WWYD thread. Replies get replies

WWYD thread. Replies get replies.

Id eat her out so hard

This slut needs to be plastered with my cum

She needs to choke on my 7 inch cock.

WWYD to her

Id like to take a shower with her, rub that ass

Fuck that cute face until she cries.

This cute slut needs to be offered a real dick to work with and i volunteer to teach her.

Id wipe that smile off that face, fuck her from behind while pulling her hair

I dont think you will shes pretty smiley

Only because she loves my dick so much

Can i see your dock?

These geeky girl needs a good fuck cos god know you aint giving her shit. Id bend her over the bend and smash from behind but id make her film it so she can relive the first time she gets fucked by a real man

Would grope and suck on her tits. More of her

SeeGot more for more detailed replies

Bumping

Surely someone wants to see he tits

I'd slam her down on her bed, pull those panties off and eat her cunt until she was begging to get fucked. Once she starts screaming I'll tie her down and tease her some more with a vibrator, no penetration just rubbing. Then I'll call in some friends, three more guys walk in. We all start fucking her like the whore she is. When we finish she'll be left tied down and leaking cum.

Pin her down and split her pussy apart with my massive cock each thrust making her twitch with pleasure finally I dump my load inside her and leave her lying there, like an animal done breeding his mate.

what would you do to her though? please respond to her picture.

Take her inside the stadium for a surprise. The surprise is a full house and stockades. Lock her up in the stocks, rip her clothes off and allow everyone to fuck her how they want. Once she has satisfied everyone there, put her in a car and send her home to her parents.

How else do you use her tiny body?

Id secretly live stream this tight asian slut and send the link to all her friends and family so they can jack it while im slamming that tight pussy to get her to moan before slmming her ahole dry until she cries and i shoot my load all over her back

Kik medam1414 i have more

looks liek her husband can't do it for her anymore so I'd make him watch as I give her my cock. She'd suck me off before i flip her over and fuck her, pulling her hair as she moans in pleasure. I'd cum in her mouth and she'd give it to her husband to eat

wwyd?

want more?

I'll come back a day later, she'll still be tied down and the cum that leaked out will have dried on her. Call her a disgusting whore and pull in a pig on a chain. I'll put the pig in the bed with her and let it lick her clean. Then, once it is aroused, allow it to fuck her. She'll cry out in pain as the pig rams into her cunt, to keep her quiet I'll have her suck me off. The pig will finish inside her, cumming for 30 long minutes. Once finished again, I collect the oozing pig cum from her cunt in a bottle and feed it to her. She'll make a fine cum dump yet.

Yeah

Looks fake

it is fotoshoped

stick the tip of the long end of that flagpole in her ass, make her start sucking my cock, and tell her every minute it takes me to cum I push it in another inch; then watch her give the best bj she's ever given in her life

wwyd to this chubby asian

Join her in the dressing room, take that dress off her and offer to buy it for her if she can handle having a vibrator stuck in her cunt, a butt plug in her ass, and my load on her face while she wears it out. She'll of course say yes, so in go the toys. At first she won't have a problem with it. But when she walks to the clerk with me she feels hot and ashamed. No one asks her what is going on, they are embarrassed too. Before we even make it five minutes out of the store she collapses from an orgasm. Laying on the ground, shuttering, face covered in cum I kick her, call her a whore, and leave her.

bump

Wwyd?

reply to being brutal and detailed and I'll reply to yours. please reply directly to the image post.

pell off those tight shorts, lick her butthole and then without arning shove my dick up there. She'll screa from the pain but they'll turn to moans bc she secretly likes it. finally when I'm about to finish I'll shove my dick in her throat and watch as she gags on my jizz

wwyd?

Tie her hands to her legs behind her and put her on her bed. Grab a tight hold of her hair and start fucking her mouth pussy, slapping the back of her head every now and then. After I cum, turn her around and fuck her ass
Wwyd

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik or snapchat and then have me send back the replies?? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik and snapchat is justoneguy511

Who wins?

Not enough penicillin in the world.

get her from behind for a while and let her get comfortable then flip her on her back and choke her while she's getting fucked. Then cum all over her pretty face

I'd ride that ass while pulling her hair tightly, cumming in her. Flip her over and ram my cock down her throat, slapping my balls on her chin. As I'm cumming, I grab a tight hold of her head and keep it in place as my load shoots down her throat

shove my dick down her throat before getting her on her knees and fucking her from behind. I cum on her face and make sure its on tape to show the guys at the gym

Get her away from whatever group she's with at the beach, spank and fingerbang her really harshly. Quick fuck and bust a nut inside her. When she goes back to the beach she can't sit on the sand or go swimming to the sea any more because her butt is so sore

come on anons, how would you use up this tiny bitch?

Cucks add reluctantlove on Kik to share your gf