Hi 20 year old girl here i have a bit of a problem...

hi 20 year old girl here i have a bit of a problem. when i was 5 i got molested by my dad and now as a 20 year old i fantasize about getting raped by my dad again or a daddy like figure.

i feel guilty about this and feel like i shouldn't have these fantasizes. is there something wrong with me for being this way? i feel like im in such a confused place.

you just have a mental illness is all.

Lucy?

what mental illness though?

Tell him about it, sounds lile he's happy to oblige.

Not a Doctor to be fair, but I would have to say Incest, seeing as how you want to fuck your dad (again).

i dont want to have babies with him i just feel like wanting to like have sex with him but i wonder if theres a cure or a medication i can take to stop these urges?

Yeah, you could start fucking him again, that would take care of those urges

Tits or gtfo

Tits / timestamp or gtfo

read the rules newfags

If your legit then talk to a shrink or go to a sexual abuse support group. What your experiencing is common. Talk helps. Most likely you are a troll, and a bad one at that. If your not a troll get better sense then to ask advice about rape on Sup Forums

well my dad's a registered sex offender i dont live with him anymore i just had the guilt of having these sexual urges since i got older.

legit i was molested when i was younger, not trying to troll or anything. i will take your advice.

There is somebody out there for you. As a girl with sexual fantasies, you will grt found by somebody you want quickly.

As a female, you barely have to try to get that sort of result in your life again.

DAMMIT I LIKE SOME PARTS OF BEING A DUDE BUT FUCK EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SOCIAL STRUCTURE AND FEMALE SUPREMACY.

*ahem* So you essentially just have to go out and find somebody who can and will fill that hole for you.

Pun intended.

Tits

Women are fucktrash lol

In the apparent absence of tits, I will accept greentext of either what happened when you were 5 or what you wish would happen now. Otherwise GTFO.

its not about not fulfilling the sexual fantasies more about the guilt i have having them at all. and i guess i'll get therapy or a support group, but it's like embarrassing to talk about this to people face to face even my family.

Those are pretty natural urges, make your daddy happy like only you can.

Sounds like you'd enjoy it too.

>age 5 i would sit in my room after school playing with my barbie
>my dad didn't have a job at the time and he would keep an eye on my after school while mom worked
>i am an only child
>dad would not let me out to talk to friends
>one day after school i came home, said hey to my dad, went to my room, took off bag and started playing with my barbie
>my dad walked into the room and told me to take off my clothes
>he preceded to start touching my vagina for 5 minutes
>at this point he preceded to pull out his dick and begun masturbating
>for another 10 minutes my dad continued to masturbate until he ejaculated on my vagina and my face
>after that he got tissues and cleaned up all of the semen on my face and my vagina and on his penis
>at the time i didnt know what he did to me and like a kid i would say anything and i told my mom when she came home "daddy showed me something weird"
>i would continue to talk about it for a few days until my mom figured out what i meant
>my mom then kicked my dad out of the house cried for hours
>eventually my mom sued my dad for it and got a divorce
>at the time i had child therapy which didnt do much because i didnt really know what was going on at the time or the trauma it would give me at an older age

I now have crippling anxiety, social and general anxiety attacks, depression and have a huge amount of guilt for these fantasies I get.

Sorry to hear femanon. Make sure you join a support group and do 1 on 1 therapy. It's really hard, but you're strong for being here still.

Sex can cure feelings of depression, seems like you already got a source locked down.

This is the one time I hope something on Sup Forums is fake, because otherwise I feel so sorry for you

just don't do it. you will enjoy it at first but than you will get over it and things will still be weird. Or you can fuck him and let him fuck you and you won't have a daddy you'll have a man with whom you won't be allowed to be by the society. Also if you get any feelings in this is probably more fucked up than just the sexual act

Tits with timestamp or gtfo.

Your abuse doesn't trump the rules.

no tit pics no timestamped photos too lazy to go take photos so I just used the one I had used on instagram. i just needed to vent this to anons i will probably never meet. thanks for people who gave me helpful advice.

Scum of the earth. You and these white knight inbreds need to kys.

we are all your daddies.

now it's play time

I will be your father figure
Put your tiny hands in mine

>is there something wrong with me for being this way?

Nah, you're good.

Just dress super slutty and go meet him at his place to talk abt anything.
The nature will do the rest, you get to enjoy your rape, he gets to enjoy his daughter. Win-win situation.

It's ok. I will rape you baby

I remember a brief period where I would get sexual fantasies about my father who sexually abused me. I know the exact sort of guilt which you are talking about. It's important to recognise that guilt, which will be evident at the end of my post.

Though it may not be the same for you, what I came to realise about myself was that the fantasies were actually a coping mechanism. There were two main aspects to it in my case.

1) The thought of "what happened to me wasn't SO bad." That I could fantasize about it, and even try to find some pleasure in it, was an attempt for myself to diminish the abuse that took place. The problem with this is that by diminishing it, you are effectively trying to forgive the abuse without even realising it. This is one part of the guilt.

2) The sense of "power" that this fantasy would give me. My father held a lot of power over me as both my abuser, and, well, father. Part of me I believed thought to regain some sort of power back through these fantasies, being able to be on an "even" field with him. Again, guilt creeps up in this aspect as I am effectively perpetuating the abuse against myself (in fantasy).

The feelings of guilt are the healthy realisation that the fantasies ARE wrong. Because they are forgiving and perpetuating the abuse against yourself.

While you are a victim, your life doesn't need to be controlled by it. Recognise what happened was an evil against you, but you are not that same little girl anymore.

I hope that made some sense for you.

I second this

>see 'am grill' thread
>scroll down
>one pic
>no timestamp

sorry to hear about what happened, for me i repressed the memory for some time then it came back to me as i grew older as for the fantasies ill have to seek therapy and understand why i have them. i think you're right though, that may be why i have the fantasies.

i like you old friend

tits or gtfo only applies when a femanon brings up the fact that she's a girl for no reason

i like a girl with daddy issues + you look cute as fuck.

bump for more pics

Why would you feel guilty? People enjoy fucked up shit, even if it's from your own past.

/r/incel says hi

gf was a bit molested and used when she was 13 to 16 by 2 guys from her class, she allowed it because had no other friends and liked one of them,, but she didn't enjoy it, just enjoyed the act of feeling useful to fulfill their sexual desires.

They were doing blowjobs/ handjobs/ tittyfck.. all excect penetration, 2 at the same time or by turns,

Now she likes the idea of having 2 dicks and enjoing it

Incels is the best sub, especially that post where a guy got a nail and nailed a nail into his dick

I don't think you're mentally ill ^^ many people have these fantasies :3

sounds like my story ;/

fuck off ive been here longer than youve been alive and i havent read the rules once not even once who fucking cares about bullshit rulles? you fucking weak subhuman faggot

bait

how the fuck do you suffer mental trauma from some trivial bullshit like "rape" or "sexual abuse"?
how weakminded are you people?
do you have any sense of reality you live in and any selfawareness at all?
i honestly get so fucking mad when i hear people like you, talk like that.

i was almost kidnapped when i was 5 and i almost died when i was 7 on top of other shit thats way more fucked up than being "raped"... do i have depression? anxiety? or other mental issues? no because im not a weak minded idiot.

so stop being a weak-minded idiot and get a sense of reality, improve self awareness and you wont have any problems.

>a daddy like figure.
Most women want this, you shouldn't feel weird or different

Kill yourself show tits now bitch or get raped

Probably some form of Stockholm Syndrome. Get a therapist.

You sound like a cuck. I bet you wouldn't even look them in the eye if you ran into the two.

You can't really compare trauma, user.

a bit harsh but
>/thread

You were kidnapped? I was in Peru when it was rife with terrorists. They blew up a car next to me, physically scarring the right side of my face, arm and leg. Do I compare my pain to others? No, except in this case where I'm trying to explain to you that your pain isn't nearly as bad as you think. Getting raped by someone one you're biologically programmed to love is much worse than getting kidnapped by some stranger. You ain't gaining anything by being such a cock.

>Rules
>Sup Forums - Random
>1. ZOMG NONE!!!
Perhaps you should read them? You newfags just give other newfags ammo with your uneducated rants.

>Guy jerks off
>Molestation

Get help user. For all your ills.

So if someone who had complete power over you, decided to jizz on your face, that would just be fine and dandy with you?

You can call me daddy while I fuck you

You're biologically programmed to love your dad and now you associate that love with nonconsensual sex. It's natural to feel this way after what you've gone through but it's not the way it should be. I recommend seeing a therapist.

talk to me baby, I can molest you like your father did and give zero fucks like him too

It's ok, just put a positive spin on your event. I got molested a lot by my daddy/uncle when I was a kid and I got gratification out of it. So I don't see the issue.

you dont even know how and what happened to me and you dont know what ive been through.

being tortured for about an hour and then almost got kidnapped
being dragged to a random basement and tied down with my fried then literally being a human toy to 3 30yo druggies for 4 or more hours
being almost beat and choked to death and then laught at (several times) by a bunch or random hood kids for hours without anyone noticing
being in a PVC window factory, falling on a moving track to a CNC machine braking your leg and getting closer to a fucking machine which can turn you into a pile of minced meat then rolling off the track 10cm before i was about to die

and thats just a few, if you think thats not fucking worse than being raped then youre a fucking idiot. otherwise i wouldnt even bother making a comment. the only difference is, i wasnt a weakminded idiot and was able to mentally process what happened to me as time passed which was my point here.

you people are just a bunch of stupid, weakminded, simpleminded, pussies with no selfawareness and no sense of reality.

Who are you hurting with your sexual fantasies? Literally nobody. You have nothing to be guilty about. Is it a self worth thing?

You need therapy not Sup Forums sweetie talk to a therapist or even better someone you closely trust good luck user with tiddies

Fuck it i am bored. Any girls want to talk about incest or thier molestation just kik me.
roughthumiliatingdom

tits or gtfo

no one cares op fuck off

Many fetishes are developed from experience at a young age, if you want to assist or help cope with your urges then go to a sexual abuse group or some other sort of therapy/group session, it's your best bet

autistic summerfags

That's very sad and depressing sweetheart, I'd love to hug you and kiss you and make you feel better, I could be your daddy :) btw this is me ;p

be nice fucking virgins.

Actually this is you

keklol

normie confirmed
REEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT OFF MY BOARD

summer fag found

It's no different from any injury. You don't embrace a broken leg and go around limping proudly the rest of your life. You go to a doctor and get it fixed so you can walk. Get help from a good shrink (pic related). Externalize the sickness which derives from this event from your personality and excise it.

summerfags out.

That's a stolen edited picture, why are all of you faggots taking this other faggots bait?

will do this for my daughter , thx OP,

you are fucking retarded kill yourself

Fuck everybody else and listen to this user
Also add me on steam DirtyDan

>OP being exposed

hmm, just wondering,, how did you find Sup Forums? mm,

once you've built rapport, 1 on 1 therapy won't be an embarrassing experience. it will often be confronting but it's something you'll benefit a lot from.

>all of you faggots
>all of you
>all
seriously kill yourself

Hi I'm uh OPs dad, my daughter is uh lying and yeah this never happened.

what a fucking retard kek

See a counselor. Maybe this is something that must be addressed, Maybe not, but it is definitely better safe than sorry.

sad but so true

Not all are so strong

jade?