Hey /b I wanna ask and confess something to you guys today, are any of you handsome guys? if so how is it...

Hey /b I wanna ask and confess something to you guys today, are any of you handsome guys? if so how is it? I'v always had such a deep hidden hate for handsome guys it's been boiling deep down inside me my whole life I'v never been a faggot and got laid by some average chicks before but whenever I brought any of them near my good looking pals they always steal the show whenever wherever I go with them everybody looks and stares at them and it's killing me so hardly inside, it's like it's one of the worst curses being ugly I'v always been so jealous of good looking men never cared of how wealthy one was I just had this deep hateful flame towards my pals and it's not a good thing, fuck I hate myself so much just look at this beautiful bastard, just imagine being in his skin imagine looking like that holy shit.

Yeah I highly dobut there's anybody close to as handsome as that dude on here or even handsome at all i think we can all relate to that with you pal i fucking hate pretty men too we just have to learn to live with being ugly losers i guess

Nigga you gay

yeah you'll never look like that guy in the picture you'll just have to stick with being an ugly shit skin nigger at least you're not sick enjoy life nigger

imagine all the pus you'd get looking like that just imagine though cuz u never will kek

You know what's worse? Having siblings who are better looking than you, seeing how they get girlfriends and I am an autistic neckbeard, so I'm destined to die alone I guess.

Pus is not a good thing, I'd rather have sex with a woman

Oh believe me bro I know all about that too, and those faggots don't seem to be greatful about it neither, fuck family gatherings are the worst when they come around with the chicks and shit, feelsbadmann

I'm not 'Handsome' but I'm pretty good looking compared to most you faggots.

I'd give myself a 7 out of 10, which turns into a 9/10 when I tell girls I'm working on my PhD.

It's fun, I fucked around when I was younger until I met a sweet submissive girl who will cook for me.

Actually got married oddly enough. That was four years ago, so far so good.

i imagined being that dude kek you'd just have to go up to a chick and smirk and smile at her you could even make creepy rapey faces at them and they'd still get moist and smile and THEY would ask for your number kek

Yeah i hate on pretty boys too, now on the other hand that guy is a handsome stallion, looking like that going in any room any local you'd make every single dude with a girl insecure that would be pretty fun i guess

Word

Yeah some assholes truly are blessed guess you'll just have to live with being an ugly sack of shit that will never truly be found attractive by any pretty babe

femanon here and i'v just finished fingering my sweaty cunt and asshole to that GOD myself, I'd let him shit and piss in my mouth if I knew he'd be mine tbh, i'm just as pathetic as you OP i'd probably hate on him in real life too knowing i'd never have a chance.

You sound like a filthy pathetic bitch kys

I remember my ex gf said i was an 8 once, - her bias + not wanting to hurt my feelings = 7. Not slept about, my tally is 2. Always been anxious so not good at talking to grils, terrible at it tbh, most of the time i'm just trying to get through the day.

Never really go out drinking or anything, dont like crowds and if i do go out i wont really approach someone unless she comes up to me. i hate people if i'm honest. Grils these days are brutal, the majority only care about is make up, clothes, bullshit reality tv and fast food.

Fuck it OP, sex it overrated too. Its a chemical impulse trying to make you to reproduce, nothing more.

Focus on yourself and aiming for happiness, you'll meet someone someday, theres fucking billions of people on the planet.

Stop using my pictures to make threads you ugly pathetic loser

This dude is right, but also you seem very insecure OP, oh well I guess I know why as an ugly fuck myself, honestly lots of my mental ilnesses came from being ugly and being called it straight up in my younger ages, oh well I guess this is what we've got to live with.

I am somewhat good looking. I am a solid 8/10 if I wear contacts, that's about it.

It's rather nice to know that you are good looking and don't need to feel inadequate in most situations, but there are still the 9/10 and 10/10 guys above me. I loath them as well. They have an innate quality I will never posses. They have a divine blessing. God-touched.

Getting 9/10 or 10/10 partners is practically impossible to me. I had a few dates with them and it never worked out. It's a humiliating experience and I don't aim that high anymore. But it's ok, 8/10 is pretty neat by itself.

i feel the same way too dude even if you're rich you can fake that self esteem to one point but deep inside you'll always feel insecure about your looks knowing that they truly matter especially when having a super hot partner you'll know deep inside that they would actually strive for something better looking since we're like that ourselves.

Lol looking like that dude and winking at any chick without even talking to them would make their day if I winked at them I'd probably get pepper sprayed.

Take this from a guy who often gets girls/women calling him handsome to his face, like they literally just come out and say it with no holding back.
Its not all its cracked up to be and some times it gets a bit much...
Going out witb groups of my friends and somw of them are girls and to have other girls come right up to you somtimes causes alot of tension and im juat there to have a good time.
Other times its great i always get smiled at when i look at people and if i find myself staring at a girl she will do the stupid shit girls usually do like flick hair or shy up.
There is good and bad so dont hate your friends dor it because somtimes its always that great. Take for example your point of being jelous, your not the o ly one who feels like tht and i knw some of my male criends feel like tht too.
I try to get girls into the circle for my friends to get with this is how i give back and they thank me for it.

So i guess at the end of it yeah its pretty fucking sweet being called handsome straight up by girls but also it has annoying times (who likes being constantly stared at?) So chill with it dude if ur not really ugly then who cares.

kek

>Take this from a guy who often gets girls/women calling him handsome to his face, like they literally just come out and say it with no holding back.
Its not all its cracked up to be and some times it gets a bit much...
Going out witb groups of my friends and somw of them are girls and to have other girls come right up to you somtimes causes alot of tension and im juat there to have a good time.
Other times its great i always get smiled at when i look at people and if i find myself staring at a girl she will do the stupid shit girls usually do like flick hair or shy up.
There is good and bad so dont hate your friends dor it because somtimes its always that great. Take for example your point of being jelous, your not the o ly one who feels like tht and i knw some of my male criends feel like tht too.
I try to get girls into the circle for my friends to get with this is how i give back and they thank me for it.

So i guess at the end of it yeah its pretty fucking sweet being called handsome straight up by girls but also it has annoying times (who likes being constantly stared at?) So chill with it dude if ur not really ugly then who cares.

This nigger has his head on straight. Embrace this, opie, you gaylord.

Luckily, as a man, there's not a lot of competition in the looks department. Women view 80% of men as average looking or worse, we're all largely a bunch of ugly squids to them. Chads like that guy are few and far between. Sure, they clean up when it comes to vapid cunts and club rats, but they can have those bitches. A woman who will spread her legs based solely on a nice jawline and facial symmetry is not worth fretting over.

Not to mention his looks are on a timer. Being a Chad only lasts for a little while, but building great character and becoming a good man is everlasting. Johnny Depp used to make every pussy in a 1000 mile radius drip, now he looks like a typical old faggot... and he's a faggot on top of it. Be a good man and the rest will work itself out.

give this faggot a beer guys

I've been told on multiple occasions that I am very handsome unfortunately I have some pretty bad anxiety and it fucks me up.

I just recently found a job, my first :), at a horse barn where I take care of this rich woman's horses. The pay is actually pretty good, 15 an hour all under the table and there are no people around to torture me! It was the perfect job for me and I was starting to feel good about myself but now this stupid whore has to come in everyday and she fucking constantly talks to me. I hate going to work in the morning and I have been havong diarrhea for almost a week straight because of her.

I can tell she's attracted to me because she asked me about how I found the job at the barn so I told her my ma owns horses and now she is constantly trying to "come over and ride horses"

There are fucking 20 horses at the barn and the owner doesn't mind if she rides them why can't she not exist. I hate my life.

And another thing I can't stand is how bold black women are. If they like you they'll fucking say it straight to your face and try to give you their number. To me this is physical torture and I can hardly talk.

Well life is not fair faggot. I am handsome, I have the same face structure as the guy in the pic but im short 5'6 5'7. I get looks from girls etc but I wish I was tall. We can't have everything in life can we.

I'm not handsome but I've been told I'm cute a lot. Mainly by guys