Dear united states of america. no one apart from the american people cares about your corrupt and disturbing country...

dear united states of america. no one apart from the american people cares about your corrupt and disturbing country. dont assume people give a fuck. cuz we dont

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmcX-ON_imA
youtube.com/watch?v=CfoIlbH6pCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay

and what is your country?

why does it matter? well i guess it would matter if i was russian. but thankfully im not. so meh

Uh.... Okay

>using the Internet invented by America
>On American satellites
>on a machine designed by American engineers
>In a browser belonging to an American company
>on an American website
>consuming American culture

lol guise america is so insignificant and nobody cares lol guys amirite lol maybe we'll be relevant too if people think america sucks

alright

so basically too much of a pussy to say

OP is basically from some shit stain country that has zero affect on the world, too afraid to admit it in the original post

Not to mention all American politics effects the rest of the world so if a non-American doesn't pay attention to American politics they're retarded.

This is a moronic post

or rather im not retarded enough to say. think this is my first rodeo? also i would like to point out. that if i had stated say ukraine as a shit country or sweden who cares... no one would comment 2 shits. but americans on the other hand xD they can easily be triggered xD

How so? A lot of the world bases their policies on precedents set by America.

so basically you solidified yourself as a pussy. Can't list your own country because you know it would be laughed off the thread. One less shit stain to worry about.

kys faggot

Well it's because you're posting blatantly wrong bullshit so we have to check in and make sure you're not actually retarded. Sadly it seems you are...

maybe the american people feel partly responsible and cant bear the thaught of something they have created/been a part of sucks and therefore they get defensive and go all MURICA on us

Cared enough to post apparently.

someone's jelly.

also thought* dumbass

even though their feeling of being a part of the retarded country is completely false and they are just delusional cogs in a great shitty machine triggering muricans is just too easy bro

Not a burger

Sure we're all cogs in a massive political machine but that's true for all first world countries. If you aren't in a first world country you're more of a pawn than a cog.

The fact that you started a thread to tell everyone you don't give a fuck says that you, in fact, do give a fuck.

or that i have nothing better to do for 45 min until my foods done xD

This. Also, there are multiple America-bashing threads here every day, indicating lots of other people give plenty of fucks too.

well i certainly dont :D i just think the majority of america is pretty fucked up. that comes from me living there half my life

That's why your posting about us?

we in your head homie!!!! in your head!!
America America America!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=JmcX-ON_imA

ooops wromg video

youtube.com/watch?v=CfoIlbH6pCw

well you bring up trump. he is a prime example why the rest world think you guys have gone partly insane and the rest of the world is just watching you guys play with yourselves in the corner

Yes you do... That's why you all know about our pres and politics and we couldn't name your leader to save our life.

Stay cucked faggot

Pride in ignorance: The American Way.

>implying that americans give a FUCK about you or what you think

i couldent even name our leader. cuz i dont give a fuck. but your country is the only country that is hitting the headlines as jokes for the other countries xD

Why are you so obsessed with US, Euro fag?
>Hate us cuz you ain't us

that implication has already been proven by the amount of murican defense thats already popped up here xD triggeredinos

It's also the only country everyone in the planet follows... So yeah . You all care. We win

we dont follow. we just observe and think of it as a strange reality show

No, this. You wouldn't understand because you live in a post-monarchist society where you rely on a redistribution of resources to survive.

because of its extreme reactions to shit. we never know if you guys decide to start a miniwar or just a heated discussion. in anycase you guys cant have anyone else making bigger waves than murica

/thread

No one really can at this point, I suppose.
>We're a bizarre nation to say the least

my sides to that pic xD
you seriously think you're living the american dream?

its absolutely pathetic. These "patriotic" yanks are like abused wives who insist they love their husbands.

"No really, i probably deserve to die in a gutter with no medical insurance. its my own fault for not being a millionaire"

first rodeo?
Who else besides an american would say that?

this guy seems to get it :D but yea countries to make bigger waves its just america literally doesnt give 2 shits. most the news outlets in murica post things that are directly linked to america. so if a small little village in turkey gets bombed. america would prolly NEVER HEAR OF IT.
the saying having your head up your own ass applies beautifully...

well i am talking to americans...

its like a japanese reality show just on a grand scale