This is basically a race war

This is basically a race war

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who are these people?

Some people are still interested in boxing. Hard to understand, I know.

Conor McGregor on the left and Floyd Mayweather on the right.

This is basically spiderman

This is history, a ufc double champion stepping out of the octagon and facing an undefeated boxing champion in the boxing ring.

I hope the nigger dies.

Ok, ok. Fair enough bruh.

No, this is pure marketing and business to make people rich

/Thread

Alright, what pay-per-view event isn't about making money? It's still history.

That's bob fanklestan and macy mckoonan

>2men fighting in year of out lord plus 2000 plus 17
>having any impact on history
yeah, no, not since the medieval ages, and even then only barely.

I gave up when they stopped showing big fights on regular TV.

You're misinterpreting what I'm saying, boxing and ufc history is being made because this has never been done before.

Remember the days of Tyson? 200$ per head pay per view.

It's history if the nig gets knocked out but he won't lose. He'll dance around for 12 rounds like he always does.

Tyson was straight raw killer instinct, these guys are all show.

Boxing is dead anyway. Mayweather is the last name in boxing and they are clinging to it

Yeah man. Those fights were dangerous. They don't make fighters like that anymore.

and i suppouse that mcgregor is a kkk member and floyd maywether is a black lives matters member. pretty boring if you ask me.

if connor wins this he will be known as one of the best fighters of all time. However, he probably wont. Hes not a boxer, to be fair tho floyd is old and mcregor is twice his size

Because there isnt any boxers like that anymore

Watches at $ 0?
WTF ???

this is basically two 150 pound manlets punching each other in the face for money

Floyd will win but I doubt by a knock out he will jump around the ring and jsut keep adding up points while taping Mcgregor

This. But seriously, race war when?

>Still history

I'll prob forget about it the moment I close the thread tbh

You're all tripping if you think Floyd will win, the man's too old, too frail and too small. Mcgoat will run him over and make me rich in the process!

do they just not have heavyweights anymore? did UFC and MMA basically take over in that respect? now boxing is just featherweights dorkslapping each other pretending they're real men.

Mcgregor is slow comapred to mayweather onless Mcgregor can actually back him into a corner and keep him there i don't see a way he will win.

I thought for all the buildup these guys were impressive alpha fighters but it turns out you are right...

Height:1.75m

Weight:70kg

Wake me up when its over

GGG kills both of them.

this is why i dont give a shit about boxing or mma anymore.

Mayweather is undefeated bruh

No fucking way that loudmouth irish cunt will win

the white guy knows mayweather will win but many people, including me, had never heard of whitey before so it's a great move on his part

It's bullbull. McFloy and Gregory are nice members of the society. It's not a race wars.

Mayweather will kill him.

McPotato won't even go 5 rounds.

The Irish are only good in street brawls

If Conor can't beat Nate Diaz in boxing, then how is he going to defeat Mayweather?

I'm hoping he throws a roundhouse kick in the first round and knocks Mayweather out. He could just pay the fine and get partial amount of the money he would make in exchange for legendary fame as a fighter....

he's gonna beat the shit out of the white guy. Is that close enough?

this. Shit ain't about race; they're both trying to get paid.

Lightweight match, no one gives a fuck. Wont be a knockout, theyre too light and able to go for too long

Heavyweight fights are where its at

hahahaha have fun losing all your money idiot

No knockouts because its a lightweight match?

haha, fucking retard.

ofcourse floyd will win. he is a better boxer. all he has ever done is boxing. unlike connor.

There won't be a knockout because Mayweather is a technical fighter, and he'll have no problem picking apart McGregor until he wins on points. Boring.

And niggers are only good in packs, so what?

Macklemore and 50cent

Someone told me it was going to cost $100 to pay-per-view this fight. Fuck that shit.

i bought one of those, was like £12 delivary charge, been complimented on my "nice watch" twice.

They are trying everything to make boxing revelent again.

There is no way that ginger faggot will hold up in a real, refined stategic sport like boxing. If he wants kick and pull hair like a little bitch he will go down in the 2nd round. However, kudos to the world's of boxing and faggoty MMA for bringing attention to both. We haven't seen a beef like this generate more money since Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears.

"Relevent" I meant

It's kinda sad that people are going to pay $100 for a likely really boring fight

You had two tries and you still couldn't spell it correctly.

He can't do that, they're boxing, not doing UFC stuff.

Basically, McGregor is screwed.

He's taking the loss for the easy money.

>It's still history.
so are all the times you've touched yourself. This is about as significant

They're not fighting they're boxing. If they were fighting Conor would of simply taken a submission win in the first 10 seconds.

I hope that thick ugly mick and his spuds get sent packing back to milking his shitty brand.

When and where is this fight happening?

>He can't do that, they're boxing, not doing UFC stuff.

He can do a kick and disqualify himself, but still can get payed just not the full amount... He would technically metaphorical win making him the better fighter

I don't think so. I'm Irish and we're not very racist. We don't really know about black discrimination over here.

We'll maybe you should. I hope you're not anything like your cucked British brothers.

Is this a sad attempt to reboot the Mohammed Ali vs. Antonio Annoki match?

Do they think the public forgot that, making this match new and original?

There's nothing original on TV tgese days. Fucking nothing. 'Night nigs.

P.S. Is Maywheather a "Black man" or a "Nigger"? Serious question, I don't know shit.

>and his spuds

Fukken lol

You're saying it as if it actually has any real impact on shit that matters.

u do know we (irish) lived under british rule for hundreds of years

No using your brain!

isn't he illiterate?

of course he's "screwed." This is for pure publicity for both brands. McGregor takes a loss, and it doesn't affect him as a UFC fighter, and still gets paid out the ass, while Mayweather still retains his perfect record and keeps people interested in boxing for little longer. It's obvious Mayweather is gonna win because he's not dumb enough to stand there and slug it out with a guy way younger than him and has fists the size of his head. It's an easy payout for both and Mayweather retains his record. TL:DR It's fixed.

I like boxing but nowadays it's all about the money. They build up animosity between each other and make it look genuine to fool the feeble minded.
Although I would love to think this fight is real, I am almost 100% sure that this is hyped up show boxing. I like Conor McGregor and Mayweather is a great boxer, but the nigger hater in me wants Mayweatther to lose. Either way they are going to make so much money it will no longer matter to either one of them who decides to take the fall and who will be the winner.

/Thread

Plot twist:
Both give their payouts to charity!
This would be the only single unexpected outcome of this farce.

I can actually see that happening, and Mayweather would get a good chunk back, claiming it on taxes...if he actually pays taxes.

War? With boxing gloves ?

It a shitty show sold as the 1 billion fight... SCAM.

I don't think you know what those words mean.

Either he loses and him and his family are set for life or he somehow wins and goes down a legend.

You dont want a tshirt with his face on it? ?

Sizequeen detected

this, it will be a judges decision that floyd will win, its gone be dull af and is only ment to keep boxing a live for a bit to cllect more money of the nigger.

boxing is basicly a nigger sport because it involves getting hit in the head and nigs are really good at that deu to their small dense brains.

Why dont ppl just pirate that shit?

>someone who cant box vs a literal grandpa out of his second retirement 10 years past his prime

What fucking lineup
Can anybody explain to me again why this match is hyped so much?

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
>blacks always behave if they are in small numbers user, just wait and you will be racist soon enough

Which is good for the economy and will create jobs you communist shit-stain

This is a boxing match.

This isn't even a fight.

Nigger detected.

he's a known wifebeater. That makes him a nigger

German Goo Girls?

A black american or a turd polisher....I hope both somehow lose.

Pretty accurate. Also, the rules are set to give the black guy an advantage. Just like irl.
Would love to see those two in mma match.