WWYD?

WWYD?

Reply for reply.

Pull her dress up, pull her panties to the side, and enjoy the look of surprise on that cute face when i cream pie her

I want to bend her over the kitchen counter there, rip a hole in her dress right where her panties are, and pin her down there yelping and screaming.

I would slowly fuck that mouth, watching her try to take the whole thing. Finish on her glasses and make her lick them clean after

More of ashley. She looks great bent over

i want to take them rollerskating

qt waifu well qt for a 3d anyway does she know how to rollerblade

Id lay her on her back on that couch and fuck her in that dress and those heels holding her ankles over her head. ID cum in her and make her go the rest of the night with my cum dripping out of her.

WWYD to this girl?

I would put a little thing in her drink (beer?) and while she's asleep, cut open the crotch of her pants and creampie inside her while she sleeps.

Show ass

Wait till the limo comes roll up the privacy glass and fuck her and cum in her hair before prom

Here's my girl. She's still not home from last night, so I'm hoping she got fucked hard. I might have a quick fap with her panties thinking about it.

WWYD?

She looks like a chubbier version of a girl I know and have stolen panties from.

wwyd

Take off that top, ant put her on her knees while she still has her shorts on. Force her to suck my dick, she'll gag hard when I'll deepthroat her until I cum all over her face and hair.

WWYD?

I'd slam her against the wall, lift her skirt up, and fuck her fat ass while she moans like a little slut.

Here's another of my girl. She's very small and thin with a tight little body.

lick her sweaty asscrack before spreading her cheeks wide and pressing my dick firmly inside her tight butthole. then i'd flip her over, cup her little tits, and go balls deep in her tight pussy before spraying her glasses with jizz.

got anymore, user?

Push her down on the sink and release her tits. Move her bikini bottom aside so that I can reach her pussy. Take her wild doggy style until I cum inside her wet pussy.

tit fuck the left one and then fuck the blonde from behind while the brunette licks my dick as it slides in and out her her pussy. Then I'd cum in the blonde's mouth and watch the two of them share it

wwyd?

I love how tight she looks there, it makes me feeling more eager to fuck her tight pussy I will bend her over lift that dress just the little I need to make her show her pussy and start fucking her fast and deep ith no previous preparation.
As she isshouting me to stop, she can't avoid her her pussy of getting wet, so I will fuck her even harder and pump my cum into that slut.

Another one of her:

want to grope those tits

I'd take the one on the right, while she's in the bathroom slip down her dress and slide down her panties. Forcibly penetrate her, bent over a dirty sink while she screams. That'd be pretty hot, user

Sure, but she's a bit of a prude so not much exposed

great -- pull them out for us, user

i'd rip that top off of her make her bend over doggy style and take off her pants. i'd have her spread her asshole for me while her tits hang .
I'd make her spit on my cock get it really wet then i'd shove it all the way inside her ass and grab her tits as i fuck her. I'd make her beg me to cum in her asshole and she would moan as i fill it with cum

get a few guys together, shove her to her knees, pull down that dress and take turns facefucking her hard so those big tits really bounce. Got any more revealing pics of her?

tons as long as people still reply for her

want to get balls deep in that ass while grabbing onto her hair and using it as leverage. Let's see some cleavage/tits

i'd force my cock down her throat getting it all lubed up, then using just her spit as lube, bend her over and make you hold her shoulders down as ram it deep into her ass over and over again till she cums

Aunt
Pick her up and have her wrap her arms and legs around me as my cock plunges into her tight little pussy.
Suck on her nipples and grab her pussy really hard ... flip her over and gets my hard cock rammed in her ass!
I would pound her some more while you cum over her pleading face. Stirring up her pussy while it's full of my cum, before finally pulling out and letting the cum ooze out of her used hole

Forgot to attach image to post

I'd give your aunt a spin, looks like she'd be into a good ass fucking

wwyd to mine?

shave

hide

here is her body for your entertainment

got any nudes of this cumdumpster?

come on user post her nudes already we know you want to

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik or snapchat and then have me send back the replies?? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik and snapchat is justoneguy511

Aunt
Bet she has a great ass. Would play with her ass a bit and then have her on her knees for a blowjob and be nice a gentle until I pin her down and fuck her after she's screaming for me to stop.
Would tear off that shirt, force her to her knees and slide my cock between those tits until i blew my load all over her face

Nope

would definitely be a good time playing with her ass. I'd cum so much that's all that would come out

Have the blond get gang raped by twenty men while twenty women molest and fuck the brunette. Once done, they have to lick each other clean. Film the whole thing, post on their social media and make them famous.

I would like to rip her blouse and watch those big tits jump out. Rub her pussy over her jeans until it is wet, take it off, rip her thong and suck her pussy juices. Fuck her ass doggy stile in the back seat and cum in her face.

I'm back! I came in a pair of her panties and changed into a new diaper. Hopefully her panties will be finished washing before she gets home and notices.

>she can't avoid her her pussy of getting wet,
This is what pushed me over the edge. The thought of a guy with a huge dick getting her soaked is such a turn on.

As for your girl, I'd force her down to her knees and make her suck my cock. Then I'd cum all over her tits and corset then send her home to you.

>Pick her up and have her wrap her arms and legs around me as my cock plunges into her tight little pussy.
Mmmm, she shaves too so that she's nice and smooth.

Take these two sisters, strip them down, and get left to lay on top of right. Then I'll alternate between fucking left's cunt and right's ass hole. I'll ask them who should I finish in, right says left, left offers herself. But, I decide to finish in right's ass anyway. After I make left eat the cum out of her sisters ass. I'll have filmed the whole thing, making sure to ask left how she likes the taste of cum in her sisters ass.

Wwyd to this tiny tit slut?

bumping

Suck on her tits for a while, then tell her she's useless. Slap her around. Grab her by the hair and turn her around, putting her on all fours and choke her as I ravage her ass
Wwyd to this slut? Be rough

Any takers?

tie her hand behind her back and gag her with my cock before shoving her face down and drilling her pussy. Finish in her mouth

WWYD?

Kiss her like I'm eating out her mouth while shucking those shorts off and grabbing her little ass. Fingers in ass and cunt, make her suck them clean. Unzip and push her to her knees, fuck that face and jizz all over those glasses. I might let her lick her glass clean while I pump inside her, first her ass, then pull right out and into her pussy. Fill her up, balls drained, send her home to cucky.

Strip them naked, gag them and tie them both over a leather horse. Lick and tease until they're whimpering and moaning for more, and then let any number of strangers run a train on them, starting on right myself.

Wrap her hair around my fist so I can walk her through her home, ordering her to strip bit by bit until we reach her bedroom. Then she goes on her knees, so that I can fuck her mouth until mascara runs down her cheeks. Then toss her on her back and take her roughly, finally pulling out to cum on her face.

Tie her spread-eagle, face down, a wedge under her to raise her hips. First a flogging over her ass and thighs, then lick and kiss between her legs before I ram her from behind. I finger and stretch her asshole so that I can pull out and push my slick cock up her before cumming.

Blindfold her and place a ring gag in her mouth. Cuff her hands behind her back, so that she can't see how many people are in the room at any one time, nor their genders, nor what they plan to do with her - pinch her, lick her, fuck her mouth, pussy or ass. Continue on until everyone has had their fill.

WWYD?

I'll take her out on a surprise date. To a park, she might think it is a picnic. But no, the surprise is that there are five stallions there, all of them horny. I tell her she will be pleasuring them. When she tries to run, I chloroform her. Dragging her unconscious body into position the horse cocks wake her up when they push into her mouth, ass, and cunt. The two spare have her hands wrapped around them. Once they have finished covering her and filling her. I tell her she is beautiful, then walk away. Leaving her covered and leaking in the park.
I'll take these cunts out on a boat, it'll be a fun trip, or so they think. I end up taking them to a small sand bar where a group of homeless men gather to drink far from the city. I drop them off, telling the homeless men that they are theirs to defile. A whole week on that sand bar, being forced to fuck and suck dirty cocks, taking bottles of cheap booze in the ass and cunt. They won't even remember who they were before being used.

Please, continue to use up Alexis.

i'll join in if you tell me wwyd tobe detailed and brutal please.

you lot can thank me later

Invite her out to a party, tell her it's a birthday party for a friend. She'll be the gift. Once we get inside I force her into a sex swing, her panties gagging her mouth. The guest take turns slapping her cow tits and whipping her body. Finally the fucking begins. She has a cock in her mouth, replacing the panties, a cock in her cunt, and a strap on worn by a female guest in her ass. This is only the beginning. Before the party is over she has been fucked by roughly thirty people, she is disgusting, covered in cum and pussy juices. Time to clean her up. The sex swing is lowered, but she is still bound to it as the guest circle around her and piss all the cum and juice off of her body. She is taken home, and dropped off outside her house. Naked, used, and ashamed.

What else happens to this slut?

wwyd to Sarah?

after I'd get done, I'd invite a few guys to the hotel room from before. They take their turns at first until she's on top of one and one guy starts fucking her ass while a third shoves his cock down her throat. When they get done, she swallows every last drop

I grab her hair tightly and throw her on her knees, then I put an ice cube in her mouth and have her roll it around in her mouth as she lovingly sucks my cock. Once it's melted, start fucking her beautiful face. Once I cum, I'll keep my dick in her mouth until every drop has been swallowed by her.

After the week with the homeless men they will be broken enough for the next adventure. I'll pick them up, buying them from the hobos. Take them home, clean them up, and give them a day or two to rest up. After that I take them out to see a movie. It is the movie of me fucking them. Sister eating cum out of sister. A beautiful film. In the dark of the theater there are multiple fans of theirs, watching, waiting. When I give the signal they all move in and begin to grope them. I ask if they thought the homeless men had been rough, just imagine what a bunch of depraved inernet perverts will do to them. Before they can scream cocks are in their mouths, hands and, soon their holes. They get fucked in that theater, by cocks, toys, even a few dogs are brought in to knot them. After, when they are leaking cum everywhere, I put leashes and collars on them and take them home to come up with their next adventure.
I take this beauty out on the town, show her off at fine bars, a nice restaurant, and walk her down a pier. Afterwards we'll go back to a hotel, up to the suite. But we won't be alone. In the suite there are 20 Japanese business men. She will be their entertainment for the night. She is older than their usual fare, so she must put in extra effort. Cleaning smegma and dirty off of their cocks, eating their asses, being fisted and stretched by baseball bats and wine bottles. The peak of the night is when they spread her ass hole and piss in it. Slapping her across the face at the same time. She is bought from me by one of the business men, he says that she can find a place pleasing his guard dogs.

Alexis' pathetic body is ready for more punishment, don't you think so?

fuck her hard in her ass and cum all obver those tights, wanna see some white on green

Pull her dress down so her titties are out and parade her around in front of all my buddies at a BBQ. After a while have her take it off so she's just got her panties on, being groped and touched by everyone there. Allow anyone to stick their cocks into her mouth while I complete the DP by fucking her soaking cunt from behind. Pull out and spunk over her face and into her hair at the same time as a couple of other dudes, then make her go and clean herself up in the bathroom.

WWYD to my either of these two?

Sage the shit out of them

>Fill her up, balls drained, send her home to cucky.
Holy shit, this makes me want to cum in another pair of her panties before she gets home...

Keep going?

>'ll join in if you tell me wwyd
Deal.

I'm a cuck at heart, so I'd lock my chastity cage on and take her to a bar. I'd buy her a bunch of drinks, and then leave her passed out in the bathroom to let everyone have their way with her. I'd encourage them to manhandle her and be as rough as possible. She'd wake up used and filled with cum.

I'd fuck her mouth until she's coughing up cum on her tits.

Love her tiny body, those jeans fits her perfectly.

I'd abuse herasshole in that bathroom until i fill it. Then, watch how she is used by more guys and finally fuck her pussy and cum again on her face

I'd meet her at her modeling agency, tell her I have a film she might be interested in. When she comes in to see what the film will be she learns it will have her fucked by five men each with 9 inch cocks. She jumps on the deal, signing the papers right away. We start filming that day. In the papers it said no condoms, so she gets filled to the brim with cum. Her ass and cunt leaking. Before she leaves plugs are put in her holes to keep as much in there as possible. Then she gets a copy of the film and sent home to her cuck so that he may clean her out while she gets off to the video.

Keep degrading her, she loves being shamed.

The one one the left with the skirt, she gets pulled into a bedroom with the door locked behind us. She gets her face pushed up against a wall while I run a hand up the back of her thighs, under her skirt, and yank at her panties as hard as I can, ripping them off. I fuck her from behind with her skirt pulled up while keeping one hand over her mouth so she doesn't moan or scream too loud. My other hand is up her shirt, grabbing at those delicious tits, pulling her bra down over her nipples and twisting them. When I'm about to bust, she get spun around in time to take it on her face, every ounce.

Keep going? As long as you eat my cum out her pussy.

Follow her home without her knowing, jump her when she's dragging her drunk ass out of the car. "Bitch, I wasn't done yet. You got work to do," I spin her round and slide roughly into her dirty ass. Grab that hair while I fuck, tease those dumb fucking gauges out of her ears. When I cum, pull out, letting ropes cover her shirt and hair. "Was I good?" She asks meekly as I tenderly caress her cheek. "You did fine for for now. But my dick is filthy. Clean that shit up. Get in here." Grab her hair and pull her to the door of your home.

quads

Mmmm, I'm about to blow another load into a pair of her little cotton panties. She'd be so mad if she knew I wasn't cumming in my diapers like I'm supposed to...

Would she make you suck them clean?

Make her a sweet, nourishing, happy mother, on our first night out.

Good answer, brother. Glutes for the sloots. It is always leg day.

She'd probably lock me in my chastity cage for a week or so.

grab hair and force to kneel down, then brutally pound her throat making her gag and suffocate before shooting loads on her face

I'd have her come over for a poker night or football game and service everyone as we played/watched.

Break her nose so she gets a fucking nose job. Ugly bitch

put on all fours and start pounding gently her pussy untill my fat cock is hard and wet from her juyces, then pull out slowly and ram it all the way up her tight asshole while i pull her hair and she begs me to stop

Tight piece of fuck meat. I hope somebody is filling her cunt with fertilizing cum every night.

they would take turns deepthroating my cock while the other licks my balls and asshole, they'd suffocate themself on my cock untill i can't resist and cum on their faces as they look up at me cheek to cheek

pull up her dress and push her hard against the wall while starting to finger her asshole harshly and without lube, she complains as i start poking her ass with my cock but can only scream in pain as i ram it all the way inside and fill her with cum

This girl needs to be surrounded by black cock. That force overwhelmed in all her holes makes me hard

Cute little thing. I would stick my entire fist in her cunt, and have her faint out, just so she knows that it will be unimaginably terrible. She would wake up with my cock in her soaring shithole, pumping blood and shit out of her intestine while she regain consciousnesses.
The rest of the rape would be punches, slaps, and twisting of her flimsy limbs. I would pull her hair and spit in her face while gaping her hole and makings mess of her body. I want to see my cock bulges that little tummy of her, and i want to see despair and terror in her fuck face.
She will remember my stink and the smell of my cum. Also because our daughter will have the same smell. Filthy bitch.

met her at the bar yesterday, I knew what I was going to do, what would you do?

I would bend this bitch over an shove my cock in her wet loose pussy. She's been used a lot it seems. user, you still have more pics?

wwyd to these two college bitches?

what would you do to this chick if you had 12 hours to spend with her

That tummy would look great with a cock bulging in it before putting a baby in there.
Your pic, the girl on the left needs to have those little titties slapped around, and cum on after a good facefuck. Looks like she likes to be degraded

Doggystyle, the whole time i'd be pulling her hair back.