The lowest six-month approval rating of any president in polls dating back 70 years

The lowest six-month approval rating of any president in polls dating back 70 years.
Still has 50 percent support in rural counties that voted for him.

Electoral college is broken. My guess would be the lack of brain killing pesticide regulations. Those poor farmers.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/03/29/521898976/will-the-epa-reject-a-pesticide-or-its-own-scientific-evidence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/03/29/521898976/will-the-epa-reject-a-pesticide-or-its-own-scientific-evidence

Pesticides are no joke.

And yet he's opposed to vaccines because he thinks they cause autism.

Well he certainly didn't win the popular vote. That was the mistake they made.

This.

Because liberal sjws are cringey

sounds like someone is salty

Thank you based Sup Forumsastard

I think its funny they said the Dems were going to take the senate too.

He did in 75% of the state you Cuck. California having lot of people and also 3 million illegals voting that's different story.

No proof of illegals voting. None. Also your math is a little fuzzy.

sure

This thread will hit image cap. Guaranteed

Cant have proof if you keep denying requests to have a check. Why would a liberal state, allow a check to prove that liberals did wrong?

Thats like asking a guy who stole money to investigate himself to see if he stole money. Ofc they wont find evidence they did it.

Hope that fucking watch cuts circulation off to his hand. The little cunt.

This is based upon a poll by the Washington Post / ABC. The same people whose polls predicted a Hillary landslide.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Stay salty, my friend.

How can illegals vote?

Because many places dont ask for ID, since they think asking for proof you can vote is harassment to minorities, you can just go up and say "can I vote" and they will let you.

California accepts a driver's license as ID to register to vote. California gives driver's licenses to illegal aliens. These licenses do not have any markers to identify someone as being an illegal alien.

>Being this ignorant

You sure about that? That is a retarded system. Even democratic 3rd world shitholes have better organised elections than you if that's true.
But I doubt it is.

Actually pretty hot

A quick google search shows the licences issued to illegals are in fact clearly different to citizens licences.

>butthurt af

Its a big deal, many (mostly republican) areas ask for voter registration and voter ID laws to prevent fraud. However, there are minorities that would have a hard time to get said requirements. Liberals then say its harassment and voter scaring to prevent said minorities to vote (since most will vote liberal).

the popular vote is moronic and gives unfair power to a handful of states.

trump got 4.5 million votes in California, Hillary got 8.8 million. sorry snowflake, she won that state fair and square.

The best hope for Donald to salvage some kind of legacy would be to take a bullet to his fucking head and get buried in secret so people don't shit on his grave, like I plan to do.

It's called an AB60 undocumented licence. And is totally different to a normal licence.

Keep those tears coming.

How come your meme has the % sign BEFORE the numbers? Like a Russian would write them?

How about that wall, folks?

How is it unfair? Those states have higher populations, education and provide much more per capita to the federal budget.