Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

What the fuck is going wrong with your hand

I'm sorry for your loss. It's not easy when a grandfather dies.

>What's up losers
>Making this post again for the 6th time today.

Also, where did you find the warthog penis to display the watch?

He's Juggernaut.

U must b new her

Why did you put it on a ham

Nice google image pic

Doraemon?

lol

hat the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The Submariner is a damn fine watch. You have taste, my friend. I would be willing to bet that you drink single malt whiskey, two fingers, neat.

Gosh, I haven't seen this bait thread for....ooooh, must be days.
>ib4 Rolex hate
>ib4 fat hand hate
>ib4 newfags take the bait and swallow it whole

Get a hand/arm Transplantation cos your's look fucked up, seriously

could've spent that money for a personal trainer u fat fuck

Ohlookitsthisthreadagain.cunt

>can't even copypasta properly

W... happy faggot ?

hat the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

W

Oh look it's "only fit people count" meme guy again!
wew lad

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about m, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduatd top of my class in the Navy Sals, and I’ve bn involvd in numrous scrt raids on Al-Quada, and I hav over 300 confirmd kills. I am traind in gorilla warfar and I’m th top snipr in the ntir US armd forcs. You ar nothing to m but just anothr targt. I will wip you th fuck out with prcision th liks of which has nvr bn sn bfor on this arth, mark my fucking words. You think you can gt away with saying that shit to m ovr the Intrnt? Think again, fuckr. As w spak I am contacting my scrt ntwork of spis across th USA and your IP is bing tracd right now so you bttr prepar for th storm, maggot. Th storm that wips out th pathtic littl thing you call your lif. You’r fucking dad, kid. I can b anywhr, anytim, and I can kill you in ovr svn hundrd ways, and that’s just with my bar hands. Not only am I xtnsivly traind in unarmd combat, but I hav accss to th ntir arsnal of the Unitd Stats Marin Corps and I will us it to its full xtnt to wip your miserabl ass off the fac of th continnt, you littl shit. If only you could hav known what unholy rtribution your littl “clvr” commnt was about to bring down upon you, mayb you would hav hld your fucking tongu. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’r paying th pric, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all ovr you and you will drown in it. You’r fucking dad, kiddo.

>working class
>working

Nice replica OP

this guy posts this thread like every day...

think of something new faggot

(sigh)
every thread is posted every day.

This is a journeyman plumber who shits his money away compensating for his small dick by driving a dually and wearing a rolex.

Keep dreaming OP.

Current collection, wearing the Speedmaster today.

thatse a ham fist if i ever saw one

>FB_IMG...

I'm part of a Danish facebook group where we share our timepieces.

Mate who the fuck buys the sapphire sandwich? Hesalite you bellend

I call bullshit. Why don't you post a pic of them with a timestamp then?

This is adorable.

Buy a fucking rugged military watch and not a overpriced penile compensation piece.

the image is fake anyways, you go rich fag.

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I’m fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven’t forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I’ve been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don’t you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to “Heaven” does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

I'm just enjoying that sexy movement too much mate.

put it in the google search bar and search by image, he is lying

you lot can thank me later

it's fucking gorgeous but I can't be dealing with that white ring around the crystal. GMT is a beast though, just bought an explorer and realised how much better the build quality is on Rolex over Omega

>WTF ??
Watches at $ 0?

Oh look it's the guy with the pudgy hand and fake rolex...its worth about $20. Ok OP. That's my comment.See you again in 4-6 days.

It's 2017

Nobody uses wrist watches dumbass...

It's also just a submariner. The Carerra of Rolex. kys. Lemme know when you get a santos or presidential.

Oh look it's 25 minutes after ham!
Well I must be off

Who fucking still wears watches

People who like convenience.

Just got the same watch from my parents after graduation - sucks to work for it

santos?

get on my level, you faggot

But did you get it for $0?

I like the speedmaster, but honestly if I was going to drop $10k on a watch, I would get a used AP

Yeah, I recognized it as a fake too. The bezel looks cheap, the minute hand doesn't look perfect, and the oyster bracelet looks a bit sloppy.

resh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>watches
we arent in the 90s any more

Where did u get that did u see some hot girls at the mall lol

kek

Those are some hairy arms, bud.

I said, "would" haha, I could spend $10k on a watch or I could take a nice vacation to hawaii or invest the money.

Anyways, Rolex's just seem lame to me, it's too much of a poor man's status symbol and doesn't have any subtly.

I own a Rolex and my wife has a Fitbit. We went to a dinner party the other night and 5 people asked her about her Fitbit and no one noticed my Rolex. No one cares about watches anymore.

I fuckin beat my shit up

Fat op, I am a triathlete with a very good job nice car and house. Living the dream and fucking hot chicks. And I dont have a submariner... Looser

nice trips matey

thanks for noticing

>i came
>i saw
>i got quints

holy fuck matey

weird how its always the same picture