Bro,hit me up with a god tier name for my death metal band

bro,hit me up with a god tier name for my death metal band.

contributing with this lady

>OP and the homos

Demented Hobo Dog Circus

gender unknown

Metallica

dense penile raptor skeletons

I'm expecting more from you, gentleman

Blood Launcher

illiterate cheetah

The Albino Bombshell(s)

kek

Zombie cooking

or

Satan's mates and the corpse fuckers

Fucking autocorrect.
Zombie cockring

the riddler and the fiddle diddlers

of course,zombies don't cook anyways.

Rainbow Love Bunnies

what sort of death metal

death/violent trash/heavy ,you dig something like this?

too easy for this shitty genre

minor child violence
sewer rats with knives
blistered infections
sunday morning regrets
the unwanted and dirty
race against infection
jesus doesn't live here
moms on meth
the spun junkies
my hand in your pants

god, really, how fucking hard is this

Met her twice. She's a fucking stuck up cunt. Not worthy of the attention she gets.

what is a non-shitty genre?

what the fuck kind of autistic question is this?

"what kind of super niche shit genre that like 10 people pretend to like to seem supremely cringeworthily edgy?

like, the really shitty one where the metal dies, or the really shitty one where the metals dead? perhaps you've mastered the absolute pussy repellent metal?"

suicide is your only option if you're reaching this far to try and piss off your dad. fagot

faggot

Blood Drive

Dirty Bomb

Death Leppard

first of all,fuck you and your seed.
second, you're frustrated as fuck bro,becouse of shitheads like you metal community is what it is today.
>you are unworthy to even discuss metal

Pedo Mcgee and the diddlers three

How are we supposed to name his band when he's too lazy to include a photo of it?

how about something that is not obsessively defined. how about you just create music that conveys a universal truth. could be anything really, why define your shit so microscopically? and, honestly, death metal is just screaming with very little harmony or musicality. from the outside, it looks like unfuckable little boys, screaming from the rage which is their unfulfilled lives. it's sad actually.

"Okay dude, what's better?" many, many things. try the delta blues for example, or ska, or jesus, almost anything else.

Goremata

Thirteen Rings Around Uranus- TRAU

Blues music is slow (if op likes such thing as death metal it would be boring) and ska is cringier, I think he should play whatever he likes, after all the only point of music is people liking it and no other.
But maybe if you want follower you should try something modern like deathcore and experiment with other things you like.
I'll leave a name:
Trace of tears

Metal is what I like.not a band really,just me and the studio. It's not pure death metal,like I said it's agressive trash/heavy/death and It's pretty interesting if you dig this kind of music

Respect your thoughts,but I think you replaced it with gayboys emo/death core music.this is agressive,dark and mystical

your fedora is showing
quick, pop the collar on your second hand trenchcoat and run to the nearest bus stop.
never let them see you cry

kek

Insigificancy

not much of a popular band,right.
>laughed my ass off

Lovely Lovely Marshmallow Hugs

Kalmah

septic cunt
>fuck you and your seed
make this the first song on your first album

Fuck yeah dude.
Dude fuck yeah

Hairy Smegma

I will consider,really

kektallica

crack whore explosion

Metallico

Holf Rarris

It doesn't matter, so long as however you write it is fucking impossible to read. Then when ever you pronounce it, use a death metal scream. No one will ever know what your name is. Hardcore fans will all try to pretend like they do. It'll be funny.

dedicating the first song to your dad?
aw that's so sweet

trenchcoat mafihahahahahaha
fucking kill yourself

This

Jesus Loves You