I got nothing left. I'm from Lithuania, lost my parents at 2004 (both died in a car accident)...

I got nothing left. I'm from Lithuania, lost my parents at 2004 (both died in a car accident), lost my brother at 2010 (died in a plane accident), got a huge house, got no friends, cause they only use me for guala, not a nigger and the only person I had left was my girlfriend. She left me on monday cause we were fighting like hell. I'm here alone. Got no fantasy to live.
So, I found some pills from the days my parents were still alive and i'm willing to try them out all at once. What do you think boiis?

Not the average YLYL post, but you sure got me yuropoor

do it, you will get to see your parents again

huge house and no friends, poor guy..

ive got no house and no friends but im not gonna an hero like a bitch lol

Try to find out yourself and then find some real friends, and live a good life instead.

well, what pills are they first of all

A friend????

pills expired and probably won't work.

Do it but do it live

fuck it man go have some fun use what money you have and get wild first

i would recommend another method of suicide as pills has a 30% fatality rate. Sense you have money, maybe a gun? if not then rope would also do the trick

Sell your house, travel the world and see if you can find a place to quit

Those look like allergy pills. You aren't going to die.

Treat yo self

Think about your parents and your brother reading about how much you don't want the life that some1 stole from their.
Respect your deaths fag honor their memory with your life.

Most of them are similar to xanax.

Cheer up buddy. Time is limited. You owe yourself a good and happy life, so be like your best friend and invest in yourself like you would invest for the love of your life or your children, otherwise life will always feel miserable, empty and right down the drain

sorry to hear that shit, the only way to not be so alone is to start your own family.

Anyways those green pills look interesting though, what are they?

quit bein a lil bitch OP, you don't live your life for any of those people you listed. they literally mean nothing to you. i'll tell you what your dad never got to since he died like a pussy in a car, man up and be a badass.

just use it for a good time. dont mix it with alcohol though.

Thoughs green pills looks funky as fuck

i think you should give me all your shit before you leave this miserable existance called life.
then i'd tell you to reconsider offing yourself
but i'd still expect you to give me all your shit

My mom died instantly and my dad lost both of his legs instantly and couldn't move for like 3 hours feeling the pain and when he got out of the car he died when he lost too much blood. He still got out on himself so he ain't that pussy tho.

Post numbers on back

U a fucking pussy. At least go out with a bang. Idk go around raping some people or something at least.

But is there a chance I could leave this hell if I pop all of them?

sell the house and gtfo somewhere else ya newt.

Started from the green ones.

well, if you wanna pass, just take them all and drink tons of booze.

Move to another country or sell your house go life in the city and start meating people, instead of being a whiney cuck in Sup Forums.

I don't even want to live in this shit planet. People are fucking stupid and everyone only needs money to feel good and be good. Fuck this shit. Where are all the people who enjoys being with other people , where are the people who enjoy living a life without no guala?

Mm love that b8

lietuva ir taip pirmauja savizudybem. prasau nekelk to skaiciaus. kazkokia merga tikrai to neverta, broli.

Well if people are fucking stupid, why would I enjoy being with people?

Watches at $ 0?
WTF ???

I think you answered your question.

Atsibodo blet. Viskas blogai.

Bigger pills doing some good job. Head feeling heavy. Don't know if I wanna sleep or die atm lol

Look up jordan peterson and do his self authoring suite

parduok nama, persikelk i kita miesta ar valstybe, su anglu kalba gerai kaip matau. tiesiog pradek nauja gyvenima. blt tikiuosi netrollini...

Viskas bus ok.