Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
There is this one girl which is driving me insane. One day she sends me pretty erotic pictures of her, and the other day she talks about different boys. I know she is an attention seeking girl and she also knows that. I really still want to get those pics of her but its really annoying to those shitty tries to make me jealous or whatever. What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLc_4LKXSY&feature=share
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey girlanon, I would really like to chat, but unless you're going to send me those pics, I'm not going to waste any time.

You're not the only guy that this dude is catfishing

If i got it right , i know her also in real. So "he" isnt catfishing

This would make me look like the biggest jerk,

You don't have to get all touchy and not even consider the possibility

So what shall i do?

Knew a girl kind of like that, she basically did it to make me jealous, which was a turn on for her.

Problem was it didn't make me jealous, so not much came out of that situation

Yeah it doesent make me jealous, i just want those goddamn sexy pics !

Ask her for a very specific picture. Like her holding 3 fingers up upside down

White boi so thirsty he looking for any type of pussy
>RREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why? I know that she isnt a catfish, i know her in real

Whoever is catfished you knows you think it's her

For fucks sake

Op here

Real life cuck
What do you hope to accomplish with that wtf

Getting nice pictures of her nice body? I dont want anything serious from her just her pics

Stop it, tell her the bitch she is and if she ask why reply with pic related

I cant, her body is 2 stronk

get a life cuck.

I confronted her

Then you should just try to pretend you're loosing interest in her, ya know, not starting the conversation, read it and respond later etc if she's on you you'll see it and if not you have most of the work done, good luck op

Bad move mate

Whoopsie

Did i fucked up?

This is a challenge you must face and overcome, learn a little self-discipline

I think that pussy is closed, im out of ideas xD

I think so, never confront her, you have to play the same game get along with it and counterattack

you should've kept her talking about her experience.

Excellent move user, stay away from that whore. Now find new poonani.

If i play the same game i feel like a big fucking cuck, why not just confront her direct? I dont fucking care man i want EQUALITY, and a wall.

>Crazy attention-whore (literally) cunt
>all you have to do is say stupid shit and get more pics
STOP LEADING ME ON GAWD Y U DO THIS

OP seriously? The fact you wouldn't play along and get a ton of pics of her, more revealing than the last, then dump them all here makes you a fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

Where :(

Yeah.

You fucked up.

But it needed doing.

It was a dead end.

You've saved yourself pain in the future

If she is going to write back then I will open another thread

about time, she deserved it. now move on

As play the same game I refer for example telling her about other girls or just play as you don't care (i'm the guy who said that about ignoring her), if she wants to get you mad you have to get along with it and play your cards.

Oh okay. Next time i will try to do it better

so yeah user you fucked up, an hero pls

She's a cunt. You made the right move, she just wanted someone to fawn over her. Telling her to fuck off was your best bet and I know it doesn't seem like it now but you're closer to fucking her because of this.

You cuck at least im trying

a monkey would do better

in terms of trying to get at her, you fucked up

in the grand scheme of things, you did the right thing

bigger picture man

lol just forget her, she OBVIOUSLY wanted to make you jealous/annoy you, but that doesn't mean she WANTS you... I know it doesn't make sense but that's just how girls are, I assume she is between 17-25

They just like messing with guys
>teasing them one day with flirty stuff/snaps
>completely ignore them the other day

>talk about other guys
>ignore you but get mad if you don't reply

>give 1 word answers but still get mad if you somehow come out "boring" with your answers

The list goes on, if you REALLY want the pics of this girl, just ignore her (don't block her or anything) one night she will be bored and talk to you again, just reply normally and if she doesn't answer back once you do, ignore her again

Basically just go with the flow but assume she will start with her bs at any given time... if she brings boys back again just tell her okay or leave her messages on "seen"

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLc_4LKXSY&feature=share

guys i could really use some nice comments and ratings on my coming out video, im a trans woman now, if you like anime and movie reviews be sure to like, comment and subscribe for more content. please and thanks

Thanks that was really helpful fam

This is the example of a cuck lord... I bet you would have keep saying "omg I am so happy for you" and be there for her to listen about other guys waking up next to her as long as you could chat with a female?

Lmao fucking faggot, girl just wanted someone to get jealous and probably get all
>damn he is so lucky I wish that was me

Attention whore 101

you've achieved ultra orbiter status, my friend

quite possibly the most pathetic thing I have seen in my entire life

you should be really proud of yourself

>"What? Make you jealous? Really? Why in the world would I want that? You are a friend. I just thought it was funny. Nevermind

1. No comedic substance in it whatsoever
2. Looking at her previous message at the very top, she was indeed STILL talking about it, like got damn
3. She was already waiting for you to make such a confrontation with her about how she's talking to you
4. She knew what she was doing, she's literally asking rhetorical/sarcastic questions to your question
5. Near-instantly ends conversation now that you said you maintained a neutral level of logic to the situation,er go not caring about hearing about her encounter with the other guy anymore. Whole point of conversation was to boost her ego

In finish: Could've played along, her mind is on the "yeah make him jealous yeah make him feel like shit for not being able to have THIS", and made her the fool to keep sending lewds, and possibly a one-time fuck at some party, or when she's drunk/high, or when she breaks up with the dude.

Either way, you could've played the smart route, but I commend you for displaying your dignity and shutting down a thot.

I would've just played it smart and stringed her along tbh

the correct thing to do was to

1. ignore her
2. wait for her to get bitchy
3 the day after, tell her about you and some things you did with a girl or whatnot

in short, act better than her and the whore will come crawling

user of post you replied. I concur.