Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums
so i have a friend who`s transitioning (female-to-male)
and she has got extra spare test` that she wont mind lending me
so i was wondering (since i lift) if i can pop these in me in a safe way to get exta gains without any problems
is it possible or am i going full retard?

Full retard bruh

Yea bro, shoot that shit up my nigga!

>she

He is still a guy user, even if he does mutilate his dick. And yeah, go for it bro, I'm sure you will be fine.

you dumbfuck

its the other way you dingus

what part of female to male did you not understand?

Hoping this isn't your only form of research lol
Are you 12 or something? Research your drugs d00d
Post photos/drug names ffs

its a liquid form of test` havent seen or asked for the name yet so i wanted to do a brief pre-research here so i can some suggesions whether this is worth the time

So artificial test is really no substitute for real test, but your body thinks it is. If your body thinks it has too much, it will stop producing it naturally and what's left gets aromitized to estrogen. It's why athletes who abuse that stuff take it in stacks with other things, like drugs that prevent the body's absorbtion of estrogen. Then once you're off it, you have to wait about a month, sometimes more for your body to start production again. In the mean time, you feel like utter dogshit. Also comes with a shit ton of other Heath risk, dietary restriction that if not followed can exacerbate aromitizing to estrogen and cause other health issue. Short story, don't do it. But if you, plz post here so we can all laugh.

Pop pills
Inject liquid

What do you mean.
Are these pills or testosterone diluted in a solution?

Just ask her how to use it. She already injects. Why ask us?

Not to mention if you take too much there's a chance your body will permanently cease producing it.

How has natural selection not killed you yet?

she`s injecting it on the basis of becoming a male which comes with specific dosage prescription

i was thinking on more of a slight top up on top of my natural production
not to much to ruin me but enough to give me a good boost in safe manner ( if thats a thing, which im sure a lot of body builders do)

Had a friend who use to use Deca and properly stacked it with test and Nolvadex. He did get fairly ripped. He said he felt awesome while on it and highly suicidal when he got off it. He stayed that way for a long time (months) and by the time he returned to normal, most of the gains he had we're lost because not only was his body use to it, and relied on it, but the depression he suffered afterwards made not want to do fuck all. When asked if he would do it again, he said no way.

I've been smashing in trenbalone for 3 months running 70k a week and lifting 6 days a week.
Lost 12kg in fat and packed on a fair amount of muscle.
Only side effects i've suffered from is -
Higher sex drive
Improved social life
Confidence
Shit loads of pussy

It might kill you but if you're retarded enough to even consider doing it then it's not like anything of any value at all would be lost

You're right.

Everyone should be calling him a guy now.

God I love retards.

This, pretty much, there is a lot to it other than juicing with just T. You need to have all the gear ready to come off after you've obtained gains or definition.

Research beginner cycles and experiment with doses.

You can count on Post Cycle Treatment, this will normalize all levels to come off. Unless you don't wanna come off, then you keep cyclying.

>1. She's probably on estrogen blockers in addition to the T 2. Taking that shit will increase your testosterone levels for a short amount of time before your body thinks it has too much T, then it will start producing less naturally. 3. You will grow bitch tits, lose your hair, and start craving cock. Basically if you take that shit it will destroy your endocrine system and you're more likely to lose muscle mass than gain it.

user knows what he's talking about,
Wise user speaks from anothers experience,

Test and tren with nolva is the way forward bro.