Just bought this autism spinner from chinkland. what are the chances it actually contains lead

just bought this autism spinner from chinkland. what are the chances it actually contains lead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dem bearings will certainly contain lead retard

even the two big ones?

there are only 2 bearings

what about the middle part. what the fuck is wrong with you

the middle part isnt a bearing, and your post regarding two bearings is also disqualified, you dont know what the fuck you are talking about. You now think the middle part is a bearing? do you know what a bearing is?

its under the cap like every other fidget spinner on planet fucking earth

so it does contain lead? I said, bearings. Not bearing, if i said bearing, that mean, the one in the middle is leaded made, bearings is the two in each corner, because bearings are usually round and smooth like this, plus the s in the word bearing, means you should know that i was talking about the two. so does it contain lead or does it not, i said yes, cuz of those two

that's a caribiner

Everyone shut up and let natural selection take place.

learn to speak english

>autism detected

lol you know what i mean. you have no idea what a fucking bearing is, and ofcourse is contains fucking lead you fucking faggot. lead isnt bad lol, i stripped an entire house of leaden paint with a heatgun without mouth prot, for like a year straight, at the end of the work, i only let shit drop out of my hands, no retarded shit sentences you post on the fucking internet.

>you drop shit out of your hands after lead intox

>doesn't know how bearings work
>doesn't understand ppm
>thinks lead will truly harm him for touching it
>asks autistic questions in Sup Forums in autistic english
>bought fidget spinner

Go away sperglord

a ball bearing is made of stainless steel

im answering OP ffs .... why doe u think i am OP? i am trying to destroy OP lol wtf

Ball bearings need to be made of soft metals like lead. This is why OP asked. A stainless steel bearing would fuck up its housing pretty fast. You fucking idiot.

i was asking about the gold parts and the cap really

the housing is stainless steel too. lead ball bearings would become malformed pretty quick

so should i throw this thing away or what?

Isn't that a karabiner lmao

if you are a cocksucking motherfucking faggot that cares about fucking minimal lead intake, than yet, and what the fuck is a fidget spinner, some shit you spin around your hands like some tick having stressed out motherfucker looking like you have skills

chinkland? you're probably so proud you're racist anonymously.

you'd never call it chinkland in public pussy. typical racist coward.

>than yet

what did he mean by this?

than yes, jesus, even with yet, it would make sense, yes, is more sensiblile, 50 minus dkp retard

OK Gookland, whatever

Does it light up or anything?

we r cool here in the internet, ofcourse you want to avoid attention in public. endanger your housing? work? cmon

>than

then you retard

its just a carabiner. it spins. it feels pretty well made. nice

''then something happend''

''i wish i had blue hair than black hair''
''than'' something else

wew

"Than yes"

Yes isn't being compared so it should be "then yes"

so would you guys keep it

There's no lead in bearings

Might be lead in the paint, nowhere else tho.

yet='' yet ofcourse'' what you thought that was incorrect, is true''

Throw some keys on both sides to help it spin better

there's no lead in bearings idiot

>being this retarded

i saw some scratches on it that were still gold colored. i think the metal is that color

>doubles down on the autism

get this boy a spinner

well i meant old fashioned bearings lol

if you're taking part of this stupid fad, lead is the least of your problems.

please stop posting

you've probably had more of an effect on your health from stressing about it, rather than the actual lead (if any) in the bearings

i have a hard time focusing

they looked leaded, plus lead made me drop shit from my hands

what about the fact that i have a habit of touching my mouth

those are just steel balls. they aren't "bearing" anything, so they aren't ball "bearings".

faggot.

Is that right..?

it doesnt help the fidget spin? its just for show?

>what are the chances it actually contains lead
100.5% +/- 0.5%

youre telling me you browse b and dont have a disorder? whats the matter with you

>Ball bearings need to be made of soft metals like lead. This is why OP asked. A stainless steel bearing would fuck up its housing pretty fast. You fucking idiot.

holy fuck you're retarded. you need a retard spinner, not a fiddle spinner.

>eating lead paint chips

not even once

no heatgun fumes inhalited made me drop mah beer on a friday night after work,

>well i meant old fashioned bearings lol

there was never lead in ball bearings. there are lead balls, usually used as shot, but lead won't take a load without immediately deforming and becoming useless.

Well I'm not sure what the fuck op is mouth-shitting about, but i do know one thing. I want to suck a steaming hot creamy loaf of log rolls from Andy Sixx's chapped rectum

100% youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM

I really don't understand wtf is with millennials who actually WANT to be retarded...

Holy shit this thread just gave me ass cancer.

Ball Bearings are steel with (typically) a chrome plating. There are two ball bearings on that thing in the corners and then probably a bunch of smaller ones inside a sealed bearing unit in the middle.

There's probably no lead in it, but there might be some in the steel in general. Eat it and find out if you die. Report back.

This guy raises a valid point.

It gives the appearance of some unholy amalgamation, a crossbreed between the stately carabiner and the lowly and reviled fidget spinner.

Yes, but not on account of any possible lead content -- throw it away because you do not want to seem more retarded than necessary.

Shows what you know. Trump is President now, fagot, and we can say Chink and Nigger and Fag and snatch headscarves off Muslims and scare liberals' eight-year-old children with impunity.