Why havent you come out yet even though you know youre gay?

Why havent you come out yet even though you know youre gay?

"Coming out" is a meme and is only for attention whores

so you just suck a bunch of ducks on the down low or what?

I'm bi, and it's not that I'm afraid, but it aint worth the hassle. Some will push me away, some will pull me in and expect me to be some kinda cliche fairy faggot. Ratger just people judge what they see and fuck off.

Actually admitted the other day that I'm asexual. Feels good,man.

everything and everyone in the world is 100% gay

same here, don't need to explain shit to anybody

I kinda wanna come out that I'm mentally ill and want to live as a woman but not 100% sure
so yeah
????????????????????????????????????

I'm bi. Though I like men quite thoroughly, I see myself in the long run with a chick. But, I do tend to go for the more androgynous of either gender.

i did. nobody cared.

Kelsey?

I didn't have to, my mother was told by the police after being caught entertaining 3 men in a motel when I was 14.

I might as well be Asexual because its almost been a decade since i got my dick wet.

Amen, why does everyone's identity have to be so tied up in it

well i would be bi

but there is no point because i will not go out and get fucked by a dude anyway because i'm too worried about disease

i also want to be a bottom but i'm already balding so i can't be a cute boi dressing up in nice clothes and getting pounded

Classic

Dont have to, sexuality isnt from public domain.

Pretty much, dude. You either have the compulsion to find companionship and intimacy, or you don't. I don't. You might not either.

Unless the user has actually been trying to get laid for ten years and been unsuccessful. Then he's just a failure grasping for labels.

because im straight

lol that's gay

I have the same thing, I don't try, does that mean I'm like you?

ive been in two relationships, both of them did absolutely nothing for me, never felt a thing both mentally or phisically. One of the relationships was about 3 weeks long and i had a bunch of sex, didnt even cum once. ever since then i just dont put the effort in because i dont get anything out of it.

i should also mention that those relationships literally fell in to my lap, never put effort in to begin with now i think of it

This.
Told some of my friends, but else it soesnt fucking matter

Well I don't know. It depends on why you don't try.
Sorry to hear that, user. Sounds like a pretty painful experience. I'm 28 and I've never bothered at all. Do you like getting off at all? Some aces do and some don't. Take some advice: don't confuse being visually attracted to someone with a desire to get sexual or intimate with them. They really aren't mutually exclusive.

Thanks, it is what it is man. I do find women sexually attractive, i masturbate as well. that's about the full extent of my sexuality though.

Bump