Do you think baldness will ever be cured?

Do you think baldness will ever be cured?

the same time aging is cured yeah but not in your lifetime bro sorry about your bald spot that inspired this thread

wear a hat.

You can already get hair transplants you retard

like a wig hat?

Yes... Eventually. Just not in time for me :(

in 5-7 years.

the far more pressing issue is finding a cure for shia laboeuf

That's not a cure.

It's only moving hair from the back and sides of your head.

>At a press conference about Star Trek: The Next Generation, a reporter asked Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry about casting Patrick Stewart, commenting that "Surely by the 24th century, they would have found a cure for male pattern baldness." Gene Roddenberry had the perfect response. "No, by the 24th century, no one will care."

dunno. but i can tell you that its a great cure for not getting pussy. you are guaranteed to not have a kid + child support :)

like a hat hat

Just put on some muscle and pull it off, have you ever seen a buff bald guy that didn't suit it?

Nope, you will remain an unloveable toad past your prime.

If you're bald, get your sack snipped because you won't need them anymore.

That guy just shaved their head, not baldness.

so now one of the symptoms of baldness is "being more like shia the cow"

Just go to the gym and go for the buff bald dude look. Thats what im trying to do in off chance I become bald

Would castrating myself or taking estrogen stop baldness?

FFS! Get a grip! Why the hell should baldness be cured?

If you did it when you were born

They zeroed in on the causation of baldness.
It comes about due to a lack of proper inflammation markers in the hair when it gets replenished.

Causes of a lack of this is chronic inflammation elsewhere in the body, depleting the body of them.
This can be a result of improper hygiene, shitty diet, constant exposure to allergens, etc.

At some point, there may well be an injection or topical cream to rub on the head that will augment these inflammation agents.

No, baldness will never be cured. In fact, the evolutionary trajectory predicts we may lose our body hair and head hair altogether with the exception of our eyebrows.

This is correct

Baldness is a form of autism.

Us brothers in the bald community gotta stick together

You put hair on Vin Diesel and tell me he looks good with it