/narcos/

Season 2 is out retards.

brb watching

still waiting on full series HD torrent.

thanks for echo OP, downloading :3

Manuela a qt

how does shit get ripped from netflix anyway? the torrent delay suggests that it must be real-time.

Maritza a cute

F

>open netflix on tv
>rip it like you rip series

Exactly this, its a stream service.

And why the fuck dont people pay 10 dollars for netflix instead of wasting time downloading shit copies.

I predict Agent Narcos will catch that guy this season and his partner will be the new crime boss in season 3

>hear 50 billion shits about a stranger things 2 trailer
>S2 Narcos comes out, not a single mention

for fucks sake nerds fuck everything up

the quality should be exactly the same, no? being digital and all. paying for anything at all is against my principles.

720p episodes are drip-feeding. up to ep 4 so far.

On episode 3. They're really painting Pablo out to be the good guy and the cops the bad guys this season. Pablo is shown as a family man who loves his kids, the cops are beating the shit out of random people and doing much more fucked up shit in ep3.

Well they actually did all that fucked up shit cause a big part of the Search Bloc was made up by Los Pepes thugs under Cali Cartel's payroll.

I'm on the 5th episode now, pretty good so far

RIP CARILLO
ONE BADASS MOTHERFUCKER

use spoilers retards

So Sup Forums was actually right? Narcos did nothing wrong?

No one has even spoiled anything in here so far.

>paying for anything at all is against my principles.

autism

For some reason I just hate the other guy. The one the right

Thanks OP!
Watching now.
HYPE

Pablo was right

Fuck so it was Carrillo who got shot in the trailer at the end huh, ima start watching

this desu. I wish pablo escobar was alive and shoot the fuckers from stranger things

How much does Netflix pay you to shill here? Is it per post or by the hour?

I don't see a netlix thread in the catalog, do I need to contact your boss?

going to watch it later when I am more awake. been waiting

PAblo was a family good guy. That's true, doesnt make him less cold and evilw hen it came to revenge and covering himself.

Unless Escobar has atomic laser breath I don't care.

Netflix is adding an illicit drug show set in NYC called Darkos.

The blond cop is still the worst part of the show. But he's not in it all that much so it's ok.

>mfw next season is about the Guadalajara Cartel

First one to talk gets to stay on my helicopter!

Can someone make a torrent where they edit out Agent Murphy, he's annoying and ruins everything. Just piece the scenes with the raids and narcos, that's it.

First two episodes underwhelming tbqh

That CGI of the police station blowing up on Episode 2 was absolutely terrible

Dude, you're looking at the wrong direction

Anyone who posts on Sup Forums and doesn't pay for Netflix is either broke as fuck of the stingiest bastard ever.

It's trivial money for bumper content.

I don't pay for Netflix, i use a friends account.
Netflix is shit and it's not worth it for the 3 good series/seasons they release yearly
If you pay 10$ for Netflix you're dumb

Can't find any streams, need one, pls halp.

netflix.com

Netflix doesn't exist in my cunt senpai

>mfw one of Pablo's sicarios is wearing a mickey mouse shirt

do you think they let him win all the time?

If you don't pay you're poor. There's at least 20 tv series worth watching when you include non Netflix originals. Good documentaries. Good comedy specials. Pretty shitty film selection though. Overall easily worth $120 a year

Knowing spanish is finally good for something

nah

Do I have to watch the first season to understand?

yes you fucking retard

Where i can watch this... you know for free?

Cant you just fill me in? Cmon man

It's on netflix s2 just came out.

He didn't fly so good

hijueputa

tpb

Pablo builds an empire around coke. Cops are trying to crack down on coke. Just fuckin watch it dude

Does this season wrap up the Pablo story, otherwise I won't be checking it out.

>Pretty shitty film selection though
And it's pretty much the only thing i care for tbqh
Netflix Original Series are good and probably worth like 5$ to watch them all on one month but there's no films and other series are usually missing newer seasons and whatnot.

Will Carrilloposting ever become a thing?

Dr Pablo, I'm DEA

Kek is after Pablo

Downloaded it lol.
That's a cool shirt 2bh.
Nah.

Thanks, I'll be sure to subscribe to Netflix this time!

only kek can stop him

Colombia had meme warlocks since the 90's, how can the rest of the world even compete

That is a bug guy

What a fucking great series.

Fuck they're on to us.

How much was fiction in this season?

Carrillo is totally fictitious so....

Yeah, I knew about that.
The new Search Bloc captain and his son are fiction too?

Any colombian bros here?
Why the president didnt want Pablo to jail himself like he did before?

I really hope Netflix will put more money in this kind of series.
Maybe something about FARC, or Cali Cartel or Italian Mafia (both in Italy and America).

NARCOTRAFICANTES

Nope, Hugo Martinez was real and who Castillo was originally based on.

haven't watched but yeah they're real but they're part of the official story, the pepes did the dirty work on the search bloc and him and his son just took the medals

COMA MIERDA

>Any colombian bros here?

it's coke friday bruh

Not a Colombian Bro, but I think he was just sick of having to negotiate with essentially a terrorist. He learned you can't negotiate with Escobar bc he'll eventually just get just way.

Martinez is the new captain.

>Why the president didnt want Pablo to jail himself like he did before?
Wasn't it know everywhere that his "prison" was like a joke?

Any Limon bros here? Best character on the show.

>killed childhood friend
What a piece of shit.

Hugo Martinez isn't Carrillo, Martinez is the new captain and in real life he was the commander the whole time and didn't die.
Carrillo was made up for the show using another police commander's story but in real life he died early on after they busted Tranquilandia coke labs.

>tfw no coke friday 4u

i know, they just could avoid the shitstorm

well yeah basically but it was the perfect chance to catch him, let things slow down and wait for the perfect moment to strike

Nah Gaviria was pressed on by the Cali Cartel who wanted him dead no matter what and by the US that wanted a trophy to show for the war on drugs even though the Medellin Cartel was already in ruins and 80% of coke production was being done by Cali by the time Pablo was in jail.

>best character
not after he killed best girl

Where the hell is FARC in all of this?

I mean other than a couple episodes with some loser commie college students who stole a sword and kidnapped some minor cartel bosses' daughter along with that attack on the courthouse, we haven't really seen too much of Colombia's communist guerrillas.

Miss Moncada a cute, CUTE!

>tfw I'll never fuck a rich bitch MILF

The Cali cartel has like 15min of screen time despite them being the ones who paid for the whole manhunt and having a 2 decade complex relationship with Medellin which went from being allies/associates and close friends to mortal enemies.
It's obvious the FARCs weren't gonna get much screen time when all they basically did was occasionally try to steal their shipments for not paying the revolutionary tax and they fixed that pretty quick when Gacha formed the paramilitaries to fight them back and who eventually became los pepes.

SOY EL FUEGO QE ARDE TU PIEL

Since I'm a pathetic NEET, I just finished the entire season, and it didn't captivate me nearly as much as the first. Most of the episodes were completely forgettable, and the ending was surprisingly anti-climactic. Most of us know what it's leading up to, and unfortunately it didn't really come with a single surprise.

>Mass murder and gore is permissible
>Can't let the breasts out

how is Wagner's acting on this season?

i haven't watched this show at all, does it actually deliver on the mass murder and gore?

haven't seen s1, is it worth it /TEEVEE/?

No, most of it is in Spanish.