Sarah Hyland thread. As i heard today the 'hacker' gonna post Ariel's noodz

Sarah Hyland thread. As i heard today the 'hacker' gonna post Ariel's noodz.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/faUue
mega.nz/#!6cZyXQoL!jl-Kmhp80oDJqJfVKvSb_TiV9Y8fB5IWNRkL5NWpsNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone interested?

Post more

More please

Holy fuck! When did this happened?

can my balls handle her noods today

So who is the girl she's naked with?

didnt see this ones on the fappening site

Some random friend. Katherine is her name

Stop being fucking idiots, the full gallery is here:

imgur.com/a/faUue

is that grool or just a tampon?

bless based user

No string. Piercing perhaps?

Waiting for the unblurred BJ pic

the white part is string.

you obvioulsy don't have a sister

Piercings don go there. I think is grool. Hot. Thats my fetish

I really do not want to se any noodz of that fat bitch

Yeah because i love watching my sis putting tampons in her cunt

Looks like a face with those nails kek

shes attractive but idk man...she can't pull off the fashion slut/kardashian look shes going for...she'd be better off going for a modest qt look

i do want tho

Looks like the fucking banana

how embarrassing.

More Ariel

well you obviously never had a girlfriend

Dumb cunt

how come chicks can take perfect shots of their lunches but as soon as it's their pussy, the pics are blurry and shit?

and the bj video?

yesterday. same day her new song got released.
coincidence?

They do it on purpose maybe? Idk man. Everytime i send a girl a pic of my cock is full HD

>her new song
Dafuq u talking about nig? She's not a singer you idiot

Well. You know. Angles and posing.

Who the fuck is she?

Someone said a Scarlet Johanson bate vid would drop today. Said they saw stills on vola.

Yupp. I know.

hey hackerman pls post ariel so i continue fap session

She is, but no one pays attention.

Kek'd

there's a difference between having a bunch of other people use your sexuality for profit and feeling sexy on your own personal instagram account, even if that's for profit too. if you don't understand that it's because you probably have never had your own sexuality used for someone else's profit, which is fine but it doesn't make you an expert. You dumb cunt.

Are you implying that actresses are not paid when movies, TV shows and ads utilize their sexuality?

Girlfriends are a waste of time and money, he's better off not having one. Idk people think highly of others if they have a girlfriend and look down on those who don't.

Yeah. I was in the thread. Sup Forums the hacker said he would post it today. Good days to be a Sup Forumstard

Blessed be thee who provideth nudes.

not at all. i'm saying there's a difference when there is an element of power involved.

Let's hope he posts it.

You kind of did.

>if you don't understand that it's because you probably have never had your own sexuality used for someone else's profit

It's being used for their profit and their employer's profit.

The thing is: I agree that women are objectified but I would say that women are not helping their cause when they post pictures of themselves face down ass up in bikinis. Now, women can post pictures of themselves like that as much as they want and it doesn't give anyone the right to attempt to sexually assault them or badger them in public but it's silly to think those images won't be seen sexually.

Me too.

She's literally in doggy position. I'm sure she knew what she was posting and how sexual it looks.

I want more Victoria Justice stuff

Anyone has the videos?

Amazing how these girls get "leaked" right as they're no longer relevant in the mainstream media and then suddenly, everyone cares about them again. You know, like Jennifer Lawrence. Isn't it a weird coincidence?

Yeah but why does she look like a 12 year old who matured too quickly?

>As i heard today the 'hacker' gonna post Ariel's noodz.
I don't believe this

what i'm saying is there's a difference between doing something for your job (so you don't lose your job) is different than doing something on your own time. they WANT the instagram photos to be seen sexually. it's like saying women who dress like sluts want to be raped. no, they definitely WANT to be fucked or they wouldn't dress that way, but they'd prefer if it was consensual. the issue is that a lot of women are being used as sexual objects by people who only have their "consent" so they can stay employed. have you ever done anything for a job that made you uncomfortable that you wouldn't mind doing by yourself on your own time?

This guy gets it especially when i hear some women say they don't want to be looked at like a piece of meat yet they wear some of the most revealing and try hard attention seeking outfits.
They don't know what they want. It's like when a girl says she want a nice kind guy with a sense of humor but then goes out with a bad boy.

Exactly. If i didnt knew who she is i would think she is underage.

I didn't know who she is and googled it.
Was pretty disappointed to be honest.

She has that kidney disease like Gary Coleman

best toes in the industry

So she has a choice to take a picture of herself doggystyle position wearing a thong on her own time or do exact same thing for her employer and get Paid for doing the same thing. Why complain about it you're doing the same thing except getting paid for it.

he "heard" wishful thinking

Anyone know her instagram or twitter?

>what i'm saying is there's a difference between doing something for your job (so you don't lose your job)

Auditioning for a role which has a sex scene and then complaining about the sex scene is like applying for a job as an exotic dancer and being appalled by the requirement to take their clothes off. Also, Ariel Winter has never had to do anything sexual on Modern Family (unless it happened in the last season which I haven't seen yet).

>it's like saying women who dress like sluts want to be raped. no,

I said in my last post that it doesn't give anyone the right to sexually assault them or badger them in public. I don't think paparazzi should have a right to stalk celebrities either.

>the issue is that a lot of women are being used as sexual objects by people who only have their "consent" so they can stay employed

This is true. 'Casting couches' etc. should be completely driven out of the industry because they're disgusting and abuses of positions.

>have you ever done anything for a job that made you uncomfortable that you wouldn't mind doing by yourself on your own time?

That would be akin to performing sex acts? Not even close.

Hnnnng

How did a celeb noodz thread turned to this? Pathetic

go back to tumblr cuck

And the point comes down to if you're concerned about being objectified and the work/cultural environment that other young women will have to come into why are you perpetuating that exact same culture of objectification?

It's the same reason I wish people wouldn't use the 'pretty' filter in Snapchat. I think it promotes a horrible culture of image obsession and literally makes it so the main way young people are seeing themselves is through a filter that doesn't show what they really look like at all. I think it's incredibly unhealthy.

Is there picture of a guy with 2 dicks being sucked by one girl each????

>Auditioning for a role which has a sex scene and then complaining about the sex scene

literally never happened. making up a scenario to prove an argument is not having an argument. and i would consider that maybe what she's talking about isn't specifically tied to modern family but to the industry in general

i'm glad we agree on other things. and if you haven't had to do that, then you may not have the experience to understand the people who have

Dick and balls

Didn't care less. Your just a poor looser ;D

Who's the blonde?

I would love to see her funbags

I assumed:

>doing something for your job (so you don't lose your job)

meant performing a sexy scene (like Hyland has had to do). If that's not what you meant then yeah it's not a good argument.

I work in programming so there's not a whole lot of opportunity for things like that. My point is that if you want to people in general to not see you as an object of sexual desire then I would recommend not posting sexual photos of yourself.

I don't want to be seen as a channer so I don't upload my Sup Forums downloader to GitHub.

Guys lets get back to fapping lets just all agree that women are too obsessed with image and photos to the point where they get an instant gratification when someone like their photos or comment "wow you're so pretty". They constantly seek out validation and affirmation otherwise they wouldn't use Instagram if it had no comment or like button but any keep fapping.

Nah, I like to argue in comments cause I get bored. I'm:

nuh uh

word around the campfire is uh huh.

if you don't want to be seen as a retarded redneck you shouldn't own a gun

if you don't want to be seen as a misogynistic pile of shit you shouldn't wear a suit

if you don't want to be seen as a faggot you shouldn't ever make eye contact with another man

the point i think is that you don't really get to decide what people are based on how they look or what they do. just because YOU see someone as a sexual object does not mean that YOU get to over sexualize them. it's ridiculous to think that you have more of an opinion on how these women feel than they do

False False Maybe?

Wait this hacker said he will release pics of nude Ariel which one pre or post surgery.

Your logic is bad.

>on how they look

Agreed.

>or what they do

Disagreed. How else do you judge someone if not by their actions?

I don't see anyone as a sexual object or believe that anyone should be treated like a sexual object. I'm saying that if you don't want people to think of you sexually, do not post pictures of yourself that are sexual.

>it's ridiculous to think that you have more of an opinion on how these women feel than they do

I don't think that and I'm not telling them how to feel at all. I would say that posting sexual images of themselves is not helping their cause in terms of making themselves be viewed less sexually.

God i hope giant titty pre surgery ariel.

mega.nz/#!6cZyXQoL!jl-Kmhp80oDJqJfVKvSb_TiV9Y8fB5IWNRkL5NWpsNQ

Here are all of Sarah's nudes

owning a gun is an action, take that point and run with it

if you don't want people to see you as a retarded redneck then dont own a gun

>but i'm not a retarded redneck

nope sorry i've decided that if you own a gun you are

>but i don't want to be treated like a sexual object by people in which i don't give consent

nope sorry i've decided

i really just don't see how doing something in public is automatic consent for everyone