Tfw your country will never win the world cup

>tfw your country will never win the world cup

yeah we win all the olympic medals but nobody's watching the majority of the events. if he really wants to unite the country, trump should declare winning the world cup a priority like jfk and his moon speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRMJ3ftUtnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yfw PuliGOD wins one for da states

he suck

looks like we got one position sorted out. just 10 more to go.

You do realize that even if we win the WC, the only people it'll impress are millennials and immigrants? Everyone else will go back to focusing on baseball and off-season NFL and NBA events.

(you)

>This is what autistic yuroboos actually believe

I'd take 1 (ONE) Olympic gold over any number of world cups. It literally doesn't matter to me or most other Americans and never will.

These. As much as I hate to admit it, I get the feeling that the men winning the WC (as unlikely as it is) will receive more or less the same treatment that the Women received after winning the world cup; no one gave a shit after 2 days

>one olympic gold over a world cup win

you're lying.

think about it. the united states in a world cup final playing germany. the whole world watching. all those poors BTFO because we have taken their precious game from them.

It would never happen BECAUSE we aren't interested in soccer, but on the fluke chance we ever one, people would be extremely hyped about it. There's plenty of examples of literally who teams who develop massive fanbases after winning a championship

we only win so many medals because of the women anyways

The only way I'd find out about divegrass is through Sup Forums. Since the board is AIDS during the world cup, I migrate to Sup Forums until September. I wouldn't even be aware of it.

For starters, Sup Forums would go apeshit, you'd love it.

>trump promises america will win again
>but nah we don't want to win at soccer

/cum/ would go apeshit too.

>yfw you realize it's easier for america to go to the moon than to win a sports tournament

Trump would sooner declare soccer not a sport. His entire platform up to this point is doing whatever will piss off liberals.

>americans talking about sci-fi

I avoid Sup Forums for this exact reason.

Trump actually played and likes Football as a sport.

really gets the neurons firing

Apologize

youtube.com/watch?v=RRMJ3ftUtnw

I don't think that you appreciate just how much of an effective populist he is.

What position did he play? Seen this a bunch and genuinely curious. Is that information out there?

Right wing

>if he really wants to unite the country, trump should declare winning the world cup a priority like jfk and his moon speech.

It doesn't work that way. We don't publicly fund our NTs for any sport, you can't make it a national program the way other countries do. Besides, how could Trump justify cutting so many federal programs and de-funding departments like the EPA while simultaneously investing in soccer? His own party would crucify him.

Given his height (like 6'3" iirc), I'd guess that he was a defender or a striker.

Matt "American John Terry" Miazga is your CB

space is cool, we actually thought that was something worth achieving.

>we will never, EVER witness americans win a WC

feels good man.

even England has won a WC

>USA
>best country in the world
pick one

>germany saying 1966 was legitimate

proxy off, nigel