Sup Forumsros... I need help with my ACNE problem. I'm 20 years old, never eating fast food shit...

Sup Forumsros... I need help with my ACNE problem. I'm 20 years old, never eating fast food shit, doing sports but my acne killing me. Can you give me advice how to get rid of it? It starts to kill me inside I couldn't get a gf because of it. Thanks for the help, a fellow Sup Forumstard.

wash pillow case every week

Clean your face
Only shower in cold water
Use after shave or alcohol after shaving

it goes away eventually. Use makeup until then

I put a towel on the pillow, it got better a little.

Thanks, I will try cold water, I know it keeps the pores closed.

>ACNE problem
>20 years old

you should probably see a dermatologist

Yeah... I hope so, but its there. When did it disappear for you guys?

Take accutane, its incredible. It might be hard to get but it will work and prevent future outbreaks

I heard of it, but its kinda frightening. Too much health risk.

Its just part of life OP, unfortunate but it happens.
Mine cleared up around 22 completely, just like that. Diet and lifestyle can only help so much.
Best you can do is drink plenty of water and make sure you keep your face clean, especially when you sweat etc. Oh and dont pick your acne as that will scar your face up

Go see a dermatologist. Acutane is a last resort. Tetracyclene is probably what will.work and is very effective and not expensive. I also think differin gel is OTC now. I had used as a RX. Acne is very easy to.treat by dermatologist. Don't suffer. Most OTC stuff is marketing garbage. Just see a doctor.

Pores don't open or close, fucktard.

Do you eat a lot of diary products or drink too much milk? If yes then just reduce them to a minimum and your face will start clearing from the acne. I used to have acne problem too and this helped me a lot. Also make sure to drink lots of water and don't drink any shit drinks like pepsi and coca-cola. If you drink a lot of those and / or eat a lot of sweets then you'll have acne until you stop them. Eat apples... Basically you don't have a skin problem it's just your food that you need to fix. Talking out of experience. And also don't use any special lotions or whatever for your face. It only seems to help but it will only make the problem worse.
So basically eat healthy and i can guarantee you you won't have acne in just a few months or at least it will be almost completely gone. If you do sports - even better.
Good luck dude.

Most of what's been said is bullshit. You need some form of retinoids. Acetretin is the most mild, but if it's awful then you need to get something like rifampicin, which is an anti tuberculosis drug but works well in this regard. Quite expensive, but worth it. You may need to use antibiotics in conjunction with acetretin, maybe something like clindamycin. It's pretty pathetic to see know nothing faggots attribute it to level of cleanliness. Stupid.

Thanks man, I will try this.

I hope so, thanks for the input.

> 20 years old
> acne, no gf
Are you me?
So I recently started getting my acne under control, had it since middle school. Benzoyl peroxide is okay and general skin care (washing, exfoliating, moisturizing) definitely made my skin feel better (not sure about acne). Tried antibiotics, retinol cream, etc. Isotretinoin (Accutane) is the only thing that is working for me. Go see a dermatologist, try the antibiotics he will probably put you on. If those don't do anything, try accutane.

Look, go to the doctor.
I tried everything, towels on pillows, exfoliating everyday... You named it I tried it. I got rid of it when I got to my dermatologist and he prescribed me Acnemin, 6 month treatment, one pill a day.
I'm finishing my treatment in 20 days, I'm very excited because as soon as I finish the treatment I'm getting wasted with my friends as alcohol is not allowed with those pills.

20 yo male, started the treatment on February.

I didn't want to go to the doctor until I realized that a doctor knows best how to treat you and I didn't want to use towels and exfoliants which barely worked for the rest of my life.

Give it a try.

Pic related what I use.

Also, all the diet + wash + pillow shit + etc is complete bullshit. I barely take care of my face, just take the goddamn pills and let them do their job, the only cons was already stated in my previous post: no alcohol. Altought doc said I can have a beer once in a while with friends.

Greetings from Spain, go to the doctor.