Are any of those true? Has anyone tried it?

Are any of those true? Has anyone tried it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at this point cum is just an annoyance, i have no idea why you'd want more of it.

yeah it is you cum a lt more and you edge youll more than likely precum

>selenium

Fuck you man we need that shit to kill the aliens with mulder, stiffler,the token nigger and that ginger bitch from hannibal.

Or just don't jerk it for a week. Dick will be tingly and you will shoot a fat load for miles

It's not like we're going to chug all the Head and Shoulders for better jizz. We'll be fine.

GF wanted to try the soya because she's got a thing for cum. The label had an unfortunate smudge on it that obscured a 0, so took too much, and spent 48 hours in the bathroom, uncontrollably dry heaving and violently shitting water. Couldn't hold anything down, so I didn't get to eat, either. I completely understand what the problem was, but I still don't care to try again.

I'm about to order it the stuff off amazon, actually. Getting horny goat weed and pygeum, too.

But I like jerking it 3 times a day and want to blast baby batter like a hose.

what the fuck am i reading

A recipe for god-tier cum. God is Sup Forums actually full of illiterate degenerates these days?

Itll hurt youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM

My precum and cum are salty even though I don't have a high sodium intake.

My gf is willing to blow me but she can't because it's too salty.

What do?

Eat healthier. No chick likes battery acid cum.

Knowing Sup Forums, it's probably the ingredients needed to castrate yourself

Eat pineapple every day, breakfast and evening snack. Do this for 2 weeks and she'll beg to suck your dick dry.

Like what? Salads?

I tried it. I stopped eating the Lecithin, cus it tasted like shit, but the L-Arginine definitely helped. It increased my libido by a lot, and suddenly there were so much damn pre-cum

Eat lots of celery and pineapple.

Yes soy Lecithin Granules in yogurt and edging for at least 30 min will give you a monster load. Tried and true

Did you try lecithin granules? How did you eat them? I heard people put it in yogurt

I've tried it all.
I recommend:
L-Arginine for harder erection.
Zinc for more volume
Lecithin for more volume.
Pygeum for more libido and precum

Just skip red meat and junk food. Eat chicken, rice, potatoes and cut down on the unhealthy fats and sugars.

How much of an increase in cum you notice?

And Pineapple for better taste. I haven't tested this (im not eating my own cum), nor have I asked sex partners lmao.

zma, safflower lecithin, arganine, tribulus = pregnancy loads

Can't say how much, but definitely an increase.
I'd say 33% increase
Don't forget 3 litres of water a day.

What's zma?

And why safflower lecithin?
>btw, checked