twitter.com/AnonBabble

>religion

even in their own stories blacks are the bad guys

>sciencenigger creates white race
>whites oppress niggers
>niggers then blame whites for everything
>nigger to blame for nig suffering
>shieeeeet

blacksceintis who is muslim egyptians being black creating the white taxon. you hit the motherload user. madworldnews.com/blacks-islamic-texts-muhammad/

Elijah Muhammad believed a man could live by only eating one mustard seed a day.

The Nation of Islam is and was a scheme caged by niggers to fleece other niggers out of their money. Malcolm X even saw the truth and left them... it was most likely a member of NOI who shot Malcolm X.

I had a friend who's son worked at the headquarters and quit out of disgust. He said Farrakhan lives like a king there, he has people who wipe his mouth for him after he eats, dress him... this is high level niggarty.

>white boy with eyeliner and mascara becoming queen of niggerland

>this is what Sup Forums actually believes

>science is racist

Didn't that fag Muhammad Ali leave NOI as well?

Scamming people out of money.

Isn't that the point of Christianity too bruh?

did i say anything about racism in any of this, faggot?

Between this and we wuz black people really suffer from white envy.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Whites where made to serve blacks

i am racist, i am a eugenist, after seeing this fit, watching his fights, i came to the realization that this nigger was indeed a great being youtu.be/oVpfcq4pV5U,

I'm white and I can confirm this

>nigger trying to state some facts

>is actually angry that they never "Wuz Kangz"

Seems to become the motivation for all organization after one or two generations of leaders, no matter how bening it started.

Yuk am in the only one who looks at white women as dirty and defiled when I know they have been with a nigger?

nice prosthetic, niggerfaggot

Does that mean that this nigger hated niggers so much he created white people to show niggers what a superior being looks like?

You can actually have those sluts my nigger friend, we only want the smart white grills

Yeah but we've been able to cultivate it and fool billions. Niggers try it and it's a joke.

fag kys
no

Shut up you dumb faggot nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy#Tutankhamun

personally i dont give a shit but a waterproof answer is still pending

Someone post the chart that proves white and niggers actually have the same average dick size. I'm on my phone at the moment and it's on my other computer

That's pretty cool. Not sure why that Yakube dude looks like an alien though.

right.

Is it that important to you? Can't handle the bantz?

this cant be real . by the way op is a nigfag

hahahhhaaaha.
>black man created white man.
>white man enslaved black people.

Yes, thousands of years ago the evil Yakub created the White man to be the slave of the royal Black man. As time when on the super intelligent and technologically advanced Black people decided to abandon living in civilization and start constructing homes of thatched roof and mud. they also decided to not use the wheel as that was below them. They returned to a primitive state and were later enslaved by the White people they created. It all makes perfect sense.

The Nation of Islam is Scientology for Blacks.

a women who lowers herself to the level of a nigger is simply not worty or atleast doesnt finds herself more worthy.

im mad kang

WE WUZ KANGZ

Well, yeah, egypt is taken over by muslims and they dont want the world to know that whites used to be in the middle east despite the quran stating the ppl living in palastine had blue eyes.
The dude in charge of the egyptian shit is probly not even alive anymore as only the vice president or what ever kept him safe and that guy fled the country.

Bc niggers have no money to be scammed out of o

We Wuz Kangz n Shiet

Jordan peele created white people?

this

>/thread

And those who actually studied scripture knows that MOST blacks will die at the end (Book of Revelation) and its clear that whites are GOD CHOSEN PEOPLE...blacks hates this because they want to be everything and have everything but they have been destined for nothing since the begining....

You know it's a great picture of there is just a random swastika in it.

What I propose is not "bantz", it's logic and statistics

You fucking nigger

Why even bother, you're arguing with the same psychotic delusional nigger that keeps spamming that nigger interracial shit showing how pathetic and insecure he is to everybody.

It is wise to avoid a woman who has even kissed a black man or willingly gone on a date with one. They are ruined and don't deserve a white man. I will never understand how a white man could ever love a white woman who has had a nigger inside of her? It is beyond my comprehension!

WE WUZ

Lol just look at how stupid and pathetic niggers are, to actually create something of that sort and attempt to roll with it KEK

Yes my black overlords youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM

gorgeous man

Thats a credible source.....

this is actually an image depicting the castration of white slaves by black slave traders, take it from a major in ancient history and papyrology

Yeah castrating it with a brush and some soap, what picture are you looking at you self hating confused delusional nigger?

Funny thing is that blacks actually started their "own religion" based on the bible...but where they make themselves the heroes and changed everything that was "said" and "given" to Gods chosen....as though it was given to them (the blacks). The Bible was changed so many times to suit satan and the new world order that everyone has forgotten that GODS WORD mentioned the words "SET APART" 1277 times and meant that we his people were said apart and should not mix and breed with other races...."humanity" decided this was racist...removed it so that GPDS CHOSEN would forget and breed with other races...thus polluting their blood by making mixed breed children who may not enter into Gods Congregation. Those souls are doomed.

that's nigger slaves washing egyptians dicks nigger.

the white untensil is a saw while the second is an ointment to treat the wound of castration, gimp boy!

You can literally see the brown stain the prosthetic has left on her tongue... fucking. Lol.

>science

lol what a retarded nigger

why would a prosthetic leave a brown stain nigga
thats a real dick, take it from a cuck whose seen the scene in full, he starts out flacced and goes to that hard

Cuz you have to hold someones arms down while their dick gets washed, right?

It was 4D chess all along

Fuck nigger you're so stupid your people have been spit on shit on pissed on for so many years that you created this world in your heads lying to yourselves, that's a towl and soap and that pharaoh is patting the stupid niggers head in the second picture showing the african booty scratching slave that he's a good boy.

"you look like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass, and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress"

>binomial nomenclature is about looks
k
y
s

Kalindra is genderless. She is a goddess

Nation of Islam is scientology tier scamming though

Why did blacks have to make their own version of Islam anyway? There's already like 70 groups you can join

Lol isn't it hilarious how this nigger always responds with some shit like this, that's the smallest minority of interracial dating, get your facts straight nigger whenever we talk about how you niggers were slaves and shit and spit on your whole lives you respond with something this pathetic, this is why niggers are still monkeys and eat shit out of zebra's assholes in mama africa just shows niggers pathetic obsession with their ruler the WHITE MAN and what's his, oh and also the highest homosexual community is niggers aswell, you pathetic monkey.

I'm Puerto Rican and I don't know what's all the fuss about white skin this, and black skin that.

You guys are weird.

Stay mad whitey

on your knees monkey boy

>he works out and she doesn't

He should leave her because she's only going to get fatter.

Did he create that swastika on your pic too? If so, he created nazis. Classic nigga, always making shit worse.

Wait what the fuck? I'm black and I don't fuck with no trap. Fuck you.

>ancient history and papryology
Wow you are a fucking faggot

Because even non-african Muslims think niggers are they're beneath them, and their sects probably would not let them join.

also becuase NOI is the black version of Scientology in a sense that its a scam.

>when people respond to you with logic and information that makes your dumb nigger brain hurt so you respond with more memes and calling somebody whitey

Isn't "whitey" so creative? Stupid niggers

Your on the losing side Whitey

Don't forget your place boy

sage this thread this nigger is retarded and autistic

You're* dumb nigger.
We'll see who's on the losing side when your chimp buddies incite a war that they can't possibly win (because they're too stupid to realize it) and get totally wiped the fuck out by us whities

Niggers are just too stupid, if we wouldn't drag the worthless slaves over here they would still be in tribes eating bugs, shit and drinking each other's piss, they simply cannot evolve, they're subhuman monkeys.

40 years from now there wont be any whites left

Who needs War when your Women welcome us into the bedrooms with open arms whiteboi

lmfao

Look how small his weiner is