youtube.com/watch?v=TPnbrBoDvDc
youtu.be/D8slUawzmPc
youtube.com/watch?v=54yIqReUGl4
youtu.be/f8iCm8gAP9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Xaeem2i0rI4
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc8bGDISvKI
youtube.com/watch?v=t6D48NQuiiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XSbS8K2l0N4
forum.asiansoul.org/topic/579/pan-asian-colonized-america-pro-asian-erotic-fiction
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajput
youtube.com/watch?v=nyBZL1TxnPs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SNVa5OqkQnw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jQbf_3WyQrg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l87nGSIYTP-h7m-VKjB-BZcuEoWdz765nU4f_krOdd4/htmlview
sikhnet.com/news/islamic-india-biggest-holocaust-world-history
islam-watch.org/larry/blacks-muslims-should-be-ashamed.htm
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First bump for new edition thread desu

Reminder to all Bengalis to embrace the one truth faith of Baul founded by the prophet Lalon (pbuh)

Forth bump for pontential and possible afghan-paki friendship.

I will marry Disha and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Posting music
youtube.com/watch?v=TPnbrBoDvDc

goat right here
youtu.be/D8slUawzmPc

>tfw used to wake up to this music every dat growing up

Take back all of your workers, please.

Its April 22, 2017

>tfw 2000 was 17 (SEVENTEEN) years ago
>tfw 1990 was 50 FUCKING YEARS AGO

Respect the Ummah
Are you Hindu?

u tamil? I have plenty of carnatic to post.
youtube.com/watch?v=54yIqReUGl4

>Mfw there are more pathans in pakistan than the whole of Afghanistan but that leaf afghani still groups us with india

Sta ma ta der bad lagay de

mallu

youtu.be/f8iCm8gAP9Y

>Mdw at Average 5-7 kids in lower class pathans
This is how save your race

calling yourself pathan is a paki thing isn't it

afghans call themselves pashtuns

Belated Vishu wishes. Njan pakuti malayali annu, korechu manassilayi. ningalude naattil evideya?
youtube.com/watch?v=Xaeem2i0rI4

>youtu.be/f8iCm8gAP9Y
korepam illa

We use both terms

no im 100% sure only paki pashtuns call themselves pathan

the indians called them pathans is why

And of course our own Yesudas:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc8bGDISvKI
youtube.com/watch?v=t6D48NQuiiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XSbS8K2l0N4

>wake up
>pakistan still exists

Thread is dedicated to my home state?

And Im 101% sure we use both terms.

Khar

you're wrong

In pashto we use pushtun, In urdu we use pathan

afghan's never use pathan, pathan is derogatory

M8 aren't you diaspora.

>pathan is derogatory
In afghanistan it may be

Why do Indo-Aryan speakers have the most hilarious accents in the world? I can't take you seriously, even when you're pissed off. Everything you say sounds bouncy and silly.

>Dees ees veddy veddy compliks subchect we are deescausing

urdu is such a stupid and pointless language

Which one of you beta-orbiters wrote this? :

forum.asiansoul.org/topic/579/pan-asian-colonized-america-pro-asian-erotic-fiction

I'm not the other canadian who was arguing with him just now, I just interjected.

No we don't. That's just stereotyped for comic value. I haven't met one person who talks like that in English.
On the other hand, all French have a retarded accent when they speak English.

Pakistani pathan>Af*hani pashtun

how is there any difference

The difference is that they'll be the ones to inherit the country.

We're more evolved. Afghani pathans are durka durka. Its offensive to call pathan afghani here. Plus most of their refugees are like mexicans

so you rather use a derogatory indian term than use what your ancestors have used for the past 1000 years

Is it true that Rajputs have Scythian/White Hun origin.

I live in Rajasthan and all the Rajputs I know look no different than anyone else.

no

Well there is theory regarding this according to Wikipedia.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajput

Its only like that in your comedies. Yeah we have accents, heavy ones even, but they don't sound anything like that.

no.

posting more carnatic
youtube.com/watch?v=nyBZL1TxnPs

Nepal

What does this say?

Sounds like a poem verse?
I can make out "Woman... beautiful flower..."

>Respect the Ummah
No, it can't. Because of your species and culturalised Islam, Ummah are in danger and getting bad names.

Not really good at Nepali, but here's what I can make out
" A woman is a beautiful flower if you can't handle her then dont try to.... "
Can't figure out what टीप्नी means though. Hope that helps.

That probably means commenting on them. "Tippani" in Hindi means to give your opinion on something

Right. Thanks user.

guess who's back

The King?

that's one of my nicknames yeah

Is today the Kingsday or something in Netherlands?

No it's on thursday the 27th

By that time I'll be chilling on a tropical beach with a pineapple lassi

That Afghan Guy.

bangladesh is numba 1

Bumping with the great legacy of Tamil Kangz and their colonies of Yucatan Peninsula.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SNVa5OqkQnw

Bump.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jQbf_3WyQrg

Can someone tell me how was hinduism before any contact with the europeans or even the islamists
I've read that depictions like pic related stopped being done because of british prude

I actually believe that since indic languages differentiate between dental and alveolar plosives, and how english doesn't have explicit dentals, that indians are taught to speak english in a more alveolar fashion when really they should be halfway between.

As far as their speaking pattern goes, they don't have iambic speak with much emphasis or pitch in their languages like we do, so they're taught to do it as well but they wind up doing too much and confusing pitch for rhythym

Hinduism wasn't like what it is today now; it's years and years of irrational modifications made by corrupted Brahmins that lead us to where we are now. Any Hindu that has read some original ancient scriptures on the matter knows what's up.

the brits suppressed more extreme forms of tantra like your pic would be a representation of, but the gita/upanishads/puranas/idol iconography are all the same as they were. what has changed is demographic distribution through the hindu spectrum, especially as is the case with vaishnavism

I've also read that there wasn't hinduism as it exists today, but a mosaic of various worships and systems within a general "hindu" cosmology

What happened with vaishnavism?

it got memed since it espoused the varna system, the closest social model to the british class system, as well as being itself closest to christianity with one divine preserver/sustainer deity who was concerned with morals and had avatars.

Interestingly, the caste system was solidified and venerated in the Mahabharata at around the same time nomadic groups were being settled and state centralization was occuring.

They had a ceremony where women would jump into their husband's funeral pyre

Bumping with qt

Syra Kun will save this thread

No bully pls. Let this thread be /comfy/

That's because of marriages with locals but their origins are hunnic but it only carries this much wieght as Paki Syeds and Kalashis claiming Greek descent.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l87nGSIYTP-h7m-VKjB-BZcuEoWdz765nU4f_krOdd4/htmlview

The various categories are more or less arbitrarily named but what's important is the variations between ethnic groups. You'll see that the hun theory is largely bunk. Don't fall for the memery

Pls work Syra Kun

>they
lol

Did Muslim invaders really genocide millions upon millions of Hindus for fun or is that just a nationalistic Indian meme?

Early Turk Invaders from Mahmud Ghaznavid to the Delhi Sultanates ocassionally killed 50,000-70,000 every 100 years Hindus and Buddhists but after they were MONGOL'D they stopped.

After that the mughals were tamer except Aurangzeb who had 4.6 million Hindus killed.

The Unayyads didn't have any forced conversions or massacres as they needed the Jizya and only wanted the port of Sindh for trade with the spice islands. The Turks were nomadic nation that just loved killing people.

Source? I got linked to this site on r eddit (inb4 you have to go back)
>hese contemporary records boasted about and glorified the crimes that were committed – and the genocide of tens of millions of Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist and Jainist

Didn't Timur literally make a mountain of skulls?

Lol typical roaches

whoops forgot about the link:
sikhnet.com/news/islamic-india-biggest-holocaust-world-history

Timur killed all. Hindus and Muslims. Source is Wikipedia. It is a list of massacres committed in India. Open the pre colonial massacres to see how the Muslim on local violence ceased after Timur's rape.

He did make a mountain of skulls outside Delhi. But the Mughals didn't kill as many (except the 4.6 million under Aurangazeb) most of the numbers are exaggerated because they were written much later and by Hindu authors but there were some killings.

It wasn't that much of a terrifying scene but yes there were killing in response to riots and Rebellions.

And as you progress in the list of massacres on wiki you'll see how it shifts to Sikhs killing Hindus and then Hindus killing Muslims and then to Hindus killing Sikhs.

It wasn't racial tho. Mostly just for looting and a display of Turk strength and superiority.

>In Timur's own words, "Excepting the quarters of the sayyids, the 'ulama and the other Musalmans (Muslims), the whole city was sacked".
That's sweet in a horrible way desu.

No, I don't think this is documented in original scriptures. It was added after Arabs invaded us.

Killed millions, destroyed temples and erected mosques at those places and all that jazz.

Makes sense. He used Islamic themes to get people to join his ranks and to get people to betray their rulers.

He gave himself the title of 'ghazi' which means someone who fought in a war alongside the Prophet as the wars that he fought in were called 'Ghazwat'

It was later used by Turkish and Mongol conquerers like Babur and Timur.

It isn't present in the earlier scriptures. But it is enjoined in the Vishnu Smirti which is indeed after the arrival of arabs in Sindh and around the time the Turks started raiding and invading (700-1200)

>"When a woman's husband has died, she should either practice ascetic celibacy or ascend (the funeral pyre) after him"
>Vishnu Smirti 25:14

This stuff is pretty depressing to read.
I can't believe there are still unironic non-arab/turkic Muslim's. Black's and Poo's need to have their own cultural awakening.

Iranians too

Isn't your culture and values centered around a middle eastern prophet as well?

qt bump

Wew lad that's not even the same thing.

1. Christianity isn't as fundamentalist as Islam. That's a fact. We can choose what to believe in and what not to unlike Islam where you HAVE to believe in something or else you're burning.

2. Christianity is an undeniable improvement to the pagan shit people were following before. In Christianity real progressiveness developed i.e slavery was abolished for the first time in history, womans rights etc etc

3. Culture can develop under Christianity. Islam on the other hand... pic related

4. Muhammad disparaged Africans multiple times in his speakings. It's ridiculous why any nigger would be a muslim after knowing that.

And lastly- we have very little inbreds. Statistically speaking, you're probably one yourself.

>It's not bad when we do it it's bad when you do it
>1. Christianity isn't as fundamentalist as Islam. That's a fact. We can choose what to believe in and what not to unlike Islam where you HAVE to believe in something or else you're burning.
First of all burning is forbidden in Islam, secondly I never said religion, I said your culture and values are based around a middle eastern faith and that it isn't your native one so why do you 'pity' non Arab Muslims for having a middle eastern faith? Isn't that hypocrisy? Now go and thank Odin.
>2. Christianity is an undeniable improvement to the pagan shit people were following before. In Christianity real progressiveness developed i.e slavery was abolished for the first time in history, womans rights etc etc
So is Islam NOT an improvement to the pre islamic Faiths? Also, Jesus never opposed Slavery and his apostles preached that a woman shouldn't teach a man nor speak in a church whereas Muhammad said ," It is true that you have certain rights over your women but they also have some right over you. If she fulfills your right then it is their right to be fed and clothed in kindness.
>3. Culture can develop under Christianity. Islam on the other hand... pic related
What was the Islamic golden age? Also, look up Persian art before and after Islam.
>4. Muhammad disparaged Africans multiple times in his speakings. It's ridiculous why any nigger would be a muslim after knowing that.
"No white is superior to a black man and no black man is superior to a white man except on the basis of piety"
(Sahih Bukhari)
Muhammad's Muazzin was an Ethiopian freed slave called Bilal whom he called Sayyid meaning black

Also, what is the curse of Ham/Cush?
>And lastly- we have very little inbreds. Statistically speaking, you're probably one yourself.
Inbreeding is largely cultural (see the difference in inbreeding in India and Pakistan and Lebanon)

Is Christianity still big in Australia or are people turning non-religious?

Doesn't matter. The Christian morals and values are ingrained in them. Like USA being a secular state still has the name of God in it's notes and are One Nation under GOD.

Pretty sure that whole "God" thing was to combat Communism, though. "Under god" was added during the Cold War time by the Congress. It wasn't always there.

we are not at all like Americans

>I said your culture and values are based around a ME faith and that it isn't your native one
Lol this shit again.
Christianity may not be native to Europe, but we made it what it is today. because it's been an integral part of Western civ.
> and that it isn't your native one so why do you 'pity' non Arab Muslims for having a mefaith? Isn't that hypocrisy?
I never pitied anyone lol. I just think it's a cuckish thing to do. Early Christians may have slaughtered us but they didn't think we were subhuman.
>So is Islam NOT an improent to the pre islamic Faiths?
Barely.
>Also, Jesus never opposed Slavery and his apostles preached that woman shouldn't teach a man
And yet Christianity was the first to abolish slavery and give women 'real' rights.
>whereas Muhammad said ,"
He also said
>"As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them"
That's probably a meme. And unlike what he SAID, here's what he DID
>islam-watch.org/larry/blacks-muslims-should-be-ashamed.htm
>"The apostle of God and his companions went on a trip. (When) their belongings became too heavy for them to carry, Muhammad told me, 'Spread your garment.' They filled it with their belongings, then they put it on me. The apostle of God told me, 'Carryit for you are a ship.' Even if I was carrying the load of six or seven donkeys while we were on a journey, anyone who felt weak would throw his clothes or his shield or his sword on me so I would carry that, a heavy load. The prophet told me, 'You are a ship"'

>Inbreding is largely cultural (se the difference in inbreding in India and Pakistan and Lebanon
What about Pakistan and Afghanistan? Or Saudi Arabia and Iran? Not to mention lebs are 42% inbred too
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.htm

We're very nonreligious. It's more of an excuse now to keep mo's out than actual worship