Hey Sup Forums I'm looking for a song but I only know what it sounds like and I'm pretty sure you're all autistic...

Hey Sup Forums I'm looking for a song but I only know what it sounds like and I'm pretty sure you're all autistic enough to help find it based on vague descriptions.
It sounds a bit like Kavinsky's Nightcall in the beginning but picks up a more video game sound to it later on. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uXrXTSASK0
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
youtube.com/watch?v=8qRVWbFhK54
youtube.com/watch?v=GbfVmzF7N4g
youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Freebird by Lynard Skynard

look up stuff by Com Truise, could be it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uXrXTSASK0

It's not any of these so far. When I mean it sounds like Nightcall in the beginning, I mean it REALLY sounds like Nightcalls opening, it just sounds a little faster and then changes up to a more video game sound to it. I honestly thought it was a remix until the bridge.

sounds like kavinsky odd look

Kavinsky is overrated anyway so just forget about it

there are much better Synths out there

All I remember about the artist was that it was on Pandora and it wasn't Kavinsky.

could be....
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

knowing pandora, if you didn't dislike it, it will come on again for sure. sorry friend

Maybe 'Play Button' by Umbo & Balatz
link: youtube.com/watch?v=8qRVWbFhK54

darude sandstorm

Have you tried speeding up nightcall and shazaming it?

Comfortably numb-Nirvana

It's night call but it's the dustin nyugen remix probably

Maybe this one? I had the exact same thought. youtube.com/watch?v=GbfVmzF7N4g

was there singing in the song? Carpenter Brut put out similar music but dont often sing

There was no singing in it and only the beginning sounded like Nightcall. The rest sounded more like a song in a video game

Trevor Something does not exist. Try it.

Maybe some chiptune interpretation of another song?

youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak

Are you talking about Protomen? They sing about mega man.

There is no singing in the song. It wasn't by anyone like Carpenter Brut either. I didn't recognize the artist at all

Dance with the dead?