YLYL - Trump supporters edition

YLYL - Trump supporters edition

I feel like I know this guy

kek

yeah bitch!!!

I google image searched the OP and made myself lose

>i am a libertarian

kek back atcha

Some people never learned from chanology. Tell me some more about how you're a based Alpha redpilled male.

Damn those are some nice feet!

nice feet

the real trump supporters...

This is cringe and YLYL all wrapped into one

Holy shit ... that man is completly whipped. What a huge beta-cuck.

not the real white trash Trump supporters, but the confused edgelord memers that support Trump all have the same stupid smirk on their face, like they know Trump is a terrible person and the stupidest president we have ever had, but they still support him for the keks. they should all be fucking gassed

He went for a piece of that ass still though

Alpha males reporting for duty.

+extra violence points if they're intentionally imitating a pepe face

Another day another propaganda thread. Have fun in the world your master George Soros is creating.

oh is that what they are doing? faggots

Some look like it with the little hand on chin pose

Yes because the establishment decided to make it a hate symbol you cuckholds lmao. Are you scared of the nazi symbol user? It's fine if you are I would be scared to of cartoon frogs.

You nigger I love pepe. Some autists on Sup Forums decided to associate pepe with racism to take it back from the "normies"
I'm just saying if you unironically take pictures in that pose (usually with a MAGA hat or kekistani flag) you are a tryhard bandwagoning faggot with no original thoughts of his own.

Then explain to me why the establishment media claimed it was a hate symbol?

Because they fell for the bait and trumptards were spamming trump/milo/nazi pepes all over facebook and everywhere else.

gr8 b8 m8

love at first sight

No they weren't you dumb ass. They just made it a hate symbol because Trump posted a pepe of himself on twitter.

It was a culmination of many different things. There was definitely a campaign to make it a racist symbol you nignog there are screenshots of the thread where they planned it

Not an argument. Don't be afraid he won't bite (that hard)
>It was a culmination of many different things.
No it wasn't. It became famous after the media made it into a hate symbol.

Gah, these people are so disgusting. I'm ashamed to say that I have a few former family members who are among them.

Cool story. Let me guess you have never watched a speech of Trump in your entire life.

You're a newfag learning about these things second hand.
Pepe was being used everywhere by the normies before the election picked up steam, some people decided to turn him into a fascist symbol so people wouldnt want to post pepe anymore unless they wanted to be associated with nazis
Trump tweeted a pic of pepe, hillary's campaign took the bait, and meme magic happened. The original plan failed so spectacularly that many Sup Forumsacks changed their story or decided to forget that they started using pepe so much in association with trump to drive him away from the mainstream.