Who has the highest body count in all of movie history

>can be fictions or real
>things they kill must be sentient so robots don't count
>plants don't count
>character must be able to prove their kills (through witnesses or evidence)
>pic is my choice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sRrdP9GJPqo?t=5112
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never seen that movie, can you explain?

body count in the trillions if you count assimilation as a kill. Since the person that is assimilated ceases to exist I think it does.

Khartoum (1966)

Helped to put down the Taiping rebellion, which may have resulted in the deaths of as many as 100 million people.

lol also never seen this, did the person revert to their normal self eventually? If so no it doesn't count.

a series of circumstances leads to all sentient life on earth ceasing to exist momentarily or permanently

permanently. Death must be final.

It will be hilarious if that turns into a plot point in episode VIII. If one of the reasons Luke ran away was because of the crushing guilt from killing all those people.

Holocaust

Who has he killed tho?

Any Steven Seagal film ever

Anyone who watch that shit dies a little inside

it's not as black and white as that

kek

He doesn't even have the highest body count in Star Wars.

There was probably more people on Alderaan than the death star, so Tarkin has him beat in the same movie.

everyone on the death star and a bunch of aliens through out the films, he still may not be done.

True

Starkiller Base even destroyed 4(?) Planets so General Hux is up there too

>even 70 million a generous estimation
>most of the deaths were attributed to plague and famine
Well, my interest was baited I'll admit.

>reminder that absorbing the sun to charge the laser would do more damage to the solar system than actually firing the laser

Your mum absorbed my cum last night tbqhwy

I'm guessing they'd get destroyed before they ever got close to the system. But yeah.

>JJ. Abrams

I dont get it. It just doesn't make any sense. Vader blew up whole planet with billions of people, and yet OP picked Luke. This has to be some joke, that i can't understand.

d-dad?

Gen Hux for sure.

6.5 BILLION

fucking kill yourself

That was Tarkin, not Vader. Did YOU even watch the movie?

Whatever, my point still stands: op post is poorly crafted bait.

>poorly crafted
>still biting

Technically the guy who pushed the button to destroy Alderaan was this dude. He technically did it

>wiped out life on only one planet worth of people
pft, casual

youtu.be/sRrdP9GJPqo?t=5112

Kek'd

SHiiiiit good point

they need to be close to a sun to do that, which would leave them open for attack
actually, now that i think of it.. thats probably how they should have done it in the movie.
lightsaber battle with a fucking sun being absorbed in the background

there's literally billions of solar systems and the vast majority of them have no life at all

That nigga had a whole backstory in the EU Death Star book. He was so shocked over destroying Alderaan that he hesitated to press the button to blow up Yavin IV, which is what gave Luke the time he needed to blow up the Death Star.
>mfw I think back on the old EU

if we are counting anime, frieza and beerus.

all these autistic characters

incorrect, a lot of peopel died in the second impact, more like 4 billion max

His divine shadow killed billions upon billions upon billions in the universe and anti-universe, no fiction villian can even make a dent in his body count

Ender from enders game.
He kind of genocides an entire species

In EoE they don't die.

death/rebirth same thing

Why didn't they just build a dyson sphere?

Still in Trillions when you count murder. The borg only assimilate those they think will be useful as drones or that can be useful as drones eventually (children for example.) Lets say the borg take Earth. All old people would just be assimilated to the extent that their minds would be uploaded into the collective, so their knowledge would be stored for later use, but then they would just be recycled for proteins. Same thing with every species non-humanoid enough to not be able to properly navigate the inside of a standardized borg cube. The borg take their knowledge and genocide the gleep-glops. Also fighting back too hard generally gets you killed instead of assimilated, and there are probably countless species that killed themselves off to prevent assimilation when it seemed like assimilation was inevitable. You know our world leaders would just nuke everything if the Borg showed up.

Because Star Wars happened a long time ago, it hadn't been invented yet.

Simple workers don't count, only hive queens plus two bullies, that nothing.

>all that advanced technology
>not able to have the proper amount of suction

cant beat this

Luke doesn't even have the most kills in that movie, Grand Moff Tarkin killed more when he blew up Alderaan

Logged in just to post this.

>Logged in

>he doesn't log in to the Sup Forums so he can bookmark the freshest artisan memes

haha nines all around!

>implying 100 million people even existed in those time periods in those countries
Kek

to be fair he's saved his fair share too plus he has had 1000 years to do it.

think of all the people and worlds throughout time

Vader was against the Death Star from the start and dindu nuffin

>Le doctor is the real killer meme.
He rarely actually kills people, and only when they're absolutely nonredeemable.
This is what frustrated me about the last few seasons of the 10th & 11th doctor. People act like he indirectly causes people to die whenever he's around, but they always skip over the fact that the TARDIS seeks and sends him to dangerous places to help.

>100 million

"The most widely accepted estimates put the death toll of China's nineteenth century civil war at somewhere between twenty million and thirty million people ... higher numbers have recently gained wider circulation, but they are controversial; critics argue that there is no way to know how many of the vanished people died -from the war,from disease, from starvation-and how many took up lives elsewhere."

Autumn in the Heavenly Kingdom - Stephen Platt.

>9997
so f*****g close