A series of events led me to land a job selling offshore oil production safety supplies...

A series of events led me to land a job selling offshore oil production safety supplies. This is normally a 30k or so a year job. It just so happened right after I started the US passed a bunch of new safety rules because of the Deep Water Horizon accident. I ended up making almost 80k at the end of 2013. In 2014 i made almost 200k. 2015 down to 80k for the whole year. Last year I made only 30k and this year looks to be even less then that.

In 2014 I met the most amazing girl. She is honestly the hottest girl I have ever seen in my life. 2014 I was killing it I leased a brand new Corvette when I met her. Lease ran out and I bought a Range Rover. I am renting a really nice condo.

Problem with my girl I am worried she is only with me for the money she THINKS I have. I am right on the verge of going into debt to keep up with her lifestyle. We are talking about getting married even.

I need to decide if 1. I tell her my true financial state I hope she does not leave. 2. Just dump her because I almost am sure she would leave. or 3. What I am really considering doing is going in debt and doing whatever it takes to make things last as long as they can and deal with all then.
I am ashamed to ask anyone in my real life what I should do so I am asking you guys. Pic is her.

Other urls found in this thread:

bfyDOTtw/Crk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dump they ho

>I am renting a really nice condo.

fucking idiot
bahaha

Don't fuck your future for a pussy you'll eventually get tired of. Tell her the truth, live within your means and find a solution to replace that abysmal job.

If 1 doesn't work out than good riddance. Ain't no bitch hot enough for you to go into debt.

Just be brutally honest.

>tell her you don't know how to manage money
>tell her she's gained a few pounds since you met
>tell her her cooking isn't as good as Hungry Man

Quick read, just keep fking her pussy and wait for the big badabum.

That is what I know i should do, but fuck man I have serious feels for her
LoL she doesnt cook we eat out almost every night.

There is only one solution here. Tell her. If she leaves then fuck her. It's much better she left before you got married because trust me you don't want to deal with her leaving after. If she stays then great. Find a new source of income and move on.

I even made a pros cons list

Wait wait wait... SHE is over 200k in debt? Fucking run!

that cons list is pretty brutal

That is true about the weight first pic was about a week ago. second pick was from 2014

Can't be too materialistic posing on a 1500$ mustang

Jesus fuck, OP.
I buy houses regularly and I'm not even in that much fucking debt.
>run

Yeah she went to a private college on student loans and has a degree in fucking FRENCH and works at a little clothes shop making 10 bucks an hour.
yeah but the pros list is strong as fuck for mean her body is just AWESOME

Run

Post nudes

If this girl wasn't able to provide the lifestyle she has till you showed up and you are the only one holding it down you tell her the deal. A hoe will think you owe them. A woman will understand and move forward with you. Be honest. If she can't handle it then It was never real to begin with and you should stop risking your financial future and emotional well being.

That is her white trash sisters boyfriends prize possession....Its a piece of shit

Dump her bro. Been in a situation almost the same (are you me?? Jk cuz I bought a way nicer car than a Vette). Dump her faggot, while you still have money and balls.

ok

Here is my advice
>Don't come to Sup Forums for advice

Her nudes, not random ones with random words in the corner.

Dude... wake the fuck up. Dream pussy or not, do you really want to fuck yourself over with a materialistic gold digger who is almost a quarter of a million dollars in debt? What the fuck are you doing/ thinking? I was all for you telling her the truth and hoping she stays until you showed that cons list. Run while you can.

That is what any rational person would do. I am just so scared to lose her. I actually thought of robbing banks.
Yeah all my money is pretty much gone I a few more months of being able to cover my bills

Inny vagina is so fucking cash!!!! How can you lose that?

>over 200k in debt
nigga how
anyway, way too many con's (very specific to her personality) while her pros are very broad (any girl can be like that)
also from that's a gold digging smile if I've ever seen one
pretend something happened that sent you down into a deep state of debt (rounding the 200k, see if it rings anything with her) and see her reaction

its a water mark for a best tits contest i entered her in you faggot.

Tell her. If she leaves she's a dirty gold digger.

Fuck her one night and give it your all. Get a pill if you need to. After that, tell her your job is not paying you as much money and that you need to adjust your life style for some time. "keyword is for a time". See her reaction. If shes genuinely understand and support you, stay with her. Maybe her lifestyle is like that because you both could have it. If she gets uncomfortable or act like a bitch, you will know it when you see it, dump her in a week.

You may think you love her but my man, love is a chemical reaction. You can love again and have serious feels for many women out there. Either find one that will stick on your hard times or stay with a gold digger who will divorce you when times get fucked up and will leave you for a dick with more money.

She went to a private college that cost 50k a year for 4 years. Her dad payed her living expenses, thats how she is 200k in debt. Her dad still pays most of her expenses matter of fact.
I like the idea of a test scenario to test her reaction. But would it be a legit reaction or just what she thinks she say?

She's a classic gold digger most likely. I'd use her up if I were you user. Fuck her in every hole and then stop providing for her. If she leaves you know she only loved the money, if she stays she loves you. Just make you you pound that shit real good one last time before you end it.

Nobody else realizes this is fucking bait?

Like, literally nobody?

Understand that you are emotionally invested in something that will offer little reciprocation. Save the money and buy quality hookers. Be stronger then a useless bitches sexual manipulation. Bring up the possibility of making less money in casual conversation. If she is instantly repulsed at the concept, change locks, passwords, pin numbers and your social media. Then dump her far from any of your property. Be strong, don't fail yourself.

You kinda nailed it. If I knew for 100% sure she would dump me it would be over. A part thinks she will just be like OK i love you, thats all that matters

legit reaction, if she leaves move on
if she stays, marry her
>private college
what degree?
another piece of advice, get into a different line of work - if you're good with your hands, avoid college and get into a trade

I do it like its the last time we will ever fuck everytime...
I mean should I make a big deal out of talking to her about this or just try and be casual?

But look at how Sup Forums can give genuine advice. As if we cared for one another. Its beautiful even if its make believe.

Here have some tits

She went to Loyola in new orleans where we live its a really fancy school and she has a degree in..FRENCH..yes the language...

I am actually just a country boy, i dont need alot of money to be happy

So basically she's $200k in debt with no future

I really dont have a good argument on why it isnt bait. There is no way I can prove anything with out risking identities being found out.

You would think she would ask you about your day at work... When she does, remark that someone fucked up or rules changing or OSHA bullshit that potentially you might not be making as much as you do but it's a long shot so your not to worried, but remark that if it was to happen the basics of your lifestyle won't change, just most luxury. See how that goes.

Her dad actually has a lot of money he is in real estate. Only reason she is in debt because he refused to pay for a stupid major like French hoping she would do something worth a fuck

Your rationality is being clouded by the fact that you love her. Look again at your pro/con list. Your pros are full of juvenile ideas like how she is silly and goofy and your mom loves her. We tend to idealize the people we a re in love with. Deep down, you know that the lifestyle you provide her with is a big part of why she is with you. Your refusal to discuss this with those that actually know you both is nothing more than a defense mechanism and you post here looking for some sort of validation.

Remember. When there is doubt, then there is no doubt. Dump her as soon as possible so you can move on with your life.

You're fucking her. Not her dad.

You are her daddy replacement. Case closed.

I might have slightly stretched the truth with her about how much money I have. Even if I told her I lost my job from what I have told her she was assume we would have a few years of being able to keep the lifestyle.

Dump the money grubbing bitch

You'll never be happy if she's here for the money. Just tell her.

NOBODY in their right mind would be debating this with that list of pros and cons. So it's either bait, or you're clinically insane.

Also the safety biz is insane literally everywhere right now, sooo either you righteously suck st your job or, again, bait.

Holy fuck dude. That really makes sense on so many levels.

See this is why Sup Forums isnt the shit bucket people make it seem.

I mean I dont want to just out and out dump her. It does make being honest and seeing what happens the right choice.

Deep down I know I should tell her and be honest and take whatever she decides like a man. Im fucking scared yo, fuck im terrified.

Your a fucking pussy, go into debt for some dumb skank.Also pretty sure this is b8

You're fucked, dude. Seriously, end it now before she wrecks your life. If you tell her about your money situation, there is a 100% she is going to find someone else that can give her what she wants. If you are freaking out about losing her now, her cheating on you is going to destroy you.

Well my friend... That voice you hear in your head. That's pride. Fuck pride. Tell her the truth. How you go about it, I recommend gently letting her know you will have cut out a small luxury, fine dining, expeditions, services. Something to say hey, I need to manage my money better if I'm to still have some.

first part eat a bag of dicks

second part. with the price of oil the US is not producing oil there is no money to be made at 45 dollars a barrel. We just buy from other countries. So if we are not pumping oil, why would people need saftey equipment for rigs with no one on them?!?

Some of you have no concept of being just head over heels in love with a girl. Its not being retarded its being honest.

Wrong

Wrong. You are giving her the chance to stay with you until she finds someone better. If you do that, she is going to say "don't worry about it, user. I love you." and your mind is going to be filled with pink clouds and popping hearts. Then, one day you're going to find out she has been fucking some Chad with actual money.

OP if you are worried that your gf will leave you over money, it's because she will leave you over money.

Also you lied to her about the money you have. It should be obvious to you that she's in the relationship for money especially since you have already used money to keep her in the relationship.

Just dump her, dude.

bfyDOTtw/Crk4 you are retarded. Click here to learn more

Well fuck dude, that was really a kick in the dick when I was actually feeling good about talking to her. This also makes sense...FUCK ME this sucks, i actually teared up a little bit when i read that...

brb let me click that

Actually, romantic love affects your serotonin levels, which can cloud your judgment.

Lmao lmgtfy. Classic.

Run

Just tell her faggot, don't be an idiot and fuck the rest of your life with debt just to keep her a few more months. If she loves you she'll stay. If she doesn't she'll bail. You win either way. Can't believe how immature you're being, pussy doesn't fucking matter there's billions of them. Grow the fuck up and be an adult jesus christ

Stop being a fucking pussy. You bought the fucking Vette. You rented the fucking condo. You gave her all that fucking money. Were you expecting to attract anything other than a money-grabbing whore?

OK I clicked it. OK so getting oil from offshore cost more to produce. If you have a derrick in a field in texas you keep on pumping out oil. If you are not going to make a profit with low oil prices you mothballl the rigs until the prices rises so you will make a profit.

Its hard enough the thought of losing my dream girl. I cant even begin to process realizing I wasted all this money on it.

>best tits
>her sideways flappy jacks
>pick only one

Ayy coming from expierence, if u go into debt and she finds out she'll still dump ur sad ass if thats the case.

So, you think dumping even more money on this fucking bitch is going to fix things.

I'm done. You're too stupid to accept reality.

Dude, we can barely comprehend how much you've done for her. You need to tell her what your situation is and tell her she can fucking leave anytime.

SHE MAJORED IN FRENCH WHAT DID YIU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN

Ya he's a retarded retard. Let's all move on.

Its actually a watermark from the selfie app she uses so it made a good watermark for the contests. She didnt win btw. I think it was rigged.

>Lives in US
>secondary language is Spanish
>dumb bitch majors in French
>literally mfw

I thought "you entered" her in it? And the watermark was from the contest that "you entered" her in, not her app? Get your shit straight, my nigga.

Right next to texas, florida, north of cuba and east of mexico. Spanish is useless right?

fuck me that one has her face in it. Yes I am retarded you guys are right. Thanks for the help.

This has to be bait

What do you know? It was actually fake.

This whole thread

>literally mfw

her selfies already have that on it. the forum suggested to watermark your entries. dont call me a nigga.

Stfu nigga you lie worse than a rug

why would it make any sense to study spanish in college in the USA? there are tons of beans who speak spanish and english fluently already. the US is saturated with spanish speakers.

>She is honestly the hottest girl I have ever seen in my life. 2014 I was killing it I leased a brand new Corvette when I met her. Lease ran out and I bought a Range Rover. I am renting a really nice condo.

If you can't live within your means, then you can't live with a partner, pet or children.
You shouldn't have spent money on the most expensive things you could afford when you didn't have a stable income, you didn't save anything and you are pretty much paying her to keep her around, on top of that you have been lying to her about what you have.

Come clean to her, you shouldn't have been paying for shit to impress her to start with, if she isn't interested then enjoy the memories of her.

>she is only with me for the money she THINKS I have

tl,dr: you're DOOMED.

So no he hasn't been making good money these past few years, there is no dream girl, all this is is some loser faggot who is so bored he will make up all this shit to make his sunday morning slightly exciting

Ok, so speaking French is going to help you communicate with all those garbanzo beans? Nigga that's my point exactly!

Slightly more*

OP kys you fucking loser

I know a couple hookers you could have over every night for much cheaper than 200k lifestyle bro guarantee this infatuation is not worth it. If she is really that focused on living high lifestyle bounce out. End of story.

That's like me, living in Canada where the second language is French, taking Spanish and thinking it would help him.

people don't study a language to communicate with people who live in their own country. most language majors will become teachers. you're dumb, m8

2. Just dump her because I almost am sure she would leave.

Is my obvious choice. I just dont want to do it....

Nigga, if that's her, she ain't even that hot to worry about.

She looks kinda trashy even tbh, which explains why she only likes the money.

It's not sustainable dude, and you should have been smarter about your lifestyle choices to begin with.

Yeah she into poetry and thats actually what she wants to teach.

Dude, why do you care about keeping her if she's a gold digger?

Considering the pro and cons list: dump that bitch

Get her preggo