youtube.com/watch?v=YIdcDL64KCE
liveduvalstreet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

women were a mistake

anyone remember the cuckio meme

me on the left

anyone remember the "anyone remember the cuckio meme" meme

pics x

>Lol. if it was then people would stop trying to fuck me. Would be nice if that were the case.
poley pls

Itsa me!

anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the cuckio meme" meme" meme?

shut up you misogynistic pig

anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the cuckio meme" meme" meme

muahaaahh the french...chambane has always been celebrated for its largeness

girls with no shame exposing their genitals

MAWEO
MAWEO
MAWEO

cuckio!

he's white i think. he posted pics on Sup Forums and it was a dire state of affairs

Literally never heard a word of it, what a fucking non issue you spacker. If a woman did such a thing here she'd be getting a swift boot to the jaw.

toaster steve

haha great minds dink alike :-DDD

anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the cuckio meme" meme" meme" meme?

Lol, you're an ugly fucking cunt who couldn't make it as a biological male so now you're pretending to be le cute le kawaii desu :33 le tranny, when really you're an ugly undesireable narciccistic twat on both sides of the spectrum

Fuck off fuck off fuck off

>and it was a dire state of affairs
who could have expected this i wonder

just come across the weirdest looking guy ever,pic related, look how close he comes to making it chad but just doesn't quite make it lmao laughing quite hard now if i'm honest

actually invented that meme thank you very much

Come into my room lads, got ice tea and sunnies for erryone

>Ireland's younger generations openly mocking the heroes that granted them their freedom is "a non issue"
>Ireland's younger generations openly declaring "Irish" a social construct that one can drop and pick up as one chooses, unless one is white, is a non-issue
This is why you'll be a dead nation in less than 50 years.

Westmids tranny doesn't even nearly pass. Don't know why he constantly tries to convince us he's a qt trap.

anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the cuckio meme" meme" meme" meme" meme?

Been a little stressed recently

Off the Florida Keys, there's a place called Kokomo. That's where I want to go to get away from it all.

anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the cuckio meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme

All theory is grey, my friends, and green alone the tree of life

anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the cuckio meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme?

eric

No Irish people mock the men of 16 and pretty much everyone here knows that if you aren't white you aren't really Irish. This is rich coming from the UK. Give me one example of this in Ireland.

hmmm, yes, said the """country""" chock full of muslims and nigs and has just committed demographic suicide by leaving the eu

very good :))

bourbon biscuits > custard creams

just remembered the cuckio meme

Pity the girl in the pink had to grow up, she looked a much better root on the left.

woah... so this.... is the power... of early morning /brit/...

damn...

My name is not herick

i hate:

brits
ir*sh
aussies
zealanders
scots
mainlanders

thought i had to fart
but it was a shart
went to the mart
to do my part

My name is Ronnie fucking Pickering

all of those are just different incarnations of iri people

hate canadians

anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme

where do you live

my name is paul fucking blart

anyone rember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the"anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the"anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the "anyone remember the cuckio memee

nice

>No Irish people mock the men of 16
I fucking dare you to google #weareirish.

Up North of you, you mong.

did you mean recursion?

my name is bill wilson

canadians need to be rangebanned

Newfoundland.

Weird how many spudniggers unironically believe this
>We Wuz every successful Anglo country

my willy

Thinking about getting botox on my ballbag

Take those wrinkles right out. Make my testicle sack smooth as an egg

hmm yess duckling, last i checked the north was still part of the uk :))

Yeah your autistic arguments on Twitter with someone who probably isn't Irish make for great conclusive evidence

Well done, give yourself a pat on the back and FUCK OFF back to your containment board

need my bollocks rangebanned

based af

Can you explain what you meant by "committed demographic suicide by leaving the eu"? I'm genuinely curious, given Ireland is 5% less Irish than it was 5 years ago, largely due to EU immigration.

that was the goal

2007 was 10 years ago

2030 is closer than 2000

*crushes bollocks*

/brit/ is for canadians and canadian """"people""""

>implying anyone is going to notice it in the festering pile of shit that is /brit/

haha meant to quote i'm not a saboteur

I saw tail lights last night in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why wouldn't you?

believe what??

/fug/ is the beginning of the end for /brit/

youtu.be/qsJ1JmxGMK8

Could care less what an autistic person with an anime display photo on Twitter has to say, Irish or not

That's a hell of a deflection there.

Good idea. Plug your ears. Close your eyes. Give it the ol' "LALALALALALA" when the truth is right in front of you.

That'll save your nation.

love after love

dont care

t. chang zhi

'post

islamicboard.com/general/134278565-skydiving-haram.html

sour dough is a great bread

you've opened yourself to even further non-white immigration instead of blonde haired blue eyes eastern europeans

>could care less
Further proof that Ireland is nothing but America-lite and as such, as cancerous as the big shithole itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=YIdcDL64KCE

I'm Canadian eh?

is /fug/ good?

mr banks, your opening statement?

about to go out to an album release party

Where do you find this shite

Funny you should mention the Florida Keys. I love checking out webcams, and Sloppy Joe's Bar, in Key West, has a good selection of cams, both inside and outside.

Bit of a party going on outside there right now, in fact:
liveduvalstreet.com/

I woke up today thinking about how it'd be fun to do an internet prank with my /brit/ lads, like Sup Forums used to do years ago, when it was smarter and more exclusive. I planned a good simple one that makes use of this cam:

>find takeaway restaurants in the vicinity of sloppy joe's
>have them deliver to "the group stood outside sloppy joe's"
>have them call out for "bane" to identify the customer
>sit back and watch the unwitting normies saying "bane" on a webcam thousands of miles away and getting confused

Tried to organise it a few years ago (we planned to get prossies and allsorts showing up), but I had technical issues with calling international numbers, and the yanks were apparently too pussy to make the call.

Would be funny as fuck though.

>blonde haired blue eyes
Your biggest immigrant jumps in the past 5 years were chinks and pakis.

when it's not being blitzkrieg'd by autistic germans or spammed by weebs it's the comfiest thread on Sup Forums tbqh

ye its alri

not good for /brit/posting though

what exactly am i meant to be deflecting

vetement

it really is
as /brit/s resident statitician I keep an eye on the number of posters in both threads and it's not good news.

/fug/ is a Zionist plot started to destroy /brit/s dominance over Sup Forums

Internet is only an instrument and there is no ruling on it.
The ruling depends on what in it and what a person uses it for. If a person uses it in beneficial and useful matters, then it is good and beneficial, like in the field of scientific research or calling people to Islam. But if a person uses it in dissoluteness and corruption, then it is forbidden. It is like poetry: if its content is good, then it is good, and if its content is bad, it is bad.
Allaah Knows best.

The lad who posts inane and irrelevant Twitter posts with Sup Forums rhetoric here should just be ignored

He genuinely believes that he is achieving some sort of political agenda

Would you please sit down?