I am 20 years old. I was diagnosed with Atopic Dermatitis just after a few days after I was born. Till this day...

I am 20 years old. I was diagnosed with Atopic Dermatitis just after a few days after I was born. Till this day, I have severe skin problems. My entire body looks wrinkly. I was born with a fair complexion but now I am brown. My neck looks like as if it was burned. And it is all due to itching.

My nipples are dry and when I itch them, a yellow fluid seeps out which then sticks to my vest/shirt. When I pull it, it rips of the scabby skin off my nipples and the whole thing starts again.

Even my penis has a extremely dry skin. I don't wanna be with any girl at all.

I just wanna die.

Please suggest me some drugs that I can buy easily and kill myself in peace.

marijuana cigarettes

Have you gone gluten free? Not joking

Thanks! but how costly they are? I am poor af

No

Do it. No wheat barley rye or oats.

And I shall die if I do it?

Have you tried putting lotion on?

No your dermatitis should go away

I have tried every damn thing that one can do in this universe when one suffers from this condition. Lotion is a very temporary relief. The skin becomes dry again in no time.

Also even steroids don't work much too.

true though

Also add fish oil 1gram with every meal. I'll look for a probiotic with evidence and post it give me a sec

I once ate "Cod Liver oil capsules" . My body was riddled with boils in no time.

And it is worse in winter. My face flakes off, literally. And fluid oozes out.

Yes 100% gluten free
Add lactobacillus rhaminosis GG at least 5 billion cfu per day.

Add vitamin D 5000iu

But I am not allergic to glutens..or anything.

It just gets worse in winters and the skin is just dry all the time.

I JUST WANT SOME TO TELL ME DRUGS THAT WILL KILL ME SLEEP!

It's not a gluten allergy that's causing it. It's a gluten intolerance. Just do it and see what happens

So what diet can you recommend me then, instead?

U can overdose on anything man.
Just pick some drugs from the pharmacy and take them all at once

Anything without wheat barley rye or oats.

Life is struggle. Even to stand up is a struggle against the law of gravity and I think that the joy of life in the struggle itself - not the victory - because if it were we'd all lose. We're all gonna croak. We all lose the battle of life so if you can't find fun in the fight to live and to live to the fullest then you're a failure already, before you even start. - George Lincoln Rockwell

I didn't ask for free motivation. Thanks anyway tho.

I have the same skin condition as OP. Thank you for suggesting this.

Don't do it user I'm sure there is a fat chick somewhere who would love your wrinkly body and dry penis

Tell me about it..

How old are you and what is your sex?

Smoke weed errday

I would've If I could've.
But I can't so I sh'ant.

No worries. Make sure you check everything for hidden wheat they put that shit in everything

Try sea salt, specifically Dead Sea salt. I have sebhorreic dermatitis and it works wonders. It might work for you too.