north african then elexanders. furter more there isnt a single greec linages that is geneticly untampered by nigger or kebab genetics, gf greece gf

>inb4 alexander was Macedonian

Whatre you talking about? You act as thouht theyre the same country when theyre not.

Further, there isn't a single kebab lineage that isn't mixed with greeks. Check mate kebab

Strawmen, greeks of today are not white, grrek civilization was not created by the mudsshitskins walking around in greece today

Nobody said they were exactly the same, but they come from the same group of peoples you stupid fucking kebab

Dude, if you are mixed with 5% nigger you are still non white.
A glass of water with 1% of shit in it is still a glass of water with shit in it.

This. Greeks of the past looked more like alexander and less like kebab turks from the ottoman invasion

Whatever helps you sleep at night, kebab. Does it follow that if you're mixed with greeks because of alexander then you're not a kebab?

Both of them are low iq lazy good for nothing aggresive muds today they both lost.
What is your point?

Stop assuming that im turkish, ill tell you now that im not. Youre making yourself look stupid.and saying that they come frkm the same group of people is insane. Macedoniana and greeks are not the same or similar . Greeks are fat greedy poofs.

The point is self explanatory. Kebabs aint as brown as they wish they were.