How do you compete against THIS?

how do you compete against THIS?

by knowing how to use what i've got.

Some sort of firearm round. Maybe a blunt object.

By drinking RedBull?

I don't, I'd rather have it in my ass

I don't need to. He will never get to experience the feeling of being balls deep in a tight pussy

Fuck. Beat me to it.

My dick can actually be deepthroated.

Way too ugly for me.

No girl would actually enjoy that unless it was for the novelty.

neither will you

My balls rub her anus, I hit the g-suit, and I'm not crushing her cervix, so it's an easy choice. She orgasms harder and we fuck for longer.

Good luck getting someone allowing you to fuck them in the ass

I know, your mom's pussy is anything but tight

like anyone would fuck a tiny dick faggot hehe

Your mom is pretty cheap

If girls like huge dicks so much then why do most women have a dildo that's the size of a regular cock?

Thats an ugly ass dick

checkmate

I don't :(

My dream man

Ugly ass head

Easy. I ditch the caffeine substitute and drink some actual coffee.

That'd just hurt girls lol

thats fucking photoshopped you retards lol

fight fire with fire so basically just use photoshoop

i'd love to sukk it

I'm not circumsized, you mutilated autist.

>being asian
Is this why the white boys take all our women?

don't need to. My dick is around 6.75" and I've banged into the cervix of 2 different women while banging doggy style. Women prefer not to have their cervix poked.

I can make a woman squirt before we even have actual sex. People who rely on dick size to make others feel good are lazy.

disgusting

Monster is a decent choice, I prefer Burn and some more obscure brands myself

Not every uncut man has phimosis user and we know how to shower so our bodies stay clean.

This is now a cut vs. uncut thread

I beginn: lesser risk to get diseases like HIV

My dick legit looked almost like this when I had tight af foreskin.

There's simply no fucking reason to even do it in the first place? Should we do a pro vs con thread for cutting off your legs?

sure kid

By pushing his skinny ass over

go on...

If you cut off a girls clit she will also have a lower risk of hiv.

That study took place with a small group in a destitute African country. Being circumcised might help you avoid hiv in an area with little to no medical care and a lack of contraceptives.
Personally I'd rather wear a condom to avoid hiv, instead of having my foreskin cut off and having a slightly bigger chance of avoiding hiv as compared to intact people.

We're not talking medical reason are we dickface. There are medical reasons for cutting off your fucking foot too.

Let's make it happen then

gain money, power, and status. those things are all more important to women.

by knowing i can go balls deep unlike that poor bastard

With a brain.

U get phismosis for having parents with the gay lol, that's why u cricumsizrf sorry not sorry flags.

>There's simply no fucking reason
>no fucking reason
>no

make up your mind.

sucking it

You can't. 0 calorie monster is a god damn life saver.

Don't necessarily see why OP added a dick for scale...

There is no legit medical reason to circumcise a healthy penis without phimosis. You usually don't see phimosis before puberty has taken place and even then some creams and stretching exercises could sort out most cases.
Using phimosis to advocate for circumcising infants en masse is like telling people to cut off their arms to avoid armpit smell.

whatever you say, cheesedick

Because cleaning your cock is so fucking hard right

Letting you feel superior because you lack a piece of skin, isn't really any skin off of my teeth user.
Just look into the medical research from other western countries before you decide on circumcising any kid you might make in the future.

see
apparently

That's for tight foreskin, dumbass. I know because I used to have tight foreskin. Took a few weeks to stretch it out to normal without the need to mutilate my genitals. A normal dick is easily cleaned unless you're a retard.

Damn what is it with all these ugly ass cocks in here

The foreskin is a normal, sensitive, functional part of the body. In infant boys, the foreskin protects it from urine, feces, and irritation and keeps contaminants and keeps contaminants from entering the urinary entering the urinary tract. The foreskin also has an important role in sexual pleasure, due to its specialized, erogenous nerve endings and its natural gliding and lubricating functions.

All of which science and society have developed better ways to do
Having a foreskin is unnecessary

Bullshit, there are infants who die every year because someone decided to perform unnecessary cosmetic surgery on them shortly after they were born.
We don't remove everyones appendix at birth just because we've figured out that it is a vestigial organ with no use to us either.
Circumsision is only medically needed when an adult has severe phimosis.

Science and society have developed better ways to be more sensitive during sex?

by having a normal sized dick that can actually fit inside a vagina