it's just boring distorted guitar pretentious alt-rock

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/izetskal
izetskal.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Baby boy want attention?

fuck off jim norton

whatevs trevs

dude anything that tries something other than what's currently trending is pretentious LMAO

Kid A is way better because it actually has electronics and melodies and stuff, this is just guitar sounds with barely any rhyme or reason (outside of Paranoid Android)

Noel Gallagher is trolling on Sup Forums again

Do you even know what distorted guitars are?
Cause this album barely has any of it

>this is just guitar sounds with barely any rhyme or reason (outside of Paranoid Android)
pls kys

Please listen to then album before commenting on it

Can you imagine a world without any bit of pretentiousness. We'd all be like ween, Zappa, Tyler the creator, and whatever pop rap ,trap, and pop.
Thank god for some people to think they're above others to create beautiful art.

>world without any bit of pretentiousness.
>We'd all be Zappa
??

>distorted
soundcloud.com/izetskal

>pretentious
izetskal.bandcamp.com/

>boring distorted guitar pretentious alt-rock
is that a genre?

Oh, boy, just wait until you discover jazz. Crazy stuff with guitars, I tell you. I haven't listened to Radiohead by the way.

Have you watched a single interview with him? If you did, you'd know you're wrong.

Have you?

He wanted to be Varese while playing fart joke bar rock. He was the definition of pretentious and got butthurt that intellectuals didn't take Lumpy Gravy seriously.

We'd all be enjoying low brow art. You know the type where people smell like hotdog water, scratch their assholes and then stick their fingers up someone's nose. Then laugh like a fucking idiot.

I feel like you are literally referencing a Zappa song. Is that off of Burnt Weenie Sandwich?

I know OK COMPUTER has GUITARS and not enough ELECTRONICS and it makes me so so angry >:((

>redditheadfags get this easily triggered

>got butthurt that intellectuals didn't take Lumpy Gravy seriously.
Source on that? I'm not aware of that.
>playing fart joke bar rock
Scratch that, no source of further replies needed. You're one of those who simply can't fathom the idea of music with a sense of humor and satire. Isn't it funny how Pierre Boulez of all people took him seriously?

(you)

> I was born in 1999

Sucks to be you

You all, friends, have fallen for a bait thread.

>I'm not aware of that.
Stopped reading right there.

If you want to talk about Zappa I recommend you know something about him first