What do you think user, is he a good actor?

What do you think user, is he a good actor?

reminds me of the actor

I think he aged poorly. He was a 10/10 when he was young, but now he looks weird. Doesn't matter because he's a rich actor, of course.

plays the same guy in every movie

He's ok.

yes, better than most big names

He's too much of an actor sometimes.

When he was younger it seemed like he knew he had that boyish charm and played it well.

Now it seems like he thinks he has to be a serious actor and he's always yelling.

Young Leo was best Leo ;_;

I have never been impressed by one of his performances.

word
pretty much

He was great in his last 4 movies m8

>Now it seems like he thinks he has to be a serious actor and he's always yelling.
ugh it really bothers me when people say all leo does is yell.

thats not true at all. sometimes he whispers for a bit before he starts yelling

He used to be really fuckable. What a waste

Every actor is supposed to bring a piece of themselves into their roles, to sort of make it their own. But it really seems like Leo is playing more Leo than the character. I haven't seen The Revenant yet, but Wolf of Wall Street and the Departed are maybe the only movies of his post-Titanic in that he's not playing Leo in a different setting.

He was a qt back then, now he's not.

He's pretty much playing Leo in Wolf of the Wall Street.

is this from drinking and smoking? He looks like a foot now

>I haven't seen The Revenant yet,
How is that even possible lol

It's called "wog genes"

it really is like 2 completely different actors. He had a complete transformation between titanic and gangs of new york

Leo's skin on a completely different person. Leo's shy and sensitive like nearly every character of his. Jordan Belfort was outgoing, charismatic, and had almost no emotions.

sounds like every leo character for the last 10 years. Screaming and manic and angry

>ywn fuck prime Leo

Good actor or not, he's still been in an amazing amount of enjoyable films.

>The "Before" picture is on the right
>The "After" picture is on the left

It's actually before and way before so it makes perfect sense.

>Wailing furiously
>Talking calmly

Only 2 modes with this guy.

>that young leo hairstyle

apparently the young leo hairstyle is going to be the next big thing after the undercut dies