Why are western and asian males having trouble getting laid?

Why are western and asian males having trouble getting laid?

those girls are saying this isnt true tho

Is Emma being post-ironic?

>tfw no Hazel gf

Nature started making them undesirable sexually. Natures way of accounting for their enormous populations.

Sexual revolution meant that women gained social control over who they mate with. Since they have inherent sexual value and men do not, they were able to breed with only the more attractive males, while the least attractive females still appeal (on at least some level) to comparatively higher tier males.

>geeky nerds who look at planets
I never understood why something like this is a pejorative.
>oh, you have a thirst for knowledge? Why aren't you drinking your brain out instead

*tips*

"who look at planetss"
what

Lmao nerd

They're ugly, autistic and have small dicks

you can tell Hazel's power level is significantly higher than Emma's because she can conjure 5 x's while Emma can only do 3

kakjkjajkajkkjakja recessive european masturbates to anime

AMERINDIAN has sexual intercourse in back of MERCEDES BENZ SPRINTER used for transporting VEGETABLES and other FOODSTUFFS
kjakjajkajkajkjakkajka

>tfw no smart europian bf

recessive european is also gay in 40% of cases

out of my way nerd

""""males""""

Haha fuckin' nerd virgin

Why is being a virgin such a big deal?

2bh it says volumes about how socially adjusted you are

Well I chose to keep mine since we're already an AIDS-infested country and also due to my beliefs. I'm socially satisfied with myself since I have few reliable friends and being a laidback introvert that I am, going to club and hitting on girls were never my thing.

not autistic, or ugly, just painfully average and have no personality

my dick is above average, the rest is valid

>Implying jews are a force of nature
>jews arent human
Hmmmm....

Girls not wanting to have sex with me is part of the issue.

14% is a really low amount of people with enough self control to wait until marriage, that or 86% of people are already married by 26

>March 2012
>5 years later still virgin

I'm blonde and whitey in a world where all western grills want exotic men
I'm serious I've seen multiple girls in my life openly say they just don't like blonde men, even right in front of me. Feels bad mang