If I'm fat, should I go out in public with no shirt on...

If I'm fat, should I go out in public with no shirt on? I went down to the shops shirtless today to try feel less anxious about my body and im not sure if everyone approved.

Kik: holdmyfries

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/fatpeoplehate/2000597
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hell no, nobody wants to see those titties jiggling as you walk through the chip isle

Hell yeah go outside like that all the time. Fuck what normies think.

Your instincts are probably correct. Cover up to avoid your own embarrassment. Commit to a weight loss and exercise regime and get into shape. There will be then a target for you to aim for - to be in good enough shape to go down the shops with no shirt on.

BTW I don't think that men should EVER go shirtless into a store, but you at least should be comfortable in your own skin without hiding behind cotton shields.

I wanna suck your nipples so bad

How is his body shaped like that? His legs don't match his torso at all

Watches at $ 0?
WTF ???

Yeah no one wants to see a fat person Wtf

I agree, everyone should feel comfortable to not have to wear a shirt in some circumstances
Thx BB

If I'm shirt, should I go out in shops with no body on? I went down to the public today to try to feel less approved about my everyone and im not sure if shirtless approved.

hold: kickmyfries

what are you a 12 year old girl ? what man gives a crap about what others think of them. beta

im kinda skinny but still muscular, i'm also insecure about what people think, i shouldnt give a fuck i know, but i still do.. i alway wish id rather be a bit bigger then thin

I care about what people think. I have body dysmorphia

Apple shaped body.

It honest;y depends in where you kive. I most urban areas, you'll look weird. In downtown areas you might get some looks from asian or west european tourists. If your region is conservative, you might get away with it anyway. If you like in the countryside and your friends know you're relaxed, go for it.

If you're still not sure, try a tank top

Fuck me
honestly*
live*
live*

You look like a big dumb faggot. If I saw you, I'd think "Damn, what a big dumb faggot!". So, chances are everyone else thinks you're a big dumb faggot. Fucking big dumb faggot.

There's something you could do to make yourself feel more comfortable.
Lose the weight and lift.

You sound like a big dumb faggot, like op. But in a good kind of big dumb faggot.

Respond you big dumb faggot, we're waiting.

OP here, I'm tying the rope now.

make sure it's a strong one

Actual OP here lmao. It's really none of your business and it's not your right to judge me for wanting to be comfortable. I don't think my body is really that bad, I have a tiny bit of chub on my stomach but it's not repulsive or anything. I'm body positive and proud of my torso.

That's why you're a big dumb faggot.

Who cares. if they don't want to see your chest then they can not stare at you.

Why the fuck would you go to "the shops" without a shirt on anyway? They were probably just looking at you weird because you weren't wearing a shirt in a strange place. Why wouldn't you try this at a pool or something?

Fuck you. Honestly I don't care if you think I'm a joke or if I'm turned into meme

I've seen other people there not wearing shirts/shoes etc, it's just the local store. Just not fat people

Featured on fph
voat.co/v/fatpeoplehate/2000597

I don't think you need anyone's approval to do anything. Do what makes you feel good (within reason) and who knows, maybe people are looking at you because they like what they see!

Noone really cares about ur appearance. Theres a saying in theater, the one who tries not to stand out, stands out the most

I mean, who tf cares? Everyone has a body...

Don't the shops have a no shoes, no shirt, no dick hanging out, no service policy?

gb2 reddit

No, you're thinking of dumbistan, where they invented those rules in the '60s to discriminate against hippies

if your fat u should of kill yooslef

Not everyone has a good one

I've never actually seen a sign that said that in my life

Creative

will u put on a cute push up bra plz