This site has turned to complete and total shit

this site has turned to complete and total shit.
inb4 dhurrr b was always bad; you have no idea what b used to b if you not b here b4 the bwave; so u shud bhave urself a b knowledgeable to blieve the fax that b, such as, b is now a cold piece of shit filled with 12 year olds, degenerates, and agents. b kinda crazy to say b sucks goat cock nowadays bcuz its blievable. so b, thats about it. rip

im sure most of you dont even know what a chairrel roll is. , what i was doing to this unfortunate unsuspecting victim

good job janitors, blocking my post. its because of virginbois like you that Sup Forums has become such shit. realize that before you go to sleep alone tonight in your 1 person beds.

You mean you don't like all the trap, andy sixx meme, wwyd, pics you shouldn't share, political bait, dick rate, hentai, and copy pasta threads. What is wrong with you user?

Good meme man xD nice.

Pol is the only good part of Sup Forums now. And k

Thanks for making it better with this original thread op.

don't forget fb/ig, more dick rate, celebs, even more dick rate, face rate, yet even more dick rate, and family members you want to fuck.

i cant believe i even got replies

we're bored...since the pool's closed.

Go back to plebbit faggot

alas

was anybody ITT here before captcha? holy balls that shit sucked. right towards the end of no-captcha posting there were so many spam bots that threads were just flooded with the shit.
love it or hate it, captcha cut down on the spam by I'd guess 90% or more.

Jesus tap dancing christ how could I forget family members you would fuck?

never been will never go, proof that you are the one who does go, please run into a wall and go sit in a dark corner.

Agreed
I come here to shitpost

Found the reddit fag.

i had a stickam raid group.
one guy had an user mask.
he was a true Sup Forumstard
he would get naked
get on cam (like the ones on the side)
then move the cam to his penis
then stick things up his urethra.
many lulz were had.
he also shoved so many things up his ass.

up his urethra... damn. even up his ass, damn. thats a lot

U mad white boi?

there wasn't ever that much spam.
the reason we have capatcha is because of all the garugamesh and box spam raids that just flooded Sup Forums.
but on a normal day, you might get a spam comment or two in one thread.
very manageable.

not that much spam?
not calling you a liar but maybe your memory is failing you in this particular instance. I clearly recall threads absolutely flooded with links to websites. "check out my this" or "have a look at my that" sort of thing. not people saying look at my blog, but actual spambots trying to get traffic/hits.

it had about as much spam as any comment section in any other website.
a couple posts here and there.
but the box.js and garugamesh raids IS the reason why we have capatcha.