Bored. Tell me stories

Bored. Tell me stories.
Fake ones, true ones, sexy ones, horrible ones, I don't care.

I fucked my dog in the ass yesterday.

Go on

I have rejected a 10/10 girl who I had a fkn crush on in middle school, because I'm an social autist.
I'm only a 6/10, so that was the chance of my life

Le cogĂ­ el culo a mi hermana ayer en la noche

The best I've got, sorry m8. I could improv something, but no one would like it.

Thats a beautiful pet, OP

Oh yeah I'd heard of this one but never seen it. Thanks user

It is right. I have more asses if you want, tell me a story.

>be me
>be 22 year old male
>have body dysmorphia
>i identify as an a-10 thunderbolt
>want to kill myself everyday because i'm not one
>decide to take the plunge and have tge surgery
>doctor warns there's not going back if i do it
>want it anyway
>they attach wings to me and install a huge cannon up through me and fill it with depleted uranium rounds
>3 weeks later put into active service in iraq
>fuckyes.jpeg
>shoot hot loads of democracy and freedom at every insurgent i see, shit is so cash
>in hanger a couple of days later waiting to go out spreading freedom
>overhear a pilot saying the A-10 is being discontinued
>ohgodno.jpeg
>mfw sitting in this hanger waiting to be dismantled
>mfw i regret my gender reassignment surgery
>mfw i'll never take advice off tumblr again

SOunds about right.

nice trips and nice story

Discontinued doesn't mean dismantled. They still keep you in ready to go condition, just won't see a lot or possibly any action.

This one's pretty odd, after that, you're all alone.

Damn that's hot.

That's a nice ass

And that's pretty cool

i'm capping your trips user. wut should the file name Sup Forums

A-10 blunderbolt

ok

One time,there was this girl. (First dubs names her) She was walking home one night, on a dark long back alley she stumbles over a bottle. Nearly faceplanting the brick wall she catches herself with her hands, slightly injuring her wrists. A gentleman hears the incident through his open studio apartment window. (First dubs winner to name the dude names him) She sitting on the ground licking her wounds the gentleman from the apartment offers her help. She stupidly accepts. Need I mention the girl is slightly, well very drunk. The gentleman helps her up and takes her into his place for some shelter for a bit. She feels very unstable and despite having some water, she still manages to pass out. Of course he takes advantage of her. He takes off her short black dress, to his surprise she was actually commando. He ties her to the bed and rapes her. She eventually comes to again and actually almost seems to be enjoying herself as he thrusts her hard and long, she orgasms twice before he shoots his load into the rubber. He don't want no kids bullshit. He gets done with her and leaves her tied up. She is starting to feel uncomfortable at this point, he gets dressed and shoves the used condom in her mouth and leaves.

He comes back, and what happens next, any user can do the next part.

Story kinda sucks,but I hope someone likes it.

Feel free to roll the name gets and add on to the story. This should help cure some boredom

So, what would you like. I have two anal stories with my gf, one about a car and sex and a long one about her sleeping with a co-worker (I was OK with this)