Girlfriend made out with a guy last night after getting drunk. She told me and I broke up with her for cheating on me...

Girlfriend made out with a guy last night after getting drunk. She told me and I broke up with her for cheating on me. She broke down and kept texting me. 2 hours later I went and fucked an ex and sent her the video. Did I go too far? Any good revenge stories Sup Forumsros?

you did good for once op

If it's true good job my man

Good job. Now post the video and dump nudes of your exes

She was drunk, kissed a guy. You were sober. Fucked a girl. Took a video and sent it. I would say you went too far. But I like your attitude.

The most satisfying thing I've done in my life I think

Nah. Being drunk is such a shit excuse

You're cruel. And not in a cool way.

Yeah and it was a pretty alpha move too I'm proud of you op

get out virgin

Well done OP.

Drunk is not a fucking excuse. She's basically saying she has no control over her actions. If you let this pass, she WILL do it again.

Today OP was not a faggot.

Everyone crying about him going too far nigga being drunk is not an excuse you guys are beta faggot don't let the pussy control you if she does this shit once she is gonna do it again so op did good you fucking nigger faggots

I say that to him because I did the exact same thing once and it made me feel like shit, and now I hate myself.

You sound like a literal child right now.

excellent work, op

I mean it still hurts but ay hitting up the girl I broke up with before I met her and fucking her was definitely helpful

With you bro.

you did good

Op delivering body of ex i fucked

/thread

Too lazy to upload vid. Also pretty sure it had a face in it. Deleted all of ex's pics and vids otherwise I'd deliver. I'll see what I can find

here a story about 8 years ago
>me and gf move to different cities, bc studying different shit
>had been together for 4 years already so we want to stay together
>i fuck other girls, always tell her.
>she stays with me.
>we make our relationship an open one with the point, that we are true (talk about it - and always use condom etcpp) (by the way, if you ever do that -dont talk about it. was a bad idea)
>she fucks a guy
>doesnt tell me
>i find out bc i recognize it in the way she acts
>she admits
>i tell her to take off her clothes.
>she does it bc she was a litte confessed and crazy (have tons of weird storys with this bitch)
> i let her be naked for a few hours, whenever she tries to take her clothes i tell her she should be nude, else i'd throw her out.
>later that day i fuck her so hard that she cries during.
> after i'm done i tell her to go and never come back.

of course she came back and we fixed it, and tried to save our relationship again and blablabla - in the end it didnt work out at all. by the way: she fucked the guy again, later.
and again didnt tell me.
if i ever get cancer i swear you guys get tons of OC of that bitch.

dont delete them nigger.... that was probably quality fap shit

I wasn't thinking straight, I hate myself for it don't worry. Wish I sent them to all my Sup Forumsros first.

Best part is this ex I fucked is a girl she's been really self conscious about and I've been telling her not to worry about.

Just post it, cheer me up Sup Forumsro

Never too far for getting revenge on cheaters.
i know compliments from strangers on an image board probably mean nothing but keep at it

Sup Forumsro she deserved it. a drunk cheater is just a sober cheater with no balls.

They are gone now though. Don't worry about it, you are better off without a slut.