Have you ever won sex/a bj? Maybe in a bet with a girlfriend or bud. Tell story

Have you ever won sex/a bj? Maybe in a bet with a girlfriend or bud. Tell story.

Played spin the bottle with my sisters when we were young. We did anything except anal.

Played ping pong against some ho like ten years ago during college orientation. She thought she was hot shit, maybe she planned on losing because she wanted to eat dick, idk. But she got massacred at ping pong and then slammed my bone in a dorm shower. College.

How young?

> knew this girl half the country away, flirting & chatting all the time
> seen her nude, she saw me, played some times
> both drunk, camming.
> "bet you wouldn't fit it all in your mouth".
> "shush I do"
> "nah you won't".
> "kk wait there".
> morning after, doorbell rings, it's her.
> took a night train to my place
> fucked like kangaroos all the weekend.

> I was wrong.

Is it a bannable offense to say? ~13-~20. I was ~13.

>talking to trailer park slut because heard she gives bomb ass head
>she says if i send a picture of my dick shell come over and give me head
>send pic
>5 mins later shes at my door
> move to bedroom
>with 0 hesitation puts her hand down my pants pulls out my dick and starts sucking

gay guy here.
> met up with a black guy once for a "size contest" where smaller guy sucks the winner's dick
> mfw me a slim 21 year old white guy has the bigger dick
> hfw a slim 21 year old white guy has the bigger dick
> cut to me laughing while I'm hardcore fucking his throat for all it's worth

she was hungry for that cock bruh.
did you take any pictures?

being gay seems way more fun.

Lesbian roommate, never been with a guy

she lost a bet

I got to cum on her face

Next day nutted in her noodle soup and watched her eat it

that was a pretty cash week

no, not a fan of taking pics of girls I fuck.
One of the best weekends of my life tho.
Her ass has never been the same after :D

good and bad. it's definitely awesome all my sex partners having the same (fucking high) libido though.

>Next day nutted in her noodle soup and watched her eat it
was this part of the bet or something you just did for fun?

Anal is so hot. How big are you?

All the time actually. Whe gf and I argue about something and somone says wanna bet we both know we are betting For a sexual favor usually handed out immediately to whoever can prove they won.

Won a BJ that led to sex (months later.) Made a bet about who would win the fight between The Hound and Brienne of Tarth in GOT. I won (Gwendolyn Christie is my girl) and she licked my tip for about 5 minutes before getting to full BJ status. She sucked my dick for about 20 more minutes and she let me bust in her mouth. I would say she swallowed but at that point its unbelievable lol

ye ur under arrest now

Bet that leads to some righteous hate fucks when you get in a giant argument and you end up being right. Rest In Peace girlfriend's throat and ass.

When I was 24 I bet a 16 year old chick that I knew that I could walk into a bank, scream about a stick up, and walk out.

My buddy was the only teller on shift and he told the manager to ignore me before I even got there.

I ended up fucking her on and off for three years as a result. Loved her pussy because it was so tight and I would bottom out in her every time.

It's amazing what some white wine does to a girl.

> Trying to steal my bro's girl
> At his house, me and her playing Mario Cart
> He wants to play too
> "Can't bro. We're in the middle of a 5 game tournament. Go get us some snacks."
> Keeps bothering us to play
> Finally he says, "How about we all three play and first place gets a bj from last?"
> Pause. Exit. Add additional player.
> Final round, I'm in the lead
> She's second
> I look over and he's fucking pissed
> Girlfriend thinks the whole thing is hilarious
> She ends up coming in 6th place pushing her to third behind her boyfriend
> Fuck yeah
> Me and him play another round while she slobs my knob with him right beside me
> We didn't have any rules for how long, but she ends up sucking me to completion and swallowing
> "Good game mate."

that's a good buddy.

Was she good-looking?

>Mario Cart

Not exceptionally. She was a gamer girl afterall
lol

>Not exceptionally.
Figures. Plain Janes are slutty like that. They are like one of the bros.

do go on.

Yes sir, a stellar bj. Met a broad awhile back who thought she could beat me in Mario Cart 64. She couldn't and I got a beanie. Thanks for reminding me of that.

There is not much to tell. All three of us fooled around, except that once my youngest sis came home on e and tickled me and because I did nothing she sucked me off. That was almost too "romantic" and I didn't secretly like how she was like a gf at that time. Blame the Westermarck effect. But otherwise it was only hormones acting instead of rational minds.

I should have been more clear. I meant young*er* sis (two sisters). And other times we fooled around together and not separately (as far as I know). I'm a little high so can't write properly. The younger sister looks like pic related but is not her.

enough.
Not a bad dragon, but enough to have a goddamn lot of troubles if she's not more than lubed.