POS: 27.620, -85.130

POS: 27.620, -85.130
DPT: 308fth(1850ft)

From John's Pass

HDG: 265°
DIST: 125mms

There are two steel drums much like the one pictured above. Each barrel contains a body. A Canadian mother and daughter; they were tourists who went missing in 1998.

Be careful, this area is a dumping ground for old explosives, mostly ww2 era 500lb and 1000lb bombs. I wouldn't go mucking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13427201
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*125nm

Wat

Wat

Wat Wat in the butt?

Atlest put some money in there OP, who cares about 2 nobodies who dead 2 decades ago.

Think they're still edible?

Top zozzle

Probably nothing left but bones at this point

Creepypasta dude! !# so kawaiii homo san senpai!!!

News article to give this some credibility maybe?

this

If dubs OP must find, open, fuck them and eat them.

Timestamp is required.

Hey look another newfag pretending to be a serial killer. Welcome to Sup Forums piece of shit.

so what did you fill the empty space with to keep the barrel from floating you lying bored piece of shit?

Moar nig

>snapchat in 1998

Underage and b&

Salad. I'm not lying kys.

are you autistic?

oh shii... monitering this thread

oh noes. i got baited.

still a fuckng sperg post tho

They are ventilated. Sealing them up would cause them to be crushed at that depth..

>expecting someone on Sup Forums to have the motivation and means to go 1800 fucking feet into the water

Salad?

were they anorexic or summin?

White boi think internet exist in 1998
Reeeeeee

Actually, I don't. That's the beauty of it. I can sit here and confess and confess and everyone thinks I'm full of shit, but I'm not...

I can if it's real. But guess what, it's not.

I saw barrels with bodies before, I saw then in more fucking deep seas as well. But this is not how it will look when you kill an adult, or child and throw them in sea. (with a barrel)

And it's 19 year old barrel with a body, OP claims? Hell no.

t. Cop

>27.620, -85.130
>going this far out to dispose of bodies
>'i'm telling the truth and you won't believe me! tee hee!'
OP is a colossal do-nothing, all talk faggot, as usual.

We got us here a bona fide deep sea barrel body expert...

Why would anyone take precautions? I mean what's a double homicide conviction? 90 days? Are you really that fucking stupid?

Wrong. If the barrel sealed correctly then it will rot but everything will stay inside.

And even you can cut their internal organs and put them with salt and use vax based sealing, then you can save the body but nothing will be tasty.

Cases like this exist. But not sure about america since it's on america and I'm not an american cop.

;

Who said anything about wanting to preserve the bodies/evidence?

If you(or the killer) don't want to protect bodies and dna

Then why the fuck he/she put them in a BARREL and then throw in sea?
You can chain them in a concrete block and throw.
The amount of pressure salt and water will break the concrete and the bodies will dissolve first.

Wow you know I'm not too far from there I might save this for shits and giggles.

good thing I live in fort Walton,

That's a hell of a boat ride

I'll take the bait. Was this your first killing? Did you kill them in Florida or somewhere else then bring them there?

Auto pilot at 25knots around 5 hours. That was the play time.

So why'd you do it did you know them or was this a random killing?

>go this far out of your way to hide evidence
>broadcast evidence location on the internet
yeah, I'm the stupid one here.

What part of fort Walton are you white or black? Do you have a family? What type of work are you in?

Looks like a short section of cable. That shit that runs fiber optic across the oceans. Wouldn't doubt a chopped section from a repair got dumped on the ocean floor.

Really not sure of jurisdiction, but it was international waters. The us might have some territorial control.

Were they living in Florida or just visiting?

you're a special type of special, aren't you?

OP said they were Canadian tourists...so there's that

Who is this

Why not use any of Florida's swamps, OP ? Would aligators not take good care of the bodies ?

this.

I checked the sheriffs department for "johns pass" no Missing report similar to his statements though two men were killed close to that area in 1998

You can't fit bodies in oil drums faggot, that's clearly a sealed oil drum.

The hell you can't...

start running op

strawpoll.me/13427201

Did you really do it because I was about to but wasn't sure if I should

I never said I picked them up in johns pass. I'm not really sure they were ever reported as missing...

Wtf you are bizarre

look at bottom right n get trolled

Where's the How to unrape sister's tab you newfag...

lol I'm a dumb ass

mad?

That you missed an opportunity for lulz, of course.

Bullshit.

Its from a search for deep sea garbage. Pic is another pic from the series.

Isn't there some kind of limitation period after which you cannot be prosecuted, even for murder ? In my country it's 20 years, what about the US ?

If you read OPs post he didn't say that was one of the barrels. It was an example. Y'all can't read for comprehension.

These barrels are intact.
How would you put one human body inside? Through the 2" hole maybe?

OP YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

So OP has machine that will seal the entire top of the oil drum like the drum in the picture.?

That's hardly Believable, oil drums are crimped or welded around the diameter. So OP would have to cut the fucker open dump the bodies in the re weld it back.

No statute of limitation on murder in the US.

>two steel drums much like the one pictured above
>like the one pictured above
>like

statue of limitations. it's that woman holding a scale, and she's got a blindfold over her eyes.

Murder has no statute of limitations in the US.

What is a compression ring for 100, Alex?

No statute of limitations in us for murder

I was gonna say "John's Pass ain't NEARLY that deep!"
I see, though, that you mean out in the Gulf... which is deep as shit.
I live here, and it would not surprise me at all.

How did anybody get fooled? It has the logo for the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute.

You work there or what? Dipshit.

Kek'd

Well they've been canned soo probably

Nice digits. "Autistic works of falsehood and fiction" has its advantages.

he never said that WAS the barrel, he's using that image as an example.

Ok maybe that's a lead user. Good job you gave me a raging clue.

People, especially tourists, go missing all the time in this part of FL.

organised autism is on the case

>There are two steel drums much like the one pictured above. Each barrel contains a body. A Canadian mother and daughter; they were tourists who went missing in 1998.

OP said...
"There are two steel drums much like the one pictured above. Each barrel contains a body. A Canadian mother and daughter; they were tourists who went missing in 1998."
Much like the one pictured above....
Dumbass. Keep the fuck up with the group, or we'll send you out for coffee and sandwiches....

Well I just contacted FBI just in case I told them the thread was time sensitive but provided text of whole thread they will probably be here soon

Yeah Yeah Blah Blah Blah...

I always feel like somebody's watching me!!

I'm sure they exhaust all their resources on it too...

Don't be an ass man you never know if this guy actually did it. I've read several cases were Sup Forums doesn't take the poster seriously with disastrous consequences.

If it's there they could find it in 5 minutes I bet it's not
>loads of resources

Try "Identical". Look at the label and the sea life on it.

In 1800 ft of water? Maybe an ROV. It's a dumping ground for old military ordinance. Sonar ain't gonna show shit but bottom clutter. Good luck bumping into bombs in the dark...

Someone screencap this and include me in it.

For what?

Go ask for thumbs up on any jewtube video attention whoring millenial fuckface.

Any evidence there's actually a military dumping ground in the alleged spot?

Any current nautical chart of the area...

you dont think the internet existed in 1998? I you fucking thick? Go away little boy and do some research before your mum refuses to fuck you anymore.

Put me in screencap. J5